Q's

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
@Zero Phoenix I doubt you cant hate humans.
Well, a person who hates children probably couldn't understand a man of my character so I take no offense nor do I pay any heed to your ideals.:smart:

You call me, Dori, Getsu and Btmangan Maggots, and this has led me to ask; Do you hate maggots? Cause if you do... You hate humans, if you call them maggots. If you say no;
Not at all. Maggots are nasty little creatures but they do play an important role in breaking down harmful matter such as garbage and excrement. I'm not a fan of monkies either but they are also important creatures. It's the same with you. You probably shouldn't compare yourself to Dori or Getsu however. While I do not like them, their intellect far exceeds your own. You think much too highly of yourself to even assume you can inhabit the same space as Getsu and Dori.

@This seems like an act of hate.
I suppose you would be the expert on that so who am I to question yes?

Also, I tried to find the quote where you said I was a maggot. However I noticed that you had the nerve to remove it. Sure, if it was in a pologetic matter, but if it was to cover yourself up, I think it was unfair. STand by your words.
I do stand by my summation that you are a terrible human being but I do not hate you. And it was perhaps, in bad taste to call you a maggot. If you take issue with me cutting my words as an act of peacekeeping then that sounds like a personal problem. Someone of your standing may revel in conflict and truly, it surprises me not. The fact is this back and forth between you and I is the only tether you have for your existence. By provoking me thus, by obsessing over me, you clearly seem to be mortally dependent on ZERO PHOENIX.

"You gave me power in your god's name," you might say.

As far as I am concerned I've no particularly harsh feelings towards you. However my child, you seem obsessed with me so please, carry on. I hope that the denizens of G2 who haven't had their heads up their asses for the past two weeks (and you know who you are) can see how un-ladylike your behavior is.

Xiga

Well, a person who hates children probably couldn't understand a man of my character so I take no offense nor do I pay any heed to your ideals.
What did that question have to do with Ideals?
My ideal isn't to make you hate anyone o.o

Not at all. Maggots are nasty little creatures but they do play an important role in breaking down harmful matter such as garbage and excrement. I'm not a fan of monkies either but they are also important creatures. It's the same with you.

You probably shouldn't compare yourself to Dori or Getsu however. While I do not like them, their intellect far exceeds your own. You think much too highly of yourself to even assume you can inhabit the same space as Getsu and Dori.
I play an important role? o_O
Also I never compared myself with them. Hell i dont even know who they are/were. I just quoted that since you called them maggots, and me and btmangan maggots. So... as far as I see it you placed us in the same category, not I ^w^

I suppose you would be the expert on that so who am I to question yes?
Nope, I'm no expert xP

I do stand by my summation that you are a terrible human being but I do not hate you. And it was perhaps, in bad taste to call you a maggot.
How can you summaries a whole human by one sentence in a forum?

If you take issue with me cutting my words as an act of peacekeeping then that sounds like a personal problem.
I dont, thats why I wrote:
Also, I tried to find the quote where you said I was a maggot. However I noticed that you had the nerve to remove it. Sure, if it was in a pologetic matter, but if it was to cover yourself up, I think it was unfair. STand by your words.
Someone of your standing may revel in conflict and truly, it surprises me not.
What do you mean? Where do I stand in your oppinion x'D? And what doesnt surprise you? Also; What does Revel mean?

The fact is this back and forth between you and I is the only tether you have for your existence.
How do you know what My existance is? Are you a god? And what is Tether?

By provoking me thus, by obsessing over me, you clearly seem to be mortally dependent on ZERO PHOENIX. "You gave me power in your god's name," you might say.
LOL no xD I am not, nor would I ever depend on the icon of ZERO PHOENIX IN CAPITAL LETTERS. Or you. And no i wont say that last part of god. Several reasons, one of them being that I am not religious.

