The Man they call Pimp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rascal

[MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION] i didnt even start.... usually when i say ill do it... i never get around to it forever and ever OTL .... but ill try to finish the sig tonight~ ......... btwn chapters of bio OTL

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
@Pimp i didnt even start.... usually when i say ill do it... i never get around to it forever and ever OTL .... but ill try to finish the sig tonight~ ......... btwn chapters of bio OTL
[MENTION=119]Rascal[/MENTION] :hohoho: i kind of figured you didnt start it...but i wanted to remind you in the best way possible...Bio?

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
[MENTION=119]Rascal[/MENTION] I like Science and have always had an interest in it but i have no talent in it at all so while in school i worked around biology by taking food science and earth science.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
[MENTION=2250]kyrararen[/MENTION] Depends on the day...But usually a lot once i get out of work...so i fill it up with friends and dates and other things and between that i read Manga or catch up on what i missed TV wise through out the week!

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
[MENTION=2250]kyrararen[/MENTION] it was around 4 years ago She and i were dating for 3 weeks and i wanted to do something nice so i called in some favors and had a big romantic night out limo. Fancy restaurant, A person private show from a local band she said she just loved listening to...and finally president suite at a high class hotel...and it went flawless and i payed nothing for it.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
[MENTION=119]Rascal[/MENTION] ...See now this is conflicting because with you i may turn into the next Woody Allen...:sigh:but if i must i don't see a problem ...ill just have to go out a lot more for some strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.