Boys vs Girls #4!

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
2543 omg [MENTION=166]Lily[/MENTION] T_T have you seen? the show yourself threads got merged and omg T_T now I have to do EVERYTHING AGAIN coz the first post is not the same first post as before and all the pictures are on different pages now T_T Oh gosh I feel terrible only thinkign about the amount of work >.< Can you look at the fanclubbrules while I go fix the show yourself thread again?

EDIT you're probably eatin or something I'll do both myself XD

Lily

Dead is the new alive.

Oh woop sorry, I didnt see you post I am out helping my parents take down their bedroom lol. Ehmm Well I dont think you can actually go thgrough 100h + pages o_O
why not like do ehm 20 pages a day? It's not like it has to be done now, right? You can take it easy? :) Plus we can take turns like this. Like you do 20 pages today I do 20 -40 tomorrow? o_O;

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
2545 sounds like a fair enough idea ;) still sucks that all my previous work is useless now :sigh:
Anyways I did the fanclub rules, go check if you see anymistakes.. oh and i noticed that the Fanclub Directory of the Generalfanclubs is closed for a weird reason. so people cant tell about the existence of their new fanclub... Shall i just open it? I have no idea why it is closed
WE also need to update that directory badly XD oh dear so much to do~~

Lily

Dead is the new alive.

Oh Nisa! Dont open it :0 I mean it';s better if it's closed and the mods (us) just keep an eye out for new FC's and update regularly. If we opened it, Im sure there will be spam in it and it's just better to keep it nice and simple :)
And indeed.... There has been a spruge of FC from AT ... o_O we only had like 20/25 x'D and yeah that does suck D": I understand how you must feel. Ill check the rules now~

Lily

Dead is the new alive.

Kaay then Ehm you can message/Vm/whatever me what pages you've done and Ill work on a portion tomorrow <3
Btw how are we gonna do with the "spam games' sub section.. Do we move it to Spam and Cookies and merge the ones that are able to be merged? :mad:.@:

[MENTION=60]HappyNisa[/MENTION]

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah I think that is a pretty good idea. I don't want to have a seperate games section.. I mean then the whole Spam and cookies title isn't right :/ cos then you have only lots of subsections and some spam... no cookies :(

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
:thumb: ikr~ But yeah I suppose we can move the threads now and ask for the subsect. to be deleted and then merge threads? or merge them before moving so we dont lose them with the merge? xD lolol

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ehh wait now I'm a bit lost what do you mean @_@ put it in dutch for all I care lol XD

2551 eeey btw why is it below 2600 I swear I posted above 2600 D: Ooh Chimer and Core were here XD

Lily

Dead is the new alive.

hahah! Okeej dan in nederlands. Ehm wat ik bedoelde is dat we eerst de threads samenvoegen ipv ze eerst te plaatsen in spam sectie. Want als we ze eerst nog eens verplaatsen moeten we 9 pagina's zoeken waar die ene thread is :p

and yup the boys where here ;__;

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
2553 Ooh ja dat is wel handiger, maar weaar zij al die threads dan @_@ We cant get them out of the Staffsection right? Are they already here hidden? OTL I feel like I overlook soo many things

Lily

Dead is the new alive.

Oh... Gisteren waren ze nog in de subsectie "spam games" maar nu zie ik dat die al verwijderd is en alle threads al in spam and cookies zit. fiiiijn~ mogen we even langs tien pagina's gaan (alweer) om dat uit te zoeken D":

achja ik ga ff hier aan de slag :3