The Man they call Pimp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rascal

[MENTION=119]Rascal[/MENTION] ....I am hispanic so we use it sometimes as a greeting...so the number is i dont know ....But if it is girls i am dating or atracted to ...probably in the hundreds somewhere!
:| woah .__. u feel like an expert on it then?

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
:| woah .__. u feel like an expert on it then?
[MENTION=119]Rascal[/MENTION]...No there is always room for improvement..you should never feel satisfied and think that you are doing it right or good.

@Pimp Hi long time no see mmm for like......one day? =D
Pimp, how long have you been keeping your beard like that?
[MENTION=2250]kyrararen[/MENTION] ....i literally didn't shave for 3 days and that is what happens...lol i feel if i haven't shaved since then i would look like a terrorist. :XD:

@Rascal...No there is always room for improvement..you should never feel satisfied and think that you are doing it right or good.

@kyrararen ....i literally didn't shave for 3 days and that is what happens...lol i feel if i haven't shaved since then i would look like a terrorist. :XD:
whooops! Only three days? :mad:_@: you have too much testosterone? [MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION]

Rascal

[MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION] :|

if you could have anything in the world, as long as g. w. bush got twice what you got, what would you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.