[Discussion Thread] P3: Memento Mori [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Graham Aker']hmf...i have no interest in that pathetic hamster....i suggest getting foreva...theres something strange about him...he escaped a lynch...[/QUOTE]

Obvious Bad guy > Assumed Bad Guy

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Avan']Obvious Bad guy > Assumed Bad Guy[/QUOTE]

....from my past experience i am 80% sure theres not a single human that can escape lynch.....hmf...i hope you think about it...:-.-:

[quote name='Avan']My point being, lynching someone who is proven bad is better then kill someone we dont know who is.[/QUOTE]

so how did he became a baddy anyway?

[quote name='Graham Aker']....from my past experience i am 80% sure theres not a single human that can escape lynch.....hmf...i hope think about it...:-.-:[/QUOTE]

^this makes a point

[quote name='EroLussion']so how did he became a baddy anyway?[/QUOTE]

He used someone the Identity of someone I already have confirmed, and he screwed up faking the role sheet with many major flaws.

@Graham, Well for one I dont know you and two your experience isnt something I would put my money on

[quote name='Avan']He used someone the Identity of someone I already have confirmed