[Discussion Thread] Doubt [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck it, lets just go BR to uphold tradition.

Cause ♣미야코♣ is ganna loose it if Tsukiko dies.

Or we could just go Tsukiko anyways cause that would be fun too.

Sanae

Staff member
It's just a game.. If she doesn't want Tsukiko to be aimed at then why sign up for her on her behalf? Players are players rather or not they are inactive or not >_> I know I'm gonna get shot for this, but why? If it were anyone else, would there still be all of that reaction?

*Sigh* You can kill me if you wish, but you'll see *Shakes lucky rabbit's paw*.. It would save you all grief ^__^; Maybe... One less rabbit though :\

[quote name='Sanae']It's just a game.. If she doesn't want Tsukiko to be aimed at then why sign up for her on her behalf? Players are players rather or not they are inactive or not >_> I know I'm gonna get shot for this, but why? If it were anyone else, would there still be all of that reaction?

*Sigh* You can kill me if you wish, but you'll see *Shakes lucky rabbit's paw*.. It would save you all grief ^__^; Maybe... One less rabbit though :\[/QUOTE]

You're already cleared.

We need to do 3 more lynches.

In group A Could be anyone.

B Tsukiko or Razy.

C We're doing Maria.

D Kulit Archer or Graham.

Sanae

Staff member
Who has voted for who so far? You said there was enough votes for Maria. We should cordinate (sp) our votes, so we cover all of the lynches.. I guess I'll vote for Razy ^^

[quote name='Ataraxia']Hasn't he been doing that for a while though? [/quote]

Yeash but teh post speaks of a double personality wolf. Someone speaking to himself

Now I'm off G'night

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
@Oriya: I just realized you saying helpless Rabbit,

If anyone remember what I and Johnyz posted yesterday,

WE already mention Helpless rabbit.

That pretty much still makes Oriya is suspicious.

After all, went back pages behind, you tend to get the hint.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Kulitman']What's with Tsukiko and the Korean name? if the other dies then the other one would die as well?[/QUOTE]

Pretty much.

They are one soul in two bodies xD

They are different people right? I mean they are not the same person? and if I remember it right they once did it in a game when we were still in MF. not that it bothers me but what if the other person is an assassin. doesn't that hinder the game too?

and I still have my doubts on my groupmates.. where are they anyway.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
....remind me at which point of this game did i do the split personality thing?

i thought i have been speaking like normal? o_O

gr8..piface died. im guessing even if im not lynch the wolf will probably go after me...i have a pretty good idea who it is though.....

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Kulitman']Please enlighten us on who do you think is the wolf...[/QUOTE]

Isnt it obvious? the one who has been screaming i have my doubts and piface and Aker my sixth sense is tingling...

hmm more like his inner beast is tingling :>.>:

Status
Not open for further replies.