Kaze Araki

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• [SPOILER]Nay. It was a suggestion, given that I see not much topics about philosophy or psychology in the TI. Your knowledge on both subjects far surpassed mine, so I would think it's better for you to open such topics. "And why would your inability to contribute anything to the section has anything to do with my final decision?" <-I don't know where this comes from. I think I should restate my original intentions to be clear. I merely want to see some more topics about philosophy or psychology in the TI for learning purposes. A good metaphor: Says that I'm the student, and merely want something different to learn about.

Also, your tone seems to suggest sudden aggression (angry?) at me, for whatever reason I don't understand.[/SPOILER]
    [SPOILER]Isn't the usual participants of the TI are people that at least have the time/want to read?

Provide them with insightful and easy to understand articles should help them enough.

There could be many interesting topics to talk about................but I guess there's no point in me insist when the final decision is yours. [/SPOILER]
    I still wanna bug you to chat with me. <.<

But i kinda have the feeling you are not up to that today. ;^.^;
    I saw it. Yep.And yea we do need to post more topics. It seems we kinda got too lazy.

I ll start today with a few.

To help out.
    hmz true.

I can try. But i am not sure i can pull that along if it is just me.
    We need more mems that will actually post a topic. Or news.
    And yesh i can see your point. =/ Mh..what do you plan to do now? After reorganization?
    I see you are busy with relocation and reorganization of the debate section.
    So i ll poke you later.I wanted to ask not to forget about a sub section for science news. If that is ok. <.<
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…