[Discussion Thread] P3: Memento Mori [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.
no no imma saying on top of the guardians who are supposedly after you, some humans pile on the damage as well. STREGA is a fun bunch arent they?

and what do you mean, i am the glasses and the glasses are me.

meh

/shrugs

people tend to attack the most active people in the thread....

(like in VC AG... people focused fire on me on day 2 or 3 or 4... but i did not get hit :p)

so I dunno

I don't do anything besides......searching for infos...

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Avan']Strega can all die -.-" selfish bastards that abuses they're gifts.[/QUOTE]

i suppose i can dig a grave for you now...offending the "killers" of this game isnt a very wise thing to do...considering you already have enemies bugging you...

I'm worried about the Strega. In the last game I didn't even know any of them till the game ended. Anyone used the assassination website yet?

WHERE ARE YOU MY TREASURER!?

FRENCHYYYY!?

And Aker, insulting you is the last reason you would want to kill someone for in an AG.

Edit: GODDAMN TAGS ABOUT ME CUT DAT SHIT OUT

imho, STREGA, or rather SAWA, did the most damage in the entirety of the last game, so we really should worry about them

just shout out there names handrail, it couldnt be more obvious who youre asking for -___-

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Hadriel']I'm worried about the Strega. In the last game I didn't even know any of them till the game ended. Anyone used the assassination website yet?

WHERE ARE YOU MY TREASURER!?

FRENCHYYYY!?

And Aker, insulting you is the last reason you would want to kill someone for in an AG.

Edit: GODDAMN TAGS ABOUT ME CUT DAT SHIT OUT[/QUOTE]

well...considering avan is more or less a human..i dont see why strega wouldnt..

and emmie got "hired killed" remember?

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
if piface is seeing this...pls fix the player list...tyvm...

and...naruto 203 was epic. Susano'o FTW

@hadriel...well killing random confirm humans is something they would do..since theres no garuntee that they may or may not be human....hmf

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
[quote name='Hadriel']Because there are more dangerous humans out there to kill other than Avan and I, like SEES for example.[/QUOTE]

Hold it!

I smell a contradiction!

Take That!

OBJECTION!

Stop letting fly random objections and contributing nothing to the conversation, Cresty. If you're human, start finding Guardians and Strega.

@Ero: Read the sentence properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.