As far as I am concerned I've no particularly harsh feelings towards you.
Me neither^W^ I never said I hated you either did I? Or anything other that indicated on me having harsh feelings? o3o

Please, for the 3rd time, dont call me child, or My child or my dear, or pumpkin or any pet names you could think of xP

you seem obsessed with me so please, carry on. I hope that the denizens of G2 who haven't had their heads up their asses for the past two weeks can see how unladylike your behavior is.
I am not obsessed.. Well, okay. But not in you. I am obsessed by getting you to back down from your pedistal where you place yourself. You speak with such fancy words, and I honostly have no idea how to read some of them, nor do i have the will to look it up o.o
What is denizens?
And who said I aimed to be a lady? I am more of a tomboy to start with x'D
=)
Also; I enjoy questioning you, because of the obscure answers and contradictions I get from you. Its quite entertaining, as you expressed the other day. Maybe I should make a thread for Xiga VS Zero Questioning? Hmmm?

[MENTION=170]Zero Phoenix[/MENTION]

Zero Phoenix

What did that question have to do with Ideals?
It is your belief your ideal that your fear of children gives you the right to hate them. It does not.

My ideal isn't to make you hate anyone o.o
I'll believe that lie if you will. :smart:

I play an important role? o_O
Yes, although I can't even begin to imagine what that might be. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Also I never compared myself with them. Hell i dont even know who they are/were. I just quoted that since you called them maggots, and me and btmangan maggots. So... as far as I see it you placed us in the same category, not I ^w^

If you were quoting me you would have either used quotation marks or the method we are using at this particular time. You did not lift a direct quote from me, otherwise you would have citied its origins. Yes, we've already been over how English is not your "show" so I will explain the issue here because I find myself having to explain everything to so many people here. When you are writing a sentence and using commas, those commas often join like clauses. By putting your name, in the same sentence as Getsu and Dori, having like clauses in support of a similar theme (i.e., all of you are maggots for argument's sake) you are comparing yourself to Getsu and Dori.

Nope, I'm no expert xP
Certainly not in anything that requires intellect.

How can you summaries a whole human by one sentence in a forum?
Summarize I believe is the term you are looking to employ. I know the inner workings of your hollowed mind because that is what a background in psychology allows a person to do. You are very aggressive towards people who readily show an intellectual supremacy over you. Even if they do not directly assault you, the very instant someone shows any actual knowledge sets you in attack mod. This tells me you have an inferiority complex. Given how much time you spend on this site I assume you have a great deal of time on your hands. If you have a job (and I'm sure you don't) you're probably quite bad at it, your academia is anyone's guess. You are quite territorial because G2 is the only thing you have in your life, the only place where people will pity you enough to accept you, with the exception of ZERO PHOENIX who quite simply, won't lower himself to abide evil as quickly as others might. You suffer from pedophobia which is an unnatural fear of children. However, you've never sought medical attention for these issues, thus you've never been formally diagnosed, and thus you are not receiving the treatment you so desperately need. Because fear often manifests itself as hatred you readilly admitted that you hated children on several occasions. Because neither you nor your parents saw fit to provide you with psychological help, and because the people here seem to have their heads too far up their asses or yours, no one has seen fit to check you on your illness and as such, you feel it is OK.

My dear I know everything about you because to me, you aren't actually an individual. You're chapter 5. That's it. :smart:

What do you mean? Where do I stand in your oppinion x'D?
If it helps I consider you a case study.

And what doesnt surprise you? Also; What does Revel mean?
Geezus. :XD:

How do you know what My existance is? Are you a god? And what is Tether?
What country are you from?

I am not obsessed.. Well, okay. But not in you. I am obsessed by getting you to back down from your pedistal where you place yourself. You speak with such fancy words, and I honostly have no idea how to read some of them, nor do i have the will to look it up o.o
Oh stop. :*blush:

What is denizens?
Are you serious?

And who said I aimed to be a lady? I am more of a tomboy to start with x'D
You have no grasp of even theoretical refinement.

Also; I enjoy questioning you, because of the obscure answers and contradictions I get from you. Its quite entertaining, as you expressed the other day.
Issue with that is I don't find you entertaining.

Maybe I should make a thread for Xiga VS Zero Questioning? Hmmm?
Of course. Why not create yet another discussion that gives you full range to exercise your illiteracy?

Xiga

[MENTION=170]Zero Phoenix[/MENTION]
1.It is your belief your ideal that your fear of children gives you the right to hate them. It does not.
2. I'll believe that lie if you will. :smart:
3. Yes, although I can't even begin to imagine what that might be. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.

