[Discussion Thread] P3: Memento Mori [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanae

Staff member
^ I was actually going to ask abotu that. Will there be inactive mod kills? If so, why waste a lynch on them if they are to be knocked off by the GM anyway o.o? They'll be knocked off one by one anyway, and it's not like we can knock more then one off via lynch anyway (unless there's a multiple lynch day).

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Roar, Finally caught up

I do have to say one thing though, Shut up with vouching. It never works, so just stop it.

It hasn't come up much here, though I saw it once already, and I want to make a clear stop to it now. There are better ways to catch the assassins then vouching, which has obvious flaws in it.

Anyway, my rant is done >__>"

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Well the better ways will come once we can do things~

See who votes who, who tries to hurt the obvious goodies. See who attacks who with abilities, etc..

Day 1 = boring day~

Sanae

Staff member
Yeah, I'd rather not vote yet due to the day being fresh and there's some who haven't posted yet. I believe in fair chances~ Don't want to vote off an innocent :\

/spam post, so feel free to not read

[quote name='Sanae']Yeah, I'd rather not vote yet due to the day being fresh and there's some who haven't posted yet. I believe in fair chances~ Don't want to vote off an innocent :\

/spam post, so feel free to not read[/QUOTE]

kinda hard not to read it.

well. like usual, don't know what to put...

[quote name='Amulet Shade']How does the linking work exactly? I'm kind of confused about it. :)[/QUOTE]

you link with ppl on your rolesheet to level up

there should be a list of names that you can link with. thats all.

the more u link, the more powerful you are

but be beware not to link with the wrong ppl,

[quote name='Amulet Shade']Do we link by PMing Pi then? :)[/QUOTE]

yes

you need to find out the person

then pm pi about it.

i usually put the player's username with the role name. so its easier for pi to keep track.

[quote name='Ataraxia']PM Me if you feel like linking.

I feel like its dangerous to tell people who you can link w/ since we've already played this game.[/QUOTE]

thats what makes it risky.. right??

uggh..feels like im at a disadvantage cuz I didn't play this in MF..and I don't know much about persona (I fail..)

And linking confuses me..

ah, whatever, I also came to say that maybe I'll be..hmm..mostly inactive for the rest of today..but only today, really :(

[quote name='Riruka']uggh..feels like im at a disadvantage cuz I didn't play this in MF..and I don't know much about persona (I fail..)

ah, whatever, I also came to say that maybe I'll be..hmm..mostly inactive for the rest of today..but only today, really :([/QUOTE]

why don't you pm me and tell me what you have

and ill guide you along the way? fair enough?

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
[quote name='Riruka']uggh..feels like im at a disadvantage cuz I didn't play this in MF..and I don't know much about persona (I fail..)

ah, whatever, I also came to say that maybe I'll be..hmm..mostly inactive for the rest of today..but only today, really :([/QUOTE]

Don't worry about it, I didn't play it there either~

Piface wouldn't make an exact clone of the game, so those who rely solely on the past game might end up hurting themselves~

Status
Not open for further replies.