Black Friday Plans

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Well for those of you that live in the USA, you know what Black Friday is. For those of you that don't, it's an unofficial holiday on the Friday after Thanksgiving where everything and anything you can image goes on sale. There are massive discounts, special packages, etc. For example, a HD TV that's normally $699 on a regular day would drop to $399. Anyway, what are your purchasing plans for this Black Friday? Are you picking up anything special? I myself won't be able to buy anything since all my expenses are going towards the cost of maintaining AT.

Sanae

Staff member
I really really want to check stuff out, but I really don't want to get injured/die from being trampled @__@ Some scary stories attached to Black Friday o_o

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
You won't die or get trampled, those are very rare occurrences. You're more likely to get run over by a car tomorrow.

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
* Imagens being tramped and pushed* ah man im not going through that again, so i will probably not going to shopping this friday that's for sure lol

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Well some online retailers are offering online Black Friday deals, like Amazon. I do most of my shopping online these days so it's nice to see Black Friday hitting the internet as well. You can avoid a lot of shoving if you stick to the internet. x)

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
I'm thinking about getting a new phone (it's messing up for some reasonor laptop (as most people know, it's 13 yrs old xD)but i really don't want to spend money...i'm still debating on it

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"Night' date=' post: 17843"']Thinking of buying a 2 TB external hard drive.[/quote]Get it, download massive amounts of anime and then upload for us. >^)

As much as I want to go do Black Friday shopping *I do have the money*, I am planning to work. Double paydays on both Thursday and Friday mean there's cash to be made!!!!