[Discussion Thread] Bioshock [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ViváLáDementiá']Hey Zombehs, lets not make yourself a bigger target. I get hit enough as it is >___>"[/QUOTE]

Eh sure. I'll try and get a healing plasmid to help you.

Eh damnit, no such thing exists........

[quote name='ViváLáDementiá']Thank you Zombehs~

@ Bloody - Same, the same person has been trying to kill me for a bit >__<"[/QUOTE]

I wonder if its a splicer? I mean you are pretty much spearheading the discussion thread

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Its the Spider Splicer, I've confirmed that.

I think said Splicer is either Kyouko or Cho, but I don't have enough proof right now.

Either way, we can get 1 more splicer down today, we have time to spare to get the Spider Splicer.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Just have to keep our grounds covered Voltron. One of the two is innocent, but both have been inactive and its not like we lose much from an inactive death's if it gives us a Splicer.

[quote name='ViváLáDementiá']Its the Spider Splicer, I've confirmed that.

I think said Splicer is either Kyouko or Cho, but I don't have enough proof right now.

Either way, we can get 1 more splicer down today, we have time to spare to get the Spider Splicer.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully it is a splicer we take down today, and I don't think you've been wrong so far so I doubt it'd happen now.

I'm betting the spider splicer is trying to blend in and voted Calamity, I bet they've been doing most of the work so they must be active A LOT

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Oh yeah, the Spider Splicer is totally active expect for Day 1. Which is why I think its Kyouko or Cho, both weren't posting around the deadline and could have missed the ability deadline. But thats not enough proof to use on the lynch, when I have limited the other one to Calamity or Chaos.

Anyway, time to just relax and wait for the day to end~

Yeah, that'd make sense.

It would suck major balls if we miscalcualted and there was one more splicer we missed.

Who's the final boss in Bioshock btw?

Day 4 is going to end soon. ADAM fever rush would be begun on the beginning of day 5. By the way, what's gonna happen on the rush? What is it about? I forgot to ask the mod. lol xD

@Blood

Dunno. I don't play biosock. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.