4.If you were quoting me you would have either used quotation marks or the method we are using at this particular time. You did not lift a direct quote from me, otherwise you would have citied its origins. Yes, we've already been over how English is not your "show" so I will explain the issue here because I find myself having to explain everything to so many people here. When you are writing a sentence and using commas, those commas often join like clauses. By putting your name, in the same sentence as Getsu and Dori, having like clauses in support of a similar theme (i.e., all of you are maggots for argument's sake) you are comparing yourself to Getsu and Dori.

5. Certainly not in anything that requires intellect.

6. Summarize I believe is the term you are looking to employ. I know the inner workings of your hollowed mind because that is what a background in psychology allows a person to do. You are very aggressive towards people who readily show an intellectual supremacy over you. Even if they do not directly assault you, the very instant someone shows any actual knowledge sets you in attack mod. This tells me you have an inferiority complex. Given how much time you spend on this site I assume you have a great deal of time on your hands. If you have a job (and I'm sure you don't) you're probably quite bad at it, your academia is anyone's guess. You are quite territorial because G2 is the only thing you have in your life, the only place where people will pity you enough to accept you, with the exception of ZERO PHOENIX who quite simply, won't lower himself to abide evil as quickly as others might. You suffer from pedophobia which is an unnatural fear of children. However, you've never sought medical attention for these issues, thus you've never been formally diagnosed, and thus you are not receiving the treatment you so desperately need. Because fear often manifests itself as hatred you readilly admitted that you hated children on several occasions. Because neither you nor your parents saw fit to provide you with psychological help, and because the people here seem to have their heads too far up their asses or yours, no one has seen fit to check you on your illness and as such, you feel it is OK.

7. My dear I know everything about you because to me, you aren't actually an individual. You're chapter 5. That's it. :smart:

8. If it helps I consider you a case study.
9. Geezus. :XD:

10. What country are you from?
11. Oh stop. :*blush:
12. Are you serious?

13.You have no grasp of even theoretical refinement.

14. Issue with that is I don't find you entertaining.

15. Of course. Why not create yet another discussion that gives you full range to exercise your illiteracy?
1. That still doesn't answer what my question if you hate maggots had to do with Ideals.

2. x'D It's not a lie. It's my believe. If you can't respect my believes, that's a shame.

3. Oh, so generous ^w^

4. :XD:I was using a quote!! I was using this;
I'm going to give you the same treatment I gave to Dori, Getsu, and every single maggot I've crushed under the heel of my boot.
After you called me a maggot and then erased it as a peace manner. That quote was aimed to Btmangan. My assumption is that you called us all maggots. Makes sense, no?

5. Owies. You tried to attacked my ego again for no reason. This makes me think that you need to put people down to feel great about yourself.

Also; the perfect person you strive to be, would never put people down. Just sayin'.

6. Yes, sorry. I miss spelled. Also: That whole paragraph about me being stupid and needing medical treatment?:mad:_@:
That was a bunch of bullcrap x'D
I know what a Phobia is, infact I do suffer from a Phobia called Ligyrophibia, the fear of high pitched/high/loud sudden noises. I don't have a disease (if that's what you call phobias) and I don't need treatment. We have kids around my house, almost every day of the week because of our stables. I can be around kids, I just don't enjoy that and usually try to avoid them. A Phobia is an Irrational/unexplained fear of something. A fear of being responsible over kids/eiry around kids and dislike of kids isn't an unrational fear. I don't need treatment for it tyvm. Also; Who are you to tell me that I am sick? That reads as an insult in most books. However I just laugh at the statement ^w^

Do you feel the need to insult me?

7. I am chapter five? Care to elaborate what a Chapter is for you then?

8. What do you mean by case study? I am still a person you know, not a mental case.

It means Geezus? =O Then it is all out of context. :/

Already answered that. Here, I'll get it for you xP
I am Swedish/American. Lived in Sweden since I was 4(? Cant remember) and mainly think and formulate myself in swedish before i translate into English and Vice versa.

Stop what? Questioning you? Trying to understand without getting an explenation or education from you?

12. Yes I am serious. I don't understand what the word means, and you, apparently, are making fun of me for it.

13. Apparently not seeing as I dont even have a clue what " theoretical refinement" means.

Is that an issue? o3o Besides you said;
I never get tired of seeing the lower-class rage at the world.
Good^^ I might entertain your low level of humour then
I appreciate it. That is why you exist after all.
You think I'm humors and entertaining.

