Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Ezio died and nothing really changed. Ehh, so, if Templars aren't the assassins, and Assassins aren't the assassins, than... maybe the Something Conspirators? Viva's last stunt (protecting Seraph) makes me think he's an Assassin and all that discussion between him was to prove different, just like I did in Batman AG me vs Hadriel. Then again, what's the point if he's no an assassin? Since inactives are being killed off, let's maybe focus on those today and see how it goes from there?

Well the difference is if you actually followed the story, that the assassins protect the Apple of Eden from the templars so they can't use it to rule the world, even thought the templar is in an "illuminati" status already. As for my codex pages, they contain various assassination techniques and information about the apple. You can't say its vice versa since one of them protects the people while the other is a wolf in sheeps cloths. Then again only the higher ups in the templars faction only knows about the Apple and such.
i see.. sorry for the mis-information.. truth is, i only know the outline of the story.... haven't played it yet

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be happy or sad about Ezio dying because there isn't that straight-out good and bad thing going on here.

Viva's caught my eye though. It's the part where he states that he wants Seraph alive just one more day that unnerves me. It's like he was planning something big for today...

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Assassins gon' 'sassinate..............
Suspects are lurking,

And others are just in and out of the thread with nottin much to say.

It is a win win situation.

New Prices People. Get them while they're fresh.

Butcher Knife- Wounds target. 20fl

Sultan's Knife- Wounds target. 20fl

Scimitar- Injures target. 45fl

Condottiero War Hammer- Injures target. 45fl

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Okay this thread has been dead for a while. :/

Greaaaaaaaaaat

Smoke Bomb Bags and Heavy Sheaths ~ Get them for 20 florins~

.__. I just wanna get rid of them

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
If the Assasins are bad; I suggjest we turn our heads towards Spike Spiegel. He desperately wanted to protect Seraph, but when realized it would not work, he changed his vote. Is not that a reason to believe he is either an assasin himself, or someone who wants to help them?
Ezio died and nothing really changed. Ehh, so, if Templars aren't the assassins, and Assassins aren't the assassins, than... maybe the Something Conspirators? Viva's last stunt (protecting Seraph) makes me think he's an Assassin and all that discussion between him was to prove different, just like I did in Batman AG me vs Hadriel. Then again, what's the point if he's no an assassin? Since inactives are being killed off, let's maybe focus on those today and see how it goes from there?
I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be happy or sad about Ezio dying because there isn't that straight-out good and bad thing going on here.

Viva's caught my eye though. It's the part where he states that he wants Seraph alive just one more day that unnerves me. It's like he was planning something big for today...
Wow, talk about shocking. Did not expect you guys to view it that way at all, cause thats completely wrong. I'd actually let you keep assuming that, but there isn't much point to it, plus it could get a misguided templar to murder me, so that would suck >__>"

A certain player, most likely an assassin (Conversations I have in PMs stay in PMs. Even I have a certain code of ethics I keep, therefore the name stays private unless said person wants to mention it here), promised me protection (Most likely the strongest protection in the game - cause if there is one stronger then this, GOW really can't balance a game at all) if I let Seraph live an extra day. At first, I did consider it, hence the vote change you all seem to have noticed. However, I decided that was kind of the, excuse the language, pussy's way out (Plus another reason I shall get to later). So I killed Ezio today - Yes I knew it was Ezio.

As many of you already know my alliance (Ironically the three who I quoted above do not), but I never gave away my personal goal. I think its fairly obvious now, thank you all so very much for the aid. I knew after the forces that assaulted Ezio on Day 2, I could never take him down without lynching him, so I figured lets try it. Back to the promise mentioned before, at one point I figured that I wouldn't be able to lynch Ezio/Seraph (Lynch Tied and the last votes typically go for the inactive vote over the reason-related vote due to the fact that they won't be able to read the entire thread in time) so I figured I would take the protection and try again another day. However, I realized there were more then a few votes left, so I changed my mind and went for it (Plus, as mentioned above with the, again excuse the language, pussy's way out).

Anyway, you can expect me to barely be posting as of now, since:
1) I don't expect any of you to trust me anymore.
2) There is a solid chance the assassins will kill me tonight.
3) I've reached my victory condition, so I really just need to survive to win.

Those of you who wish for my services, I suppose you can consider me a mercenary for hire. I figure getting smoke bombs will be the best way to ride out these next 1-3 days (Yes, I assume this AG can end tomorrow or it can go as long as 3 days), so my services are up for the right price (We can trade money here, right? Otherwise this idea is pretty damn flawed).
Also, to be clear - My vote shall also cost 20f that need to be paid the day before (So for today, it is free~)

Questions? Comments? Concerns?

If not, have a good game~

Edit: Let me call out the people lynching me, so they can read my reasoning:
[MENTION=1265]Crazy[/MENTION]
[MENTION=54]Wolfnagi[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1248]Bladewind[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1260]Arson0101[/MENTION]