Anxiety

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
I've been rather anxious lately, it's even making it hard to sleep. What's making me anxious is private but how do you deal with anxiety? What are the best ways to relax without just becoming careless? What do you do to keep your head straight?

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
If it were that easy I wouldn't be asking for advice. I'm a smoker so I usually smoke quite a bit when I get anxious and that does help a little bit but right now I'm out of cigarettes and that's not the best way to deal with anxiety either.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
A little bit. But it's mostly my mind that's caving in. It sort of feels like a personal dooms day. I feel shutting myself out from everything and just watch the clock tick, wishing that this feeling would go away.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
The best I've got right now are anti anxiety pills. I took one but I really don't like resorting to these because it makes my head all heavy and I get sleepy.

maybe go out for a stroll .....or play some sport ...that's the good old way to relax....or just see comedy anime or hentai and fab XD....or get a sand bag ...lol

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
hmm i think you should talk to your cousin about it, the one you trust i know if i'm feeling bad it always helps to talk to my sister about stuffeven if they can't help, it still feels better to tell someone

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"amandaluvsya' date=' post: 23458"']hmm i think you should talk to your cousin about it, the one you trust i know if i'm feeling bad it always helps to talk to my sister about stuffeven if they can't help, it still feels better to tell someone[/quote]I actually did that and it did help a bit.

Sanae

Staff member
I actually had an anxiety attack the other night (I think it was). It made it really hard to fall asleep. It wasn't cause by one thing, but a couple :\ I actually looked stuff up, because I was still kinda feeling it yesterday. I can't remember all the tips, but I do remember some ^^If you're the type to like working out, I read that it helps alot ^^ Try to keep your mind off of things ^^ Other things too like read a book, listen to soothing music (which, really did help me, but it was more of a morning talk show, but still was a good distraction) ^^ There was also something about putting a cold cloth on your forehead and on the back of your neck (never tired that one) ^^

this may sound ridiculous..... i get an anxiety because one of my friend say that she's dreamed that i'm dead..... a bloody death death that is....so i got anxious about when's the time..... but then again... when i die doesn't matter anymore... because i realize we all gonna die someday... so suddenly the anxiety gone....

what usually works for me is meditation, speaking to someone that brings you pleasure/doing things that bring you pleasure.honestly, do anything that will take your mind off of it or makes you happy.dwelling on things (and keeping them to yourself) obviously makes matters worse.