Been a while(Back?)

abarnes

Staff member
Hey,

It's been a while since G2's been 'active'. How's everyone been? haha.
G2 has a new media server and a new way to try and fund the site, along with a new look coming soon..

So...what kind of media do you want? Of course G2's looking to get Anime and Live Action series, so send me some request!

We have also obtained the original G2Anime.Com domain finally!

- Abarnes

P.S. Install the G2 Toolbar! and Follow G2 on Twitter! G2Anime (G2Anime) on Twitter

man about bloody time i might say, about the animes i'd like a lot of animes to many to write out since g2 has been gone for all this time it's getting boring, and about life it sucks really since i had no entertainment.

Scribe

Insomniac`^
I tend to not like dubbed versions, but i havn't heard the subbed.... I'm going to pick subbed though.

Just did some google looking at the difference, i don't think there is much in terms of voice actors so i don't mind tbh.

Last edited:

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
I tend to not like dubbed versions, but i havn't heard the subbed.... I'm going to pick subbed though.

Just did some google looking at the difference, i don't think there is much in terms of voice actors so i don't mind tbh.
Alright Scribe, I am able to upload Death Note with English subtitles, if it is required.

Scribe

Insomniac`^
x_x' doi! You mean subtitles. Isn't there an official english dub?! I saw one with the adult swim logo watermark. What's wrong with dubs//I guess we're not allowed them anyways!

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
Neither do I as to the question if there is something wrong with dubs, though I myself prefer to watch the series I watch in the original language. Different persons have different taste. ^_^

As far as I know there is an official english (american) dub of Death Note.
Indeed it aired on Adult Swim, but it is just that I do not have the official english dubbed version of Death Note and I only got the ripped japanese R2 DVDs with english subtitles.

Last edited:

abarnes

Staff member
Not gunna have the adult swim version on the site, Viz owns the series anyway, and they're into talkin' shit...don't want to deal with them.

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
Not gunna have the adult swim version on the site, Viz owns the series anyway, and they're into talkin' shit...don't want to deal with them.
Indeed it is licensed by Viz Media. Licensed series is to be avoided unless we want troubles, which we do not.
I did not take the license into consideration when I offered to upload the series. I apologize for my incompetence.

Gomen nasai Abarnes. >_<