15. That wasn't such a bad idea. But I think you'd fit in there aswell.

noex1337

Emmie was here
You and Zero's has gone for almost as long as me and [MENTION=170]Zero Phoenix[/MENTION], or [MENTION=1268]Denuo Prince[/MENTION] and [MENTION=22]Crom[/MENTION]. What's up with that?

Zero Phoenix

You and Zero's has gone for almost as long as me and @Zero Phoenix, or @Denuo Prince and @Crom. What's up with that?

The girl clearly has issues. What's up with Prince and Crom? I'm not aware of their particular rivalry. Anyway, if you have an issue Noex then perhaps you need to take it up with Xiga instead of me. Several times I have sought to make peace and each day, there she is, trashing me even when I'm not here. I've been more than patient Noex. The very least you can do is spare me some objectivity.

Xiga

[MENTION=1257]Xiga[/MENTION] => your set from Double Art yeah ??
I dont know... I asked for a surprise set from [MENTION=2035]:sachiko:[/MENTION] and s/he made it for me ^w^If it is... I will be amazed O_O I effing LOVE doublearts!!

The girl clearly has issues. Several times I have sought to make peace and each day, there she is, trashing me even when I'm not here.
I don't have issues other than don't understanding you and your need to look down on people. And I have told you that if you are ACTUALLY trying.. (which you obviously arent) Then you have to be clear and actually say it in clear text like; I AM SORRY LETS HAVE PEACE NOW? and after that you wouldnt say things as Maggot, loveless, lower inteligent, etc etc.

Zero Phoenix

I don't have issues other than don't understanding you and your need to look down on people. And I have told you that if you are ACTUALLY trying.. (which you obviously arent) Then you have to be clear and actually say it in clear text like; I AM SORRY LETS HAVE PEACE NOW? and after that you wouldnt say things as Maggot, loveless, lower inteligent, etc etc.

All right bitch. I think it's time you understood how this shit works. I am not able to communicate with someone as stupid as you. You're a f#cking idiot. It has nothing to do with you speaking a f#cked up dialects of Engrish. You're just f#cking dumb. You're not even retarded because in that would be an insult to them. They can't help the fact that they're that way. You can. You choose not to. I cannot, I really can't dumb down my language anymore than I already have. I am not using my intellect to place myself above you. I simply am not so fucking stupid as to communicate at a fifth grade level. I literally, do not know what words I can use to commnicate with you because you are that damn dumb.

I tried to make peace with you on three occasions but you didn't understand that words I was using and you automatically assumed I was making sport of you. Friday, yesterday, and earlier today I tried to be cool but you are just a bitch. Now, I'm sure you have legions of people who accept you for being who and what you are and that's there business. And I'm sure there is going to be one or two, or three people who want to get involved in my shit after this but I'm going to check them the moment they open their mouths, you know who you are, so I advise you to keep quiet.

If I raise a white flag as a way of surrender a symbol of peace, and your dumbass interprets this as an act of war, how am I at fault because you don't have an education. If I use "big" words like "tether" and you don't understand it, is it my fault you're incompetent. You have enough knowledge to talk shit but you can't take your shut-in ass over to Oxford or Merriam-Webster.

So you know what Xiga, I tried to be peaceful with you, I tried to be friends, I even apologized three times my god I don't apologize for ANYTHING yet I apologized to you three times so you know, f#ck you Xiga. F#ck you.

Was that "dumb" enough for you? And anyone who has a problem with what I said, well f#ck you too. *Mic drop.*

Xiga

Why are you so AMAZING?! srsly err... would you like to be able to tap dance?
I don't consider me as amazing xP Im just average. :/

AndOMG I would LOVE to tap dance, cept i have no condition what so ever. (cept for walking and climbing)
[MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION]

Xiga

[MENTION=170]Zero Phoenix[/MENTION]; You know, Talking to me in a fifth grade level WOULD HELP ME SO MUCH! *____*
Also; Will you PLEASE point out to me where you raised your white flag and tried to apologise, so that in future events elsewhere I might understand an apology better?