[Discussion Thread] MSvsMS AG [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Murasaki Cho']@Aker: I really disappointed of having the "SLAVE" role on the last day.

Whats the point of being assassin if you shut down our abilities?! Thats just...sigh

You told me to be a lurker in the last day, how come when I was on and posting before the DP and suddenly not suppose to talk much afterward when my faction finally gained our victory and we were suppose to work together to kill the virus. If you were in my position, what would be your feeling?

I know this is a game, I didn't take it personally but as a player I did take the broken heart.

I was tempted to tell Sanae and Viva that I was the new one and the other is Hifumi. Well I did tell either in PM and post that I was aiming Godo and Hifumi before I teased Kulitman, but nobody seems to notice it not even Viva XD

Union didn't know each other, that's the advantage Hifumi had plus he didn't come at all on the last day.

Anyways, congratz to the winners~

PS: Aker, how did you choose me and Hifumi as the new assasssins?
[/QUOTE]

By Randomly choosing..lol.

[quote name='TheRealTeapot']@Ataraxia: Viva only found 1 person on day 1 with his ability. And he managed to to contact him/her and found like 2-3 other people in our group. Then we found the last person on day 3.[/QUOTE]

Rawr, I found no one with my ability, but Shadowwolf started with me on his rolesheet so thats 1+ day one, and I couldnt find anyone until I revealed myself and vand contacted me. Gino was still nowhere to be found =/ Crestham died.

so who won...

wait..let me read it...

lols at cho...XD

so I had the right feeling of attacking you...but I didn't went through with it...

I suspected you since you wanted us to use our strongest attacks (less number of attacks).

FFFF.... Char attacked me? or is it Aker.. FFFF...

wow... He just hated me for some reason....lols just kidding...

I'm unlucky on the other 2 assassins...

I didn't attack Cho cause I didn't suspected him enough..

and I Hifumi chan is too silent for her own good.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
[quote name='godofwar7']because someone else would have finished the job volt. and they did.

140 or not. if the rules didnt suddenly change. i already knew that viva and ata were leaders by today. you did not have to tell me. i could use turn a gundam and hit them both with nu gundam for 40 damage each. the next day. no one would have been able to use strong attacks, the next day i could of used kaguyan or some other powerhouse to attack them, for i dunno how much damage

while supplying 120 of my own to each.

would they really have survived?[/QUOTE]

Doesn't matter. Everyone knew who you were today and the only reason you had any shot in this game was because Aker removed the lynch. You should be happy that you did so well until today.

@ Black Knights Assassin - I knew it was Cho, but as I made clear in my post before the day ends, I wasn't going to do anything. Our goal said we only had to kill the true assassin, thats all I planned to do. I wasn't going to kill Cho after Cho was so helpful during the course of the game, it wasn't right. Then someone (Sorry I forget the name off the top of my head) told me they were attacking Cho and then Sanae told me as well, so I just let it go since there was no point in trying to convince them not to bother.

Honestly, I'm surprised me and Razy lasted so long. 2 Days I had to send the rest of my team info for what to do in case I died, since I always expected to die >__<"

Aker, word of advise - Either add a 5th faction next time or do something so that UNION and Black Knights couldn't group up. I mean we didn't bother in the end because we didn't need them, but we could have grouped up Day 2-3 to have destroyed everyone. It was a clear advantage that our sides had over Britannia and BRAVO Squad.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='VivaLaDementia']Doesn't matter. Everyone knew who you were today and the only reason you had any shot in this game was because Aker removed the lynch. You should be happy that you did so well until today.

@ Black Knights Assassin - I knew it was Cho, but as I made clear in my post before the day ends, I wasn't going to do anything. Our goal said we only had to kill the true assassin, thats all I planned to do. I wasn't going to kill Cho after Cho was so helpful during the course of the game, it wasn't right. Then someone (Sorry I forget the name off the top of my head) told me they were attacking Cho and then Sanae told me as well, so I just let it go since there was no point in trying to convince them not to bother.

Honestly, I'm surprised me and Razy lasted so long. 2 Days I had to send the rest of my team info for what to do in case I died, since I always expected to die >__<"

Aker, word of advise - Either add a 5th faction next time or do something so that UNION and Black Knights couldn't group up. I mean we didn't bother in the end because we didn't need them, but we could have grouped up Day 2-3 to have destroyed everyone. It was a clear advantage that our sides had over Britannia and BRAVO Squad.[/QUOTE]

yeah i notice that.

the possibility of a 5th faction might be unlikely. most likely i will rework the victory conditions.

Congrats once again.

Your leadership was superb.

But may i ask. Why the hatred for emmie? 5 of 6 knights attack her?"scared"

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Vandalle']good game anyway, Aker *thumbs up* though it was a pity I didn't get to use my 2 investigate and died cuz I fell asleep. >______>[/QUOTE]

Your Hubby killed you.:devil:

He chose to forsake "Lelouch's Ascension" Event.

Well it was a good thing i guess. Cause if he did not maybe the game would have been in a completely different direction altogether

Bố

Yeah. I know it sucked >_________>" I was a fool enough to tell him the other person in my faction cuz I thought he really did do "Lelouch's Ascension"

like seriously, he's going to be sorry he did this to me. >______________>"

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Vandalle']Yeah. I know it sucked >_________>" I was a fool enough to tell him the other person in my faction cuz I thought he really did do "Lelouch's Ascension"

like seriously, he's going to be sorry he did this to me. >______________>"[/QUOTE]

Trololololol.

No wonder the Black Knights was so coordinated during the assault on KOR.

The attacks were split out evenly

Bố

[quote name='Graham Aker']Trololololol.

No wonder the Black Knights was so coordinated during the assault on KOR.

The attacks were split out evenly[/QUOTE]

Yeah.....

I'm going to rip his hair out....

cuz you just remind me how pissed off I am >_________>"

Status
Not open for further replies.