Fallout NV: DM AG Discussion Thread [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimzy

Is it just me or Crestham wants the Ghost Trapper to reveal himself for the Assassins to aim and rape him? Plus, do you think you'll believe if I say that I'm a Ghost Trapper and I attacked you and you are a Baddie whose name is Father Elijah? Eh? Well, not that I'm a Trapper. But I bet that these fags would attack me. lol

Hints and Clues can be useful if the one who's giving hints do know what to give as a hint.

noex1337

Emmie was here
Is it just me or Crestham wants the Ghost Trapper to reveal himself for the Assassins to aim and rape him? Plus, do you think you'll believe if I say that I'm a Ghost Trapper and I attacked you and you are a Baddie whose name is Father Elijah? Eh? Well, not that I'm a Trapper. But I bet that these fags would attack me. lol

Hints and Clues can be useful if the one who's giving hints do know what to give as a hint.
If that's the case, we kill crestham, and if you were lying, we kill you. Quite simple, really.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Purh-lease Johnzy, it's obvious from the day post that there is a doctor at work here. If the doctor is smart, he will protect the ghost trapper who reveals the identity of Elijah.

Hints and clues don't work more than half the time, by the way. It's like searching for a needle in a haystack.

Jimzy

The thing is, how much would the Doctor be convinced by the P.R. of the G Trapper? What if someone does your suggestion. He would tell that YOU were the one he attacked and he is indeed the G. Trapper mentioned in the day post. Do you think the Doctor would believe him that easily? If it is far more obvious and believable that you aren't for you have the Vera's Dress which can control lynches? Eh? I hope The Doctor is doing his job right though~

Hints and Clues don't apply to everyone. They must be exclusive to the goodies. ^^

@noex: ......

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Then you have trust issues. I'm inclined to believe the first person who speaks out on who Elijah is, unless that person has already proven to be suspicious. There will be a measure of doubt and there will most definitely be a debate between the two parties if this were to occur.

Jimzy

All of us are different people with different views Cresty~ ^^
Some are inclined to test first the first person who speaks out - which is a very great idea. One thing is for sure, Assassins won't test him anymore. Plus, I doubt there are more than five Doctors in the game. Versus maybe Five Assassins is of great disadvantage on the G. Trapper's part.

Devil Doll

Let's P.L.A.Y!!!
Staff member
Day 2 has ended

Daily Post:

An elder man was spotted walking around with his science-fiction-styled rifle, looking for his new victim. He spotted poor Emeralda walking around the villa, raising his gun to take aim on her back. However, before he could pull the trigger, a bomb was dropped on top of Emeralda. There was no explosion, but rather a massive amount of gas was released. By the time the gas cleared, Emeralda was gone.
[An Attack has been blocked]

Daily Post:

The once great population of the Ghost People have been cut down, almost by half, by the Courier and his followers. Though they act in the name of Father Elijah, they still show no fear in their battle against the Ghost People.

Poor old Emeralda, they clearly don't like her very much. The Courier pulled out a service rifle and took aim on her, but once again, someone was looking out for little old Emmie. A gas bomb was dropped on Emeralda and by the time the gas cleared, The Courier could not see her anymore. The Courier put down their rifle and continued down the path, putting the pieces into place.
[An Attack has been blocked]

first elder man now the courier attacked emmie...
The courier = bad right?
then emmie should be on the good side.

So yeah, ham seems to be the best bet to be lynched today, unfortunately he has the power to cancel lynches.

He's the one who called out Sanae. He seems to have knowledge about Fallout New Vegas, and was well aware that Sanae was revealed to be a ghost trapper.
I called him out long before the day ended, very long before, to explain why he called her suspicious in spite of her revealed role, and he takes his sweet time to wait until immediately before the day ends to make a post?

Yeah...
there where more ppl out for sanae
even thougt her role was revealed...
is it reason enough to go after cresty?

@godofwar7: i wasnt lurking! i want to contribute some meaningful posts .
.. maybe you noticed it already but i am not really good with posting....(and i only woke up)

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Second attack on me in a row. I'm inclined to say that it must be because of my hunt after the inactives after all. Shadow, moi or... uhmmm, I think Blue Darkness was the third one? My bet is there would be at least 2 baddies in that group. The other 2 are the people who started a lynch on Sanae and Seraph, them being I'm too lazy to check... Something between Goddo and Ray I guess.

><' I guess I have to come to my own defense here... emeralda. I don't understand why you still think I've been inactive in this game? Like I've said before, I know I'm not the most active but I participate. Actually this is the game I've been most active in ever; in the last AG I played here I survived to the end yet did absolutely nothing. I thought being more involved might be a nice idea but now it doesn't seem to be working out too well.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
><' I guess I have to come to my own defense here... emeralda. I don't understand why you still think I've been inactive in this game? Like I've said before, I know I'm not the most active but I participate. Actually this is the game I've been most active in ever; in the last AG I played here I survived to the end yet did absolutely nothing. I thought being more involved might be a nice idea but now it doesn't seem to be working out too well.
Find, than find me someone who makes useless posts or is inactive. Come to think of it, Chimer?

Devil Doll

Let's P.L.A.Y!!!
Staff member
So thats the current list of Players:

Player List:
1) Chimer
2) noex1337
3) Crestham - Vera's Dress
6) BlueDarkness
7) moi
9) Ray
10) placa_placa (was attacked)
12) Emeralda (was attacked) 2 times
13) Rina
20) godofwar7 - Sierra Madre Martini
21) Shadow_Strider
22) Auxra
23) Arachna

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
GM Notes:
- First post is updated (In both threads). My Apologies for the delay
- Day ends normal time, which is around 6.5 hours from now.

[MENTION=2]Emeralda[/MENTION]
You are formally given a warning about your activity for not voting.
If you fail to vote again in the game, you will be removed.

Neither of you spoke to me giving me a warning of possible inactivity, as far as I remember, If you feel like you might not be able to get online to vote, tell me.

In Regular Size Font:
GM Notes:

Neither of you spoke to me giving me a warning of possible inactivity, as far as I remember, If you feel like you might not be able to get online to vote, tell me.

noex1337

Emmie was here

Neither of you spoke to me giving me a warning of possible inactivity, as far as I remember, If you feel like you might not be able to get online to vote, tell me.[/SIZE]
I can't be the only one who finds this deliciously ironic.

Status
Not open for further replies.