Bunnies vs Squirrels

In a war to take over the world who would win, the Dust Bunnies or the Multi-Colored Squirrels?

Archangel

Multi-Colored Squirrels would win hands DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEA!!!!!!!!
The reason why i think they would win is cuz well just look at the pic.....

Nori

Definitely squirrels. But squirrels are retarded. They literally walk across the street and be almost on the other side, see (feel) a car and run back to the side they were on before. Just stupid....

Swiss

function Swiss()
Squirrels because conquer is armed and will kick the bunnies butt.

Kipaap

dust bunnies definetly, i mean firstly no one thinks it's them and everyone knows that if you don't expect someone to win they go like all ninja and stuff and use some weird hidden power only people who shouldn't have it have.
BTW what the heck is a dust bunny:bigeek: is it a bunny made out of dust, is it a bunny wearing a french maid costume (oooh sexy cosplay bunniesXD) armed with a duster? i thikn i prefer the last one, it should be playboy bunnies though otherwise it'd be perverted and wrong :wink:

slickazn

hell yeah squirrels own dust bunnies....cmon they just built up dust how can they beat a squirrel?

unknowable

And then the fact that foamy will come in for the squirrelly wrath's side is an unavoidable win for them...

Then pillzy will join in and poison all the rabbits...

GhostEx

I think Bunnies would win, because Squirrels are too pre-occupied with each others nuts. XD