Bloody tears -- When the moon cries // Sign-up & OCC thread

.. says the one that doesn't know how to write in the usual, simple past that's being used for RP's ._." congrats =D i bet your proud of yourself for being a grammar nazi =D

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yaaayyy Hadriel's gonna join~~~

Witcher... don't do that.. don't insult others he might very well not see his mistakes.

Chaos, for me start with adding capital letters and some paragraphs ^^ that would do a reaaal lot :D

and to Witcher and Chaos and [MENTION=92]Lovely.[/MENTION] I posted ^^

you know what..? i'd love to say "talk to the hand" but i can't, cuz that's not RL but the internet, where everyone can act like he's the best ._." so yeah, even if i suck at RP'ing, i do know how RP fights work ._." at least good enough to know that i should make it clear that the others have a chance to avoid any sort of attack.. but yeah, talking to a wall never helped anyone ._." so i'll be the one stopping :D

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
same thing i'm asking witcher D: why should i make it more precise..? o-O" you just said that the many dots are confusing, other than that everything's fine o_o"

@nisa: yeah.. srsly, haven't heard about it for months ._." is that little beaver even alive..? asking again o_O

EDIT: never saw that thing bout hitchhikers guide you said O_O" so yeah.. here's the reply: dood, ima not writing a masterpiece ._." ima RP'ing in the third language i learned o_o"

Chaos i understand what troubles you.. However you need to think of it like this : Other players will have a problem with understanding your posts.

If you wanna play this rp. Then please do follow the rules.

This one :

Rules for World of Adventures
1. Language

- When posting in the forums, proper English should be used that means the right grammars, punctuations and spellings.

If you can not do it. Then i would advise you use a grammar engilsh program. It is gonna be easier for you and for everyone else. <3

WHAT THE HELL. Are you stupid? Don't you see your own mistakes?
Witcher. I know you are angry. But please calm down. There is no need for words like that.

Or do you want me to start being serious,guys? <.< I will not have a silly fight in this section. The end.

Consider this as a friendly warning with love. <3

@arachne: okay then.. i'll just assume that i suck in english and thus, i'll simply stop pestering you guys with all the mistakes i do, since i'm too lazy to use such programs.. (btw, was not meant as an offense to you, but i feel like that right now ^^")

@moon: dood, sorry, but, as you can see, we can't RP together as we used to back then since i obviously suck at RP'ing and i've just been told by someone that i'm the terror of this forum that makes people think twice before joining an RP i'm part of ._." ssooooo.. see ya buddy :3

EDIT: btw, kill the char i made, it's up to one of you to do that, hope you'll enjoy it .___." XDDD

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
@arachne: okay then.. i'll just assume that i suck in english and thus, i'll simply stop pestering you guys with all the mistakes i do, since i'm too lazy to use such programs.. (btw, was not meant as an offense to you, but i feel like that right now ^^")

@moon: dood, sorry, but, as you can see, we can't RP together as we used to back then since i obviously suck at RP'ing and i've just been told by someone that i'm the terror of this forum that makes people think twice before joining an RP i'm part of ._." ssooooo.. see ya buddy :3

EDIT: btw, kill the char i made, it's up to one of you to do that, hope you'll enjoy it .___." XDDD
Do think about it Chaos. Why do you wanna quit an awesome R.P just cos of something like this?
You did not offend me. And it would be really sad if you quit over this. I don't think you should. <3

So please do consider it. <.< o.k?

And as for the other side. <.< Do i really need to say anything?

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah chaos, why stopping??

Really >.>" where the peep did you get that all from. That's really all exaggerated. I like rp'ing with you... you do your best, we cant expect more than that =.="

sooooooorrrryy buuuuut.. nope, as you see, i'm probably an asshole that people dun like and this is the second time i started a fight with someone in this forum (ask nisa) so yeah.. just gonna get the contacts of the people that can actually bear with me and then probably erase my acc or sumthin like that ._." so you guys will be freed from my reign of grammar-less-ness (i know this word is not a real word, stop complaining, whoever wanted to do it)

EDIT: yeah, i love exaggerating xD

DOUBLE EDIT: @ Nisa: Witcher
Other people complain about your whining as well, and some of them even dont want to join the RP because of you. Also, Dungeons and Dragons, Neuroshima and a Roleplay forum. I dont play MMO's.

that's where i got it from, check my VM's o_o" XDDD

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
I never got in a fiight with you I wanted to get things straight.. I cant help it a whole discussion started with it. My whole point only was that I agreed with you putting in events but that i wanted you to warn byforehand.. really... I lvoed your rp >.>"

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
sooooooorrrryy buuuuut.. nope, as you see, i'm probably an asshole that people dun like and this is the second time i started a fight with someone in this forum (ask nisa) so yeah.. just gonna get the contacts of the people that can actually bear with me and then probably erase my acc or sumthin like that ._." so you guys will be freed from my reign of grammar-less-ness (i know this word is not a real word, stop complaining, whoever wanted to do it)

EDIT: yeah, i love exaggerating xD

<.<

Calm down,and think about what you are saying Chaos hon.

It would be a shame, if you quit.

Witcher

[MENTION=122]Chaos8ringer[/MENTION]
You know what, just stop. I didn't want you to leave. I don't want to fight anymore. This is a fun place, and even if it gets out of hand, it can be good again. Don't quit. One fight isn't worth it.