Which RP?

• Digimon

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Power Rangers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
In response to the slow activity on the RP section, (Though honestly it's just for the hell of it) I'm creating a nice simple RP, loose in terms of plot (Meaning it's free to an extent)

It's a choice however between two classics: Digimon, and Power Rangers. Both have been RPs before, and both can work as RPers as I've learned first hand.

For those who don't know, Digimon is an anime, (And Manga last I checked) about Monsters created in a digitized virtual world partnering with humans to save both worlds. Just the basic concept, one particular season changes that concept completely, but the basic is what we're going for.

Power Rangers is a show that has been around since the 90's and has been through many incarnations. Basically it's about teenagers who unite and "Morph" into Super-powered jumpsuit wearing rangers who uses these powers, in additions to weapons, vehicles, and the Zords (Giant Machines that combine into a super-robot, the megazord.) to battle evil of all kinds.

If you need info on either, The longest but most effective ways are to look up the seasons on Youtube and watch them. But there are also short ways.

For Digimon, Look up X-ros wars on this very site. I haven't watched it myself I'm afraid, but I doubt they changed the entire concept.

For Power Rangers: http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/linkara/hopr

Linkara is doing an analysis of all the Power Rangers seasons. Each one of these episodes are no longer then an hour.

That said, I leave the decision up to you. I'l close this poll some time either today or tomorrow.

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
I think we've reached an agreement now. Digimon it is.

Luckily I have a Digimon RP already prepared, so it wil take only a few minutes to get it up and running.