Dead Island

Nightmare Gear

de capa y espada
[YOUTUBE]Bwtr_-4vz6g[/YOUTUBE]

face it men, most of us would like a zombie apocalypse.

just a good game to play I would think. have been following it, seem like the old formula of zombie fps; few exception. They would have a lvling system in all and most fighting will be with melee weps.

as far the trailer it pulls on the heart strings.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Rawr, if there would only be a choice to play a female character, I'd so buy it. I like clear sandbox games.

[ign]http://uk.ign.com/videos/2011/06/08/e3-2011-ign-live-dead-island?objectid=100157[/ign]

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Well, you can pick a female, it got my money:

[ign]http://uk.ign.com/videos/2011/09/04/dead-island-video-review?objectid=955540[/ign]

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
Gonna own the co-op so hard *u* (ya riiight.)
It's actually quite nice how they made the zombies.
They made their bodies multi-layered to make the gore more brutal and etc.

I hope I can post this here... (Warning: Intense gore yo)
[YOUTUBE]gUZV9GoyCD0[/YOUTUBE]

Core

Fascinating...
Played it, and am currently in the process of playing it, its an awesome little game :)

More resident evil/dead rising, less l4d

and for the record: hated l4d, loved dead rising + resident evil :p

It's like Borderlands, Dead Rising, Left 4 Dead.

As it has the leveling / XP scale from Borderlands.

linear free-roam like Dead Rising

Safe houses and I guess it's better working as a team in Co-op like L4D.

Also, Core.

I'd say Resident Evil is superior than Dead Rising in terms of quality.

RE = Survival-Horror, puzzles as for newer RE's = Survival-Action-adventure with bits of horror in them.
Dead Rising = Action, Assclowning for hours and endless zombie killings.

Left 4 Dead 2: Action-shooter, go from point A to point B, then survive for 5-10 minutes for rescue in finales.

Core

Fascinating...
It's like Borderlands, Dead Rising, Left 4 Dead.

As it has the leveling / XP scale from Borderlands.

linear free-roam like Dead Rising

Safe houses and I guess it's better working as a team in Co-op like L4D.

Also, Core.

I'd say Resident Evil is superior than Dead Rising in terms of quality.

RE = Survival-Horror, puzzles as for newer RE's = Survival-Action-adventure with bits of horror in them.
Dead Rising = Action, Assclowning for hours and endless zombie killings.

Left 4 Dead 2: Action-shooter, go from point A to point B, then survive for 5-10 minutes for rescue in finales.

I definitely agree with you there but I didnt comment on DR vs RE :p

I love RE to death, Own everything ever released with a Biohazard/Resident evil stamp on it :p

But gamewise... the zombie scrounge hard to shoot type thing that RE had was awesome, if you were slightly skilled it wouldnt hamper you :p I did always miss a lvl system in RE though.. NOT A HUGE GAME CHANGING ONE but just tiny things... LIKE INVENTORY SLOTS FFS lol

l4d was a blight on zombie genre in my opinion its literally Serious Sam with zombies.

Dead rising was amazingly entertaining.

This game as a feel to it that I have not yet really fully experienced(mmofpm) because I kept skipping those games -.- I mean seriously most of them are ill conceived...

I do like this game though. Especially... the difficulty curve :) Just when you think you got the hang of things... you level up and things go MUAHAHAHHAH IN YOUR FACE PUNY HUMAN!

The new RE kinda scares me because its soooo not like them... but on the other hand... I REALLY REALLY WANT IT!

Core

Fascinating...
dont understand everyones fascination with the release of an early version its only the 15th time it happened on steam. If you read the third party license agreement you will find that in order for a game to receive a countdown timer or even a release date on steam they are required to send in A(just A) version of the game.
This means that if a game has a release date on steam, steam has a version of it. This also means that the Third Party is responsible for updating the steam version to the current version.

The reason steam has 2 release dates(sometimes 3) is not because theres a difference in NA and EU distribution worldwide(although that is the reason they are legally required to say.)
The real reason is so that the americans are essentially betatesters for 3 whole days whilst 3-6 patches on average get pumped out before the worldwide release. As an avid VPN user its not that hard to notice the signs. :p

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Uhm... ok? I dunno, I just read the comic on Penny Arcade and found it funny, didn't know about any of that stuff or what's up with release date.

Core

Fascinating...
Ah sorry ignore it then, They released an unfinished Developer version on steam on the date of the American release date... and for some reason everyone has been making A REALLY LARGE DEAL OF IT. Which is why that joke exists.