Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Well! Looks like someone provoked a price increase. That's going to frustrate some people, maybe. Meanwhile... I'm still considering the possibility of Noex's identity. Oh well, logic says that an investigator is accurate until proven otherwise, cuz if one lies, there goes his life soon after.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
So it was finally decided the Templars are baddies?

Personal Goal:

Survive

Did everyone skip this post? Publicly saying you're neutral at the start of the game? Hello, baddie anyone?
First off, The survival goal belongs to citizens, not neutrals. Someone claiming to be a citizen isn't suspicious at all, well nothing more suspicious then anything else going on.
2 players have been injured.
1 player has been incapacitated.
Crestham, Rodrigo Borgia, has been lynched and is now dead.
That would mean I was right, and Viva, having enough experience to know something was not right, protected Crestham. Hmmm...

By the way, what's up with so little abilities being used?

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Maybe, but notice how Crestham was directly saying he has only a "survival goal," directly hinting that he was a citizen/neutral. It never worked, and I think it first started from Aker pretending to be neutral long time ago if I remember correctly.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
I agree with that Avan.

(However)There is a chance to be targeted either you post or not.

So survival is actually top priority.Really. I am just sorry it didn't work for him.

But it would be better if people actually join in the discussion. Then to lurk around.

Emi ..it is like he had a bull's eye on him <.<

And on a side note. I keep getting confused who is who in merchants/bankers/tailor/weap dillers.
So no hard feelings about that. it is bad memory thingy.

I would join this oh-so-riveting discussion, Arachna, but the thing is, I don't have anything to say on the subject outside of my vote.
As such... I was aiming to keep the pages free of any useless clutter I mean spew from my mouth hole. >_>

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Sure, everyone's non-described goal should be survival. But Crestham mention that his goal is survival hinting at being:
True.

Well..i guess now that is done.Since he is dead,anyway..lol
And Noex is getting lynched.Today.

We are kinda losing suspects one by another. <.<

Since from 32 players 10 is posting regulary.

Devil Doll

Let's P.L.A.Y!!!
Staff member
long day ... D:
wasnt even able to check the Day post >_>

Lets see..
Ham died...
Neox is up for the vote!
i will go with the flow

some other news?

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
So what side is Shadowolf... Since he has an investigation ability(well supposedly :/).. Does that make him neutral? :/ Im not really familiar with AG s .___.

Advertisemennnnnnnnnnnnnt~

Please drop me a PM if you wanna pimp up your day post : D
or buy something :'D

Devil Doll

Let's P.L.A.Y!!!
Staff member
um...Kitty is a banker
Zombie is selling codex
Lily is a merchant
<.<

Arson doesn't have anything to say.
<.<