Discussion: The Minority AG[Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Clarification on Lynch Rules

The person with the least number of votes will be chosen. Let's say there are 5 people who have been voted for. The person with the least number of votes is then lynched.

This is how you will vote for the Godfather.

Hamuko

I feel free when the world doesn't owe it to me.
:l This is a weird version

Also those who edits posts, are they allowed? Because someone can possibly change their words around to save themselves.

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Finally! It's started!!!

So we have already lost a hunter... Which, useful or not, is a role nonetheless... I wonder what effect that will have for us in the future...

So on the first day, just voting for the Godfather huh? So far no-one's really up for the job bar Pimp, so I may vote for him. But we'll have to wait and see...

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
ok Thank you @Crestham /)=3=(\

;>.>; does this mean that [MENTION=195]Biomega[/MENTION] can take someone with him since "Died" or is he considered only i disappearance?

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Don't forget that you are allowed to communicate with each other outside the discussion thread. Make full use of it. Unless there are any other questions, I'll be taking my leave now.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
This thread is dead......Soooo...Who has what role..Emmie claims to be the G.I.L.F. ...:sigh:but that is probably a lie.......

Status
Not open for further replies.