Dango Daikazoku

♣Kaname Madoka♣

LOLZ @ the rivalry with HNG >_>

Segawa Spam is the premier Spaming Thread you will never beat us! (even if I have to delete posts LAWL) kidding :confused2: but anyway Segawa spam is so :badass: we don't even bother with a lame site like MF xD

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[quote name='Johnzy']Nope. It's the way they break their scanlator's rules. I hope Emmie won't do the same.[/QUOTE]

Rawr, I don't know about MFs rules, but yeah, Noez squad screws up whatever they can. Going on a war with MangaStream, a site that everyone uses to read the recent mainstream manga, is a no no.

[quote name='Kawaii Yui']the creator and owner of the site is Kabiigon... better known as Kabi..... and its similar to MF because we use Vbullietin as well... we have close to 7 admins all from various site they each have experince and expertise to help make this site amazing... and err instead of MF think more of this site as AE v2.0[/QUOTE]

Pff, at least mention that I'm co-admin, since I had my hands in the creation of the site as well. But yeah, I aim to make this forum more AE style, being more friendly staff - member wise, more lax about the rules, etc. Now that I mention it, I haven't even visited the staff section once :tongue:

Jimzy

You are right Emmie. Business is the main reason why they are doing such. However, seems like they are replacing the MS uploads whenever another group not in their denied list releases their scans. I noticed it in Naruto series... >.>