N

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• theres no way i will commit such a crime pretty much like a gardener have to treat the plants with care yup i want to create my own game maker company after all have to be sharp at computer and programming^^
    Yay! you got the mac, hows it working for you? I've been well, just enjoying the summer. Its been hot here too, in the hundreds, :-.-: summer is going too fast though, i'm already thinking of the next semester, arrrrgggg.
    Oh hi Jung, long time no see :)
    I've been doing good :D, finished exams about 3 weeks ago and got a job for the summer.
    you can say that I am spending most of my time in work or playing games and of course sleeping LOL.
    what about you? did anything interesting happen lately?

and sorry for the late reply, I don't log in on this site much these days, nor on MF (on semi-hiatus).
    sorry about being so late i was with my family celebrating the 4th......aka drinking to much and making things explode!
    yup for NDS Emulator stuff get rid of some buggy data too^^ still in progress though you know small jobs like selling drugs no no not illegal drugs iam working for a herbalist now see?
    Oh nope he is great buy you can be talented and not kiss enough ass and get shut down from moving up in the company.
    I'm good man !
    working , and also I'm preparing for grade exam in kung fu XD
    plus the University inscriptions are open now , so I need to do my inscriptions =D
    how about you buddy ?
    Yeah they never use him in matches.....But now that he made a name for himself by himself he is going to get some time on tv.
    yeah he is. Zack Ryder. They dont use him so he used Social media to get a following and people love him for that!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…