[Discussion Thread] Bioshock [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Seriously Aker, does Splicers still have their mind intact -.-"

Anyway, I just played Bioshock at Internet Cafe and only played till the part where Jack got his first Plasmids xD

Also, does Big Sister goal is similar to Big Daddies?

Nothing can be discussed on day 1 unless someone slips up. I guess we have to use our abilities for a hit and miss.

If we are lucky, we might get some info on our targets.

Jimzy

Just got it now TRC. /sigh

I thought we found a Splicer.

Well, Imma read the first post again....

Last time, I lost in Gundam AG due to confusions and too much paid attention in Heroes AG.

Too bad those goodies killed me not knowing I was a goodie too...

I hope this thing won't happen again. /sigh

♣Kaname Madoka♣

wheeeeeee I'm evil killers me!

to be honest I have no clue if I'm bad or not >_>

but the fact I'm me should be enough

sooo

Die me Die

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
i think this is the color you are looking for guys?

ok maybe this?

this the right one? crestham you looking for this?

lololol so much colors from the 1st page.

where is rainbow text >.>

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
STOP THE PURE SPAM POSTS. I mean it. And yeah, normally I would withdrew my vote on Aker, but there is still one problem - are splicers assigned randomly to the roles? Is it possible for someone normally thought of as a citizen be a splicer?

[quote name='Emeralda']STOP THE PURE SPAM POSTS. I mean it. And yeah, normally I would withdrew my vote on Aker, but there is still one problem - are splicers assigned randomly to the roles? Is it possible for someone normally thought of as a citizen be a splicer?[/QUOTE]

Well I doubt it, from what I've read on the wiki, they have they're own role sheets and cant hide behind a fake identity

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Emeralda']STOP THE PURE SPAM POSTS. I mean it. And yeah, normally I would withdrew my vote on Aker, but there is still one problem - are splicers assigned randomly to the roles? Is it possible for someone normally thought of as a citizen be a splicer?[/QUOTE]

okok...sorry for the spams. old habits die hard. See thats why i need my personalities with me....:><:

I'm not sure about the splicers but they may have something that will at least give them an advantage over citizens. like in the doubt AG, the wolves have the format for the sheep.

[quote name='Kulitman']I'm not sure about the splicers but they may have something that will at least give them an advantage over citizens. like in the doubt AG, the wolves have the format for the sheep.[/QUOTE]

advantages

such as?

♣Kaname Madoka♣

I've already said I was evil and kill me...

if you even bothered to read my posts >_>

you're such a dumbass aker

Status
Not open for further replies.