Administrative Centre

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia

The Administrative Centre deals with any and all administrative issues, like hosting, rules, terrorist attacks, ideas to improve AGs, etc. We accept donations in American dollars and Euro.

What you need to know about Assassin Games:

> AG General Rules <
> Assassin Games Dictionary <
> General Hosting Tips <

Current Games​

Hor-niichan - >The FBI Experiment< - GAME OVER
Crestham - >The Minority< - SIGN-UPS

Hosting List

Please be sure that you have played at least 3 Assassin Games by the time you would host a game to get the feel of it. Due to popular demand, anime themes are welcome. You may switch spots with others if they agree. If you have posted here about hosting, but are not on the list, please PM me, I might have missed your post. Please be sure that your game is ready or at least will be ready by the time you host. If there are no games in progress, you are free to start sign ups at any time. If the current hosters notify you that their games are about to end, you may also go ahead with the sign ups.

Assassin Game History​

Please leave a review in our review centre after you have played a game. Thank you~ Actually, we still don't have one *sigh*

Emeralda - > Valkyria Chronicles <
PiFace314 - > Persona 3: Memento Mori <
VivaLaDementia - > Doubt <
Kaname Madoka - > Puella Magi Madoka Magica <
Shadowwolf - > Bioshock <
Wolfnagi - > Tsundere vs Yandere <
~Kitty~ - > Gundam vs Knightmare <
Miki Sayaka - > Touhou <
VivaLaDementia - > Futurama<
Crestham - > Dungeons & Dragons <
Shadowwolf - > The World's Tournament AG <
VivaLaDementia - > The Dark Knight AG <
Godofwar7 - > Assassin's Creed <
kero_69 - > Dark Woods Circus <
Crestham - > Mafia <
VivaLaDementia - >Fallout New Vegas: Dead Money<
Kamil - >Paranoia AG<
Crestham - >The Villagers<
VivaLaDementia - >Murder Mystery AG<
Placa - >Season Of The Witch<

Special Awards​

Rawr! Now not only you get to enjoy special games, but also get special shiny awards~
The awards are pretty much given based on what both the GM and the players themselves chose. Just remember that the GM has the final saying in the matter >.<

Architect - a big Crown for your big Ego; oh, and for hosting a game as well, nyark nyark nyark~
Conqueror - being active in assassin games is a task only for the bravest of the brave, as proven more than once
Mastermind - assassins deserve praise for being manipulative ruthless killers, nya~
Sherlock - villagers won't be left out and the smartest souls will receive praise and glory for discovering the roots of corruption
LvP - yeah, no one likes inactive fags, lurkers and people who ruin fun for others; GO DIE!

Other stuff:​

> Review Centre < - please leave a review after playing a game, your Emmie commands you!
> The Rotten Cherry List < - after hosting a game please mention the players that ruined your game and well nom nom them alive.

Right, no kittens. Am I forgetting something else?

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
While this post is just a place holder, you may listen to this instead: [mp3]http://muffin.mangatreat.com/Music/Maybe Im a Lion.mp3[/mp3]

Who knows, maybe this post will be edited when the song ends?~

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Its up to Cat, but I wouldn't recommend it unless you changed a decent amount of things to the game so people don't know it too well. However, its up to you - if you think it will work, then I can't imagine others having a problem with it. We are waiting on starting up the AG section because Cat wants to kick things off with a game from Kero or Frapp, or herself if needed, but I think you can register now... Again, not sure, you have to wait on Cat's reply.

Ah, aight. Well, my game actually ended three days in, but I fixed the mechanics people complained about. That, and a LOT of twists and mechanics weren't used, so it would be ALMOST like a brand new game~

But yeah, Emmie, Kero should make the TWEWY game here!!!

♣Kaname Madoka♣

Haha you should rehost it..... I think with our userbase it'll last longer and be more fun even LOL

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Ok, now please post who would like to host, so I'll add them to the list. I saw some ambigous posts, but I don't want to jump into conclusion like a happy-de-go little girl. Trust me, it's really hard to resist.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
I'll be ready to host, but I won't be able to do it until my game ends at MF (I figure we are doing one game at a time and Piface is before me, so it shouldn't be a problem).

Mystery Theme FTW

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Emmie,

Register me up and the theme is:

Thriller Slasher AG

(Which consist most of the thriller shows like Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th and Halloween, and the villains are united as assassins)

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
I've added you guys, but just a heads up, because I promised Kero to let her host as soon as she's ready. Yeah, we kinda need a good advertisement, I feel so dirty :shy: