H2O - Footprints in the Sand
True Tears
Spice_and_Wolf
Shigofumi
Ayakashi
PERSONA_~trinity_soul~
Hakaba_Kitaro
Hatenkou_Yugi

I might be missing like 1 or 2 animes so you can add it later if you like it. My favorite anime that started this season will be They are my noble Masters, Rosario+Vampire, and ayakashi. Everything else is decent but those are the animes I have high expections for...

Syanaide

Suigintou Love
Err.. Only one month has passed in 08.. Should rename this thread to "Best Anime this Winter" imo.

Shigofumi and They Are My Noble Masters

I have high hopes for Persona -Trinity Soul-. I believe it has potential to be a truly awesome anime. As for the others, I havent gotten a chance to see them yet. Been busy watchin some older animes.

y0l3itches

llvlloonshine
Well I guess Ill be able to add more later on, this way I know all the anime that is for the year, even I will forget all the anime that will come out in one year like in 07.... better start early

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
i think Kirepapa although just the first episode appeared.
also Persona - Trinity Soul,
Hatenkou Yuugi,
Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch Season 2.

Last edited:
Spice and Wolf and Shigofumi are my favorites for the current half season.

Other than those two I'm enjoying True Tears, H20, and the spin off from Minami-Ke.

All the rest are just kind of meh and I'm just watching them because I'm bored pretty much.

y0l3itches

llvlloonshine
Spice and Wolf and Shigofumi are my favorites for the current half season.

Other than those two I'm enjoying True Tears, H20, and the spin off from Minami-Ke.

All the rest are just kind of meh and I'm just watching them because I'm bored pretty much.
I think True Tears and H2O are more closer to clanned then Minami-Ke... Minami Ke is a slice of life anime and doesn't have a plot...

Ray

无限之剑制
H2O is a good series I love it

Also Rental Magica I only like the OP lols

Also Shana 2 since the way its going (spoilers)

Last but not least clannad

Kenzou

pink spider
Clannad.

Minami-ke Okashitsux sucks.

Also, why Bleach? Bleach sucks now that the SS arc is over.

Last edited: