Awesome 2:Electric Boogaloo

Grüße weaboos I am Gadolf,absolute authority,future registered sex offender,and one of the newest AT members hired at a rather unfortunate point in the site's history to solve a dilemma I was never given the time to properly evaluate. I am recovering my account for reasons I have yet to justify to myself and as soon as I can puzzle out the terrible arbitrary naming system for the board areas I'll look into things to post.

My fellow leftovers will be vaguely familiar with me,but for the rest of you I am a Hitler-worshiping mass of seething hatred with a bent for hardassedness. I have been rather frequently accused of being all shades of rude but I prefer to agree with the individual who best described my demeanor as "brutally honest". I can enjoy a good debate or long-winded post about the right topic,but seeing people type like they're on mommy's first AOL account tends to send me a bit off the deep-end,as does the frustrating tendency of the anime community to juxtapose Japanese honorifics into their broken English. This is part of what drove me to leave Anime Eden,as some of you also seem to have once visited. It's a bit of a surprise to see Emeralda again,never thought you'd be darkening my doorstep again.

That digression aside,I feel most anime can shove itself up it's own shallow,flaccid asshole and instantly changed forum skins because Konata and the creativity-devouring void she spawned from offended my senses to the point that I found myself wishing for a quick demise during the instant I took to make the change. My activity will be unfortunately be limited to non-anime areas but nonetheless I look forward to pouring my heart into text walls and getting unsatisfying replies to them.

Sieg Heil and cheers.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
*the dark storm is coming, darkness is about to speak*

Nyaaaaa! Gadolf-chan, haaaai! Me waiku muffin-chan and animu and mangu and kyaaaaaa!!!

Rawr, you'll be best friends with Kaze [MENTION=45]魔風[/MENTION], I can already tell.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
:XD: What an intro~ Hey there Gadolf~ Welcomewelcomewelcome : D

I hope to see you around (in our non-anime sections) and nice to meet yah ^__^

Dagon knows I've tried my damnedest to build a tolerance buffer,but few groups on the interwebs get under my skin quite as efficiently as hardcore weaboos. And that's "Gadolf-sama" by the way,I am an absolute being after all.

I'm interested in knowing what plans were made between the two sites concerning Tempest staff. I assumed I wouldn't be getting my mod position back,but I would like to know definitively as it was my core reason for joining Tempest in the first place given my distaste for the majority of anime and it's community.

Hi there, welcome and be sure to check Terra Incognita forum for debates.
I'm still in the process of examining the board layout,but you're competing with Yu-gi-oh The Abridged Series in another tab and right now Yu-gi-oh is winning. If I ever have to say that last part ever again I will curl my spine back and eat my own ass.

Rawr, so far admins and smods got their posts
I was a super mod,so I must correct your statement and inform you that you currently stand before one who's post hasn't been returned. I would be interested in getting that back. I have experience moderating under this forum software and I tend to be present far more than other users will be given my bulk free time. I do my job well,which is why Tempest recruited me.

wow you actually can use the letter ü~~
Google is magic. I don't actually know the combination required to type it.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
I was a super mod,so I must correct your statement and inform you that you currently stand before one who's post hasn't been returned. I would be interested in getting that back. I have experience moderating under this forum software and I tend to be present far more than other users will be given my bulk free time. I do my job well,which is why Tempest recruited me.
Rawr, he never mentioned you, strange. Anyway, it will be later explained that staffs job is not to moderate or police anything. It's more about making the place more active, healthy, coming up with new initatives, inviting people, etc.

Hmm, you were on aE?

Oh well, welcome.
I was,even had leading positions in two clubs,but the community was flooded with shit-eating butt-whistlers and the thread variety was garbage. Add that to the fact that the only person I really cared about there left and disappeared from the internet and it was an easy choice to make. I had no reason to stay.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
I was,even had leading positions in two clubs,but the community was flooded with shit-eating butt-whistlers and the thread variety was garbage. Add that to the fact that the only person I really cared about there left and disappeared from the internet and it was an easy choice to make. I had no reason to stay.
Unless it was the Evilness FC, no, not really. Rawr, I miss the times when my FC was devouring other FCs.

I joined your evil FC but it certainly wasn't going anywhere while I was there. I had a near-leading spot in the FFFC and co-founded the Ecchi FC. As much as I wanted the FFFC to go places,there were too many kids who hadn't played a single FF title other than VII or X so most of my time there was spent explaining to them why their opinions were garbage and reminding everyone that FF Tactics Advance was a skid-mark on the Tactics name.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
No, not really. I mean, what evil things could we do there? Not really much, at least not without annoying everyone else. Though I did manage to devour the rebel's who were making their own FCs. And from what I hear, I haven't missed out a lot by not playing FFTAdvance?

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
:hohoho:I can already tell you will be fighting with Zero Phoenix.....:eek:hcrap:

Welcome and have Fun

:alone:...Another Pervert....Competition is fierce!