Bleach FC

I do not think the offical site that tells who plays who would lie and if you want to see the guys name find (espada) and the one who's name is not seen yet in show/manga.

tyron256

turnabout moderation
now that you brought that up, what do you think will happen after this fight? back home, wait for WW?, Stay in HM & duke it out with remaining espada/aizen faction, or something else?

taking from what I did on BA instead of re typing it all

as for the end of this fight I think what is going to happen is I think all of the well hero's (grimmjow for some reason as well and hopefully and adult nel tu) and from there they will spit up into groups of 2 or 3 and continue the fight from there.

If they do that ichis team(ichigo,nel tu,hime,grimmjow maybe pe and don) will end up finding ulquiorra

chads group will find old man (chad,unohana,isane and Gantenbainne)

ishada group will find halibel (ishada,mayuri and nemu)

and rukia's group (witch would probably be with her bro,renji and that healer who's blade does nothing but heal forgot his name) I think that team will be beat and I think they will end up finding stark and possibly yammy for some reason will be there.

keni's group will find tousen I think

and aizen and gin will be waiting in the wing

now out of these I think rukia's group will be beat and tousen will be beat the others I think the old guy might die.

but I think hime would not let ulquiorra die

and halibel I think will just escape.

When they end up going back to hueco mundo I see Gatenbein,grimmjow,nel tu,Dondo and Peshe returning with them out of all of them the only ones I can see dieing off is dondo and peshe but those are the ones I can see going back to SS

I wrote this on BA but this is my opinion on what will happen.

tyron256

turnabout moderation
hmm... interesting theory, sounds like it might happen but that would leave out the remaining captains from the final battle, some of them having a large fan base in japan (hitsugaya for example). do you think it would mean the others entering HM?

No I think the people in HM are the only ones I mean ukitake I think might enter seeing as in a interview from last arc he said ukitake has something kubo plained for him

tyron256

turnabout moderation
taking from what I did on BA instead of re typing it all

as for the end of this fight I think what is going to happen is I think all of the well hero's (grimmjow for some reason as well and hopefully and adult nel tu) and from there they will spit up into groups of 2 or 3 and continue the fight from there.

If they do that ichis team(ichigo,nel tu,hime,grimmjow maybe pe and don) will end up finding ulquiorra

chads group will find old man (chad,unohana,isane and Gantenbainne)

ishada group will find halibel (ishada,mayuri and nemu)

and rukia's group (witch would probably be with her bro,renji and that healer who's blade does nothing but heal forgot his name) I think that team will be beat and I think they will end up finding stark and possibly yammy for some reason will be there.

keni's group will find tousen I think

and aizen and gin will be waiting in the wing

now out of these I think rukia's group will be beat and tousen will be beat the others I think the old guy might die.

but I think hime would not let ulquiorra die

and halibel I think will just escape.

When they end up going back to hueco mundo I see Gatenbein,grimmjow,nel tu,Dondo and Peshe returning with them out of all of them the only ones I can see dieing off is dondo and peshe but those are the ones I can see going back to SS

I wrote this on BA but this is my opinion on what will happen.
we were discussing random's theory on what happens after the current fight in the manga. the question now being if this idea would mean the remaining captains entering Hueco Mundo.

if you have a theory on what happens after the kenpachi fight you can talk about that too.