Kaze Araki

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• First thing : Hrvati. Da! (Or to say.Yes.)
    <.<

You miss my reply posts?
    Well. That is cos you are busy. They are kinda hard to see anyway.
    Lolz.It wouldn't .Yet. :P

And i like that explanation very much.
    First time hearing something like that.
    Nice.

Ah...she changes her name so much.
    I remember her old name. From A.E..
    I responded to the message concerning [lexus]. G2 said it was sent but I do not see it in my sent folder so if you please, let me know when/if you receive it.
    James Randi? The name rings a bell. He's a skeptic when it comes to paranormal science. He's also a magician. Odd combination, being a skeptic and a illusionist. Hard to take him seriously when he's a walking contradiction. A skeptic and a magician, how the hell does that happen?
    But you have :) is such a nice thing to have the might all Google at your fingers:devil:
    Eh what you want to know? I don't know much besides that I believed in them when I was a kid. Older kids spooked me out with stories.

Now, let me tell you a true story that happen a couple of years ago.
    On 9January 2004, some locals dig up the grave of a dead man who believe was hunting the village, open him up, took of his heart burn it in a cross road and mixed water with the ashes and drink it. They got sentenced to 6 months of prison with suspension for it.
    Ah look someone wrote about this in english;
    http://www.whedon.info/Real-Life-Vampire-Slayers-Get.html

What can I say, the popular myths and believes in their existence, have noting to do with Hollywood glamorous made-up version of them. The stories, beliefs and actions of simple peasants from villages are far more darker than they show you on TV and sure as hell no one is thinking about French kissing with them :grin:
    You said Wallachia is poor and dirty and you will crush it with Turkish Army....:cry2:
    No, he didn't and I don't think Eastern Europe is in their text books.To be quite honest I don't know how many of them can place us on the map.Get this, they were learning last year at school that we are a communist country. Like :Hello people, we are democratic republic for 20 years! Hasn't this news traveled yet after 20 years over the Ocean?
    I will apriciate it if people write a quality comment or a critic that is connected to my work.
    However.
    If they just make a random comment without explanation, why they don't like it.I will not care.

And i asked you that. Since you asked me if i wanted to be a horror artist. :P
    I ll post some just for the lols.

Since some people do find it creepy and scary.
    I like it. A lot. And will do.

Oh btw. Do you want me to post some horror stuff art i have?
    I have some good sculptures also. <.<
    Ok..
    I can offically say i am also a fan of John William Waterhouse.
    The details and realistic way of drawing the fantasy themes is perfect.
    I think Louis Royo had to have him as an idol.

Ford Maddox Brown as one of the artists of the pre-raphaelite artists,that was going for the perfection of a human portrets.
    I can see why the people would call it an eye candies. It is duo to lack of imperfections of the human face.And body.
    It is same with Dante Gabriel Rossetti.
    Well. Yes and no.

I like drawing everything. People,animals,buildings,fantasy,horror,dead nature..etc..
    Everything is interesting to me. So i can't really decide just on one of em.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…