Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

[MENTION=1240]Arachna[/MENTION]: Correction, Avan is the one selling Codex Pages. Zombehs sells various weaponry.

Also note that by looking at the Active Users Viewing box, I can see that our Dead Crestham is watching this thread. Uh... That kinda feels odd. Then again, I did watch AG's that I died in a few times. As for the Banker issue, it MIGHT make sense since the service is GUARDING MONEY. It's like putting your whole coffer in Deposit and the Bank takes a large chunk of the cash. o.o

Stein

The doctor is in.
I go to sleep, and apparently, all hell breaks loose! Really people, we're essentially doing what they did in the Crucible and ladies and gents Shadowwolf and Kitty are your Abigail Williams.

Now I don't really have a beef with what Shadowwolf is saying, although it is tactless as hell to just call someone out like that, but her peanut gallery Kitty is just annoying as hell.

I believe Noex was the one who injured me yesterday.

Go and die now then nya~

PS:Sorry shadowwolf. Have ta do this.

Really, you're just gonna go on Shadow's word like that, immediately? Because in all honesty, it really could have been faked. And then to make things worse, you lose all tact and poise and pull a stunt like this.

I go to sleep, and apparently, all hell breaks loose! Really people, we're essentially doing what they did in the Crucible and ladies and gents Shadowwolf and Kitty are your Abigail Williams.

Now I don't really have a beef with what Shadowwolf is saying, although it is tactless as hell to just call someone out like that, but her peanut gallery Kitty is just annoying as hell.

Really, you're just gonna go on Shadow's word like that, immediately? Because in all honesty, it really could have been faked. And then to make things worse, you lose all tact and poise and pull a stunt like this.
so you propose on lynching someone other than noex?

srsly

as i have said before, rather than waste an investigator (Investigators are ALWAYS useful)
we should lynch the investigated person to prove whether shadow is telling the truth or not
if he lied, he's lynch fodder for day 3, simple as that.

or are you a templar yourself, that you're saying this?

And what would he gain by revealing himself like this, except that Noex would die with him, since now the "assassins" well bad guys is going to aim for Shadow, due to the fact he is an investigator, IF Noex is one of them.

It's all just "if" and stuff, but what else but speculations do you have at the moment?

Stein

The doctor is in.
And what would he gain by revealing himself like this, except that Noex would die with him, since now the "assassins" well bad guys is going to aim for Shadow, due to the fact he is an investigator, IF Noex is one of them.

It's all just "if" and stuff, but what else but speculations do you have at the moment?
Like I said, no problem with Shadow, he/she probably does in fact have an investigation ability. It's Kitty. She's so quick to jump on the band wagon. I say, after we're done with Noex, we turn our attention towards her. It's my belief that it's not always the people who start a lynching that are bad, it's the people who flock along so quickly that are to be suspected. Look at her voting posts, and how quickly she essentially start martyring, calling out, and harassing Noex. Rolesheet or no rolesheet, Shadow was the one who actually found the damn thing. And Kitty's the one going on like she's leading the witch hunt.

We can try Viva, since he was defending Crestham and since Templars, ergo "assassins" know each other, it's worth a try.
That's actually not true. I talked to the GM and pestered him till no in because I was complaining about that fact. I think the actual Assassins (the legit group from the game) know each other, I mean they already no how much is in that florin box thingy.

so you propose on lynching someone other than noex?

srsly

as i have said before, rather than waste an investigator (Investigators are ALWAYS useful)
we should lynch the investigated person to prove whether shadow is telling the truth or not
if he lied, he's lynch fodder for day 3, simple as that.

or are you a templar yourself, that you're saying this?
Bud nipping time!!!

Don't even try to start a "I think you're a templar" crap with me. I never said I was, because I'm not. I'm not defending him personally, I just don't buy in to mass hysteria. I didn't say take out Shadowwolf, keep her. Read who I'm actually referring to. Actually read and don't just look at what I'm posting, and then comprehend what I'm conveying before you come at me.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
lol,
Read the entire DT thread and just can't believe it.

How the hell does Aker got THE FREAKING ROLE~!!!!!!
I mean, if Shadow does have investigation ability, he should at least received this kind of message:
"noex is xxxxx"
But how the hell does investigation shows role sheet -.-"

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
lol,

I mean, if Shadow does have investigation ability, he should at least received this kind of message:
"noex is xxxxx"

You want the full PM? :shrug:

I simply copied the role.

This was what Shadowwolf gave me originally.
godofwar7 said:
Your infiltrations has revealed noex's role sheet.

Dante Moro
Mercenary

Faction: Templars and Barbarigo Conspirators
Personal Goals
Ensure El Doge dies.

Have more florins than you began the game with.
Abilities
Protect- Provide Rank 1 protection to target.​
Items
Schiavona- Injures target.​
GameMaster's Hint: Don't blurt out your name.

Bud nipping time!!!

Don't even try to start a "I think you're a templar" crap with me. I never said I was, because I'm not. I'm not defending him personally, I just don't buy in to mass hysteria. I didn't say take out Shadowwolf, keep her. Read who I'm actually referring to. Actually read and don't just look at what I'm posting, and then comprehend what I'm conveying before you come at me.
1st. note
aker(kitty) is a guy
~he shifts into panic mode when he is injured or dying
~
then are you proposing to lynch aker(kitty) then?
srsly, you can just take him out since he has already been attacked
and there IS a high chance that he will get killed off today by thee same people who attacked him yesterday, which would render the lynch useless...
~

lol,

"noex is xxxxx"

uuuh yeah

not all AGs works like you investigate someone, you only get partial role =,="

it depends on the GM

l
"noex is xxxxx"
It depends on created the ability and who uses it tbh. That investigate only gives you a name is purely GM decided when he makes the ability. Unless you can prove that this game investigates doesn't give role sheets your argument is invalid.

I'm a little surprised that the Investigate Ability may reveal the Role Sheet as well. o.o
Ah well... I guess it's all up to the GM. After all, it is the GM that makes up EVERYTHING about the current AG. I kinda need to sleep soon, so oh well. Night everyone, see you on the next day, if I live (or any of you for that matter)...

Stein

The doctor is in.
1st. note
aker(kitty) is a guy
~he shifts into panic mode when he is injured or dying
~
then are you proposing to lynch aker(kitty) then?
srsly, you can just take him out since he has already been attacked
and there IS a high chance that he will get killed off today by thee same people who attacked him yesterday, which would render the lynch useless...
~
Okay on your 1st note: that's neither here nor there.

And he wasn't injured yesterday when he started the proverbial shouting of "Off with her head".

I'm not proposing anything. Once again, read what I said and I'm conveying. Assume. ASS-U-ME (It makes an ASS out of U before ME)