Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Sultan's Knife- Wounds target. 10fl

Scimitar- Injures target. 25fl

Condottiero War Hammer- Injures target. 25fl

Come on people. Dirt cheap here.

I need to make a living. D:

the day was very uneventful, But on that note, i think everyone who is still playing wont contribute much, so lets make it into a spam thread ? with funny pictures and what not ?

Stein

The doctor is in.
the day was very uneventful, But on that note, i think everyone who is still playing wont contribute much, so lets make it into a spam thread ? with funny pictures and what not ?
.....And have Godo massacre us one by one, from sheer annoyance? Nah, I'd rather keep my life.

Day 6 Long Post
1486 Venezia

“I have the finest art in all of Italia! Come one, come all, to view this magnificent specimen of avant garde art.”

The Art Merchant shouted with all his energy in an attempt to draw customers to his store. He sighed as no one came despite his efforts. Little did he know that such raucous advertisement detracted from his claim that he had the finest art in Italia, let alone Venezia. It was common belief among the lower class that true art would sell itself and anything they could afford would most certainly not qualify as art.

The merchants disappointment was displayed on his face as prominently as his finest piece of art was in his store. Suddenly his face lit up in excitement as he saw that someone was running towards his store, most likely to acquire his wares he thought. Then terror overcame him as he saw that the man was not merely running, but charging straight at him with his large sword aimed right at the merchant. The man's miscalculation caused his final step to be a short one, inadvertently weakening the impact of the blade, but it still pierced the merchant's gut.

“Somebody... help... me,” the merchant said as he gasped for air.

As if in answer to the merchant's prayers, a man appeared behind the attacker. And with a hidden blade at the ready, he slashed across the man's back twice. In severe pain, the man lost his grip on the handle of his sword and slumped to the ground. Before the merchant's saviour could finish the job, a guard stepped in and confronted him.

Somewhere nearby, a scruffy man eyed the guard with great interest. He muttered excitedly as he hoped that other man would kill the guard as well, but he soon became disappointed as the man had vaulted away while the guard gave chase. He sighed when suddenly he felt great pain in his left shoulder. He reached for the shoulder with his right hand and grabbed hold of it. It was warm and wet. His mind was very unfocused, but he could still tell that he was bleeding a lot. Before long, the man fell unconscious.

All of that happened in view of the art merchant, but he could care less as he had his own to attend to. He could barely move when his saviour returned to the scene.

“Call a doctor, I'm dying over here!”
“Oh alright. I guess buying will have to wait.”

Suddenly a switched was slipped inside of the merchant. He blocked out the pain in the stomach as he smelled the money that was to come.

“Oh you can forget about that. This is nothing serious. So what will you be buying today?”

The onlookers looked in disbelief as they watched a businessman work his magic despite his heavy injury. If one could not see the wound, they'd be perfectly fooled into thinking the merchant was perfectly healthy. He was a real professional.​

Day 6 Short Post
1 player is Near Death.
2 players have been incapacitated.
Necrotyr, Bard, has been lynched and is now dead.

Faction Numbers Remaining.
2-2-2-1-1-4-4

Day 7 has begun.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
.____. Why the hell did they attack you Avan ... damnit ._.

Here I thought I could survive D";

:/

FINAL OFFER: Just ONE HEAVY SHEATH LEFT .___. 20 florins~ PM PM PM : D

You know, I don't think I've ever been attacked or pickpocketed...
Though I still would prefer to have dead assassins.
That's the problem with revealing your role. You either die the day you do it or no one cares about you afterwards. Either way, you stop enjoying the game, since the fun is not in winning or losing the game, but in the act of playing it and how you play it.

And rawr, wasn't Avan a merchant?

Anyway, let's finish it quickly. Shadow Strider is one of the remaining enigmas left.