Archer vs Sayaka Miki

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Since Miki is something thought to be a rip-off of Archer, just gender-flip and yandere,

I was wondering, what would happen if they fight each other?

Scenario 1: No restriction, both of them are blood-lusted, Archer can trace any weapon.

Scenario 2: Archer can't trace any Marble Phantasm above Rank A+ and speed is equalized

Scenario 3: Archer can only use Cadabolg and his basic blade (which I forgotten the name) and can trace any of Sayaka's blade.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Hadriel']

Just because she can't die doesn't mean she won't lose.
[/QUOTE]

She cant exhaust she cant die she can keep trying until Archer rans out of stamina...

yeah...shes a zombie...

[quote name='"Graham Aker"']

She cant exhaust she cant die she can keep trying until Archer rans out of stamina...

yeah...shes a zombie...[/QUOTE]

All that proves is that she can't lose. Why don't you tell me why she can win?

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Hadriel']

All that proves is that she can't lose. Why don't you tell me why she can win?
[/QUOTE]

*facepalm*

Did I not state she can keep trying until Archer runs of of stamina?

When Archer is utterly exhausted all she has to do is spam swords until he dies...lol

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Amulet Shade']I don't get how you're saying she can't die...he can cut off her head, the fight is over.[/QUOTE]

Her body will just self replicate....

Shes a freaking immortal....as long as she has her soul gem.

All Archer would have to do is aim for her soul gem. Miki doesn't really stand a chance... The day a little girl with no combat experience beats Archer... is the day after the apocalypse.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
@Amu..will..it is said that the osul gem make her immortal lol...

Also I dont think its easy to target such a small thing(Soul gem) when miki too can fight back

But well..if you remove this soul gem shitty business 100% Garcher wins

Limited immortality maybe, but it isn't true immortality. Extreme damage like having her head cut off, or getting chopped up would finish her. Take poor poor Mami for instance :(

small thing as soul gem?

hell aker did you forget why I Archer called as Archer?

he is friggin' accurate with bow and he has clairvoyance too

throw away the caladbolg he only need a single arrow to aim that soul gem lolz

[quote name='Wolfnagi']Since Miki is something thought to be a rip-off of Archer, just gender-flip and yandere,

I was wondering, what would happen if they fight each other?

Scenario 1: No restriction, both of them are blood-lusted, Archer can trace any weapon.

Scenario 2: Archer can't trace any Marble Phantasm above Rank A+ and speed is equalized

Scenario 3: Archer can only use Cadabolg and his basic blade (which I forgotten the name) and can trace any of Sayaka's blade.[/QUOTE]

Archer can't use his Reality Marble?

Okay then. Just shoots Cadabolg or use Kanshou and Bakuya and aim soul gem......

godofwar7

Just Cadabolg is enough :/

Really he doesn't have to even use any weapons, he's that much faster than Miki. But Cadabolg just makes it a quickie.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Scenario one, he can us UBW

Scenario 2 & 3, nope

But really, nobody discussing but scenario 3, which is a fairer fight?

sircuss

Troll On Vacation
Oookay, first time post here i think...

Scene1&2, Archer sure win...

Scene3, Kanshou&Byakuya + Caladbolg huh?

Well FYI, Archer could aim accurately from 4km away, so yeah...