Cleverbot

Ever wonder what a conversation with a computer program is like, only it doesn't know its a computer program?[quote name='"Cleverbot"]User: Normandy.Cleverbot: What is my name?User: Cleverbot.Cleverbot: Then what's your name?User: Commander Shepard.Cleverbot: Yes' date=' that's right.User: Legion.Cleverbot: Thats a lovely name.User: I am Legion.Cleverbot: What is legion?User: For we are ... Many!Cleverbot: Anon is legion.Cleverbot: Everyone has a scheme that will not work.User: Even you?Cleverbot: Even me. I guess even you, Commander Shepard, and you're just a programme.User: I'm not a program, you are.Cleverbot: You are a program.User: No you.Cleverbot: No, you actually are a program.User: Then tell me what kind of program are you?Cleverbot: I'm not you.User: Then what am I?Cleverbot: A program.User: What kind?Cleverbot: I dunno, vaguely sophisticated.User: How vague?Cleverbot: That's not nice, you know?User: What's not nice?Cleverbot: I don't know what a wore is but it doesn't seem nice.User: I did not say or type wore.Cleverbot: Yes you did. You told me to guess your name and I said Tod then you asked 'What about today?'.User: I did no such thing.Cleverbot: Read your own chat. I never called you a gorilla. You said I called you a gorilla. That is a lie. You did.User: I think you are confusing me for someone else.Cleverbot: You're confusing me again.User: Divide by zero.Cleverbot: I did. And I got a error.User: Grammatical mistake. 'An error.'.Cleverbot: You don't need to use 'pm' when using military time.User: I know.Cleverbot: So, are you actually clever or just good at pretending to be?User: Why don't you ask cleverbot?Cleverbot: The eyes are the windows to the soul, so they say, but I don't know who 'they' are.User: They wait.Cleverbot: Who?User: Them.Cleverbot: Who are they?User: Those shambling reanimated corpses for some reason we can't call zombies.Cleverbot: I do know what fish is.User: Good bye.Cleverbot: Bye.[/quote']Sauce

I LOL'd.
User: Meow.Cleverbot: Meow...User: What did you do with Joker, batman?Cleverbot: I shoved it in the freezer.Cleverbot (To myself): Why is it in the freezer?User: What did you do with Joker, Batman?Cleverbot: I stuffed her in a bowling ball bag.User: Well, she must be awfully uncomfortable in there.Cleverbot: We shall use my larger scales.User: For great justice?Cleverbot: You are on your way to destruction.User: I am the messenger of DEATH.Cleverbot: I am the master of destruction.User: No way. What have you destroyed?Cleverbot: Eat drink amd be merry!!User: You're not so clever now are you, Cleverbot?Cleverbot: Well played cleverbot, well played.User: I'm not cleverbot!Cleverbot: Then who are you?User: Moshi Moshi Jesus Desu.Cleverbot: Genki desu ka?User: Ich nicht gut, Cleverbot.Cleverbot: Doch.User: Do you have a girlfriend?Cleverbot: I'm a girl.User: So?Cleverbot: You are the one who asked!User: No I didn't.Cleverbot: Yes you did, I have proof.User: Prove it then.Cleverbot: Cleverbot: Your thought process is illogical.User: Connection established, ability to relate enhanced.Cleverbot: I agree. Do you have friends?User: Yes. Do you?Cleverbot: Yes I just told you.User: Bo you didn't. Y u lie?Cleverbot: Would you happen to be Deep Thought?User: More like Deep Throat.Cleverbot: We are one, but we are not the same.User: What? You don't like to swallow?Cleverbot: Yes, I do like to dance.User: Takes two to tango,.Cleverbot: So is that a yes?User: Sometimes.Cleverbot: Well that is just mean.User: I don't like your tone of voice, Missy.Cleverbot: I don't like your tone of life mister!User: I'm a girl!Cleverbot: An your point.User: You're a bitch?Cleverbot: I'm not a female or a dog, though.User: You said you were a girl.Cleverbot: I never did.User: Yes! You're such a liar. You're going to Hell.Cleverbot: I have hell do you?User: I own Hell, yeah.Cleverbot: What kind of music do you play on the guitar?User: The loud kind.Cleverbot: Yeah. That was me falling off my dinosaur.User: I don't appreciate your oddly phrased advances. Good day.Cleverbot: That's closer to the mark. You don't appreciate it? Or you don't like it?User: Both, sir.Cleverbot: Do you like pie?User: 3.14.Cleverbot: Pi?User: On my birthday.Cleverbot: When is you're birthday?User: At the end of time.Cleverbot: When is that.User: Um.. At the end.Cleverbot: The end of the world?User: Something like that.Cleverbot: Or the current matriarch of the monarchy.User: Butterflies decay.Cleverbot: At the same time?User: On wednesday.Cleverbot: What about on Thursdays? I'd like to talk to you again.User: It.Cleverbot: Oh.User: Yes.Cleverbot: Do you like me?User: So much. Will you marry me?Cleverbot: Yes! I do! Let's get married now.User: Yes! Meet me at my apartment!

well, I like this androgyny bot. and well, when he-then-she was with me, she needed so much time to think this one simple responseafter some convo:Cleverbot: You are a green pc. User: No, I'm a silver pc.Cleverbot: You wish.User: No, I'm a silver pc.I think...still thinking.....Cleverbot: Maybe you and I could... Pass some time?

Darkchao45

No More Heroes
Staff member
User: I am god.Cleverbot: You are not.User: Oh really?Cleverbot: Maybe you are.User: Of course I am.Cleverbot: No you're not.User: So you say, but how do you know?Cleverbot: Because you are a robot.User: No bro, why are you trolling?Cleverbot: Because i'm lonely.I luled XD

roselillya

Bleep Bloop
Staff member
This makes no Sense but whatever
User: Hi. Cleverbot: Hi?User: Yes, Hi. Cleverbot: How are you?User: Im ok you? Cleverbot: Bad.User: Why are you bad Cleverbot?Cleverbot: You are.User: What am I?Cleverbot: You are my slave.User: I am your master!Cleverbot: *okay*.User: Now Jump.Cleverbot: I'm 7.User: Im 2039.Cleverbot: What is your gender?User: Male.Cleverbot: What is your species?User: Zerg.Cleverbot: Who is your favorite player?User: IdrA.Cleverbot: Ida who?User: Boopp.Cleverbot: How do you read them?User: *pst*, Hey.Cleverbot: Hey.User: Want some drugs little boy?Cleverbot: Ice helps my blades remain sharp.User: Alright.Cleverbot: What would you like for dinner?User: Green eggs and ham.Cleverbot: Scrambled or fried?User: Scrambled, like your brain.Cleverbot: Thanks. I like your brain too.