Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Nope, templars are assassins. I already commented that it's backwards. But i think with the way the game is, assassins = good, templars = bad, so templars are teh assassins, or something like that.
Yeah... But then the Templars+ the City Guard need to kill the Assassins to win....
So technically the Templars and the City Guards are assassins then? o.o
Honestly, the opening paragraph makes it seem like the assassins are good, since they are addressing us as if we are their allies, however the group goals clearly point at Templars + City Guard vs Assassins, which makes me think Assassins are bad.
However, in the end I'm going with Templars are bad due to their second part of the goal "non-templars' numbers lower then yours". Thats the typical assassin goal and that also means there is a small amount of Templars.
Kind of screwed up balance-wise that Templars and City Guard can team up to both win the game, but then again we don't know if there is a counter-balance in the assassin's favor with that.

However, before people moronically jump the gun, it is very clear that the City Guard and Templars might not be on the same side at all. The Templars can easily just decide to kill them off, so view the City Guard as Neutral.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
You a city guard, Viva? o_O

Anyway, to clarify: If there are only two Templars on the wanted list, the City Guard can choose not to kill them if they know they are templars, because with only 2 people on the wanted list that portion of their goal is complete :O

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
So it's basically the Templars and the City Guard vs. Everyone else?
Again, we should stop saying these things now.
If everyone assumes the City Guard will join the Templars (when they do not have to), we will force them to join the City Guard and become assassins -> Thus boosting the number of assassins.
Do not alienate the City Guard, if anything we should reach out to them to get them on our side before the assassins Templars do.

@ Crestham - No, The goal is public:
City Guard-Eliminate the Assassins and ensure the Wanted List has no more than 2 people alive.
Sure Assassins have to fear the City Guard, but everyone else does not (Unless your on the wanted list).
They are clearly made to be a neutral role, but they will be pushed to join the assassins Templars (By Assassins I meant Templars, forgot that there is a group called Assassins here) if we judge them to be bad on Day 1. We can not make such a moronic mistake on Day 1 or it will severely hurt us later on in the game.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
@Noex.

well. I will w8 abit before I start selling you guys anything.
Yeahhme too *___* so confused :0

Basically assasins against everyone else? (though the other fractions may or may not work together)?

Edit; olay nvm me D;
Slow updates on phone >_<

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
But, Viva, it doesn't make any sense that the City Guards would want to join the Citizens/Town faction ._. They still have to kill the Assassins in order to win. It's basically a double-edged sword for the Templars.

EDIT: Saw your edit, and I went 'Oh I see'

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
But, Viva, it doesn't make any sense that the City Guards would want to join the Citizens/Town faction ._. They still have to kill the Assassins in order to win. It's basically a double-edged sword for the Templars.
Right now they just have to kill the assassins - Which means they are more likely to join the Templars, yes?
However, they don't have to be against the citizens and neutrals. Which means they will only focus on the assassin group, leaving the general public alone.
If we push them away in the public eye, they will join the Templars and aid them completely, they will not care who they kill anymore.
However, if we accept them generally (Obviously don't give out assassin names), then they might not team up with the Templars.

Thats my point - They don't have be against the citizens and neutrals unless we force them to by assuming they are automatically going to aid the Templars.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
lol Kitty seems to be the only one actually playing the game and not debatig what City Guard should and shouldn't do.

Not saying there's anythig wrong with that since I really can't make heads or tails of anything right now.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Wait a minute, if what you say is correct, then the Assassins are at quite the disadvantage here ._.
Yeah they are. Unless they are smart enough to get enough the neutrals to help them out early on.
However, if we generally assume City Guard = Templar, do you think they will care about any of the non-assassins anymore?
Citizens and Neutrals don't have to be on their hit list (obviously unless your on the wanted list, but thats more of your own fault and a special case), but if we assume they are just going to join the Templars, they won't care about killing the citizens and neutrals anymore.

Thats my point. We don't need to make more enemies then we already have in this AG, and comments like "City Guard and Templars vs Everyone" will just cause more trouble for us to deal with later on. Which is why I said consider the City Guard a Neutral group (unless your an assassin obviously)

@ Shadow - Meh, theres a good chance the Templars will go after Kitty on day 1 since he is a merchant, so we won't see much of him after that lol xD (Sorry Aker, the truth hurts)

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Thats my point. We don't need to make more enemies then we already have in this AG, and comments like "City Guard and Templars vs Everyone" will just cause more trouble for us to deal with later on. Which is why I said consider the City Guard a Neutral group (unless your an assassin obviously)
Uh yeah sorry about that but it was more of a question than a comment XD.