Behold!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAM

So here I am, HAM I am.I hail from SSA; land of the Mobi. Just thought I'd check this here place out, and I figure I may be able to contriboot somewhat.As per your exalted and fearless leader, Tempest, I SHALL NOW START FOLLOWING THE GUIDELINESin Three...Two...On-BZZZZTT1. How did you find this website? - You.2. What are your favorite anime? - Serial Experiments: Lain, and Steins;Gate (so far)3. What are your favorite manga? - Soul eater4. Do have any musical interests you would like to share with us? - IMMA PLAY DRUMS AND AM LEARN GITAH5. Where are you from? - Nowhere in particular (Canada, for those who can find out.)6. What is your occupation? - NOTHING7. What are some of your talents or things you are proud of doing or having? - You'll figure this out sooner or later.8. Tell us about your interests besides manga and anime - Music, GFX, Games, Literature, Internet.(Oh, and isn't Newton's law of Universal Gravitation F[sub]g[/sub]=(G*M[sub]1[/sub]*M[sub]2[/sub])/r[sup]2[/sup] ? )This is really bugging me.

HAM

[quote name='"FrankX' date=' post: 33701"']LO and Behold!-----hehWell anyway welcome to the site!and Fg=(G*M1*M2)/r2 ? I think it is
anyway enjoy :happy:[/quote]Ah. I guess it's because I forgot the actual representation was G, and not an ambiguous kha-durpen

uh well..welcome to ATenjoy here...and yeah.. I guess yes...but i'm not sure either...because i'm currently learning about the I,II,II newton's law-...-where the g ( of course ) stands for gravitation

halo there HAM ^^welcome to the tempest n_nlooks like u're too engulfed with lain aren't u?and u already suggest me to watch it...arigatou =) i will...well then~ have a nice day and happy posting~~~~ :biggrin:

HAM

[quote name='"arashime' date=' post: 33711"']halo there HAM ^^welcome to the tempest n_nlooks like u're too engulfed with lain aren't u?[/quote]More like not engulfed enough.Thanks for the welcomes, I'll see you all elsewhere on the forums../monocle

Status
Not open for further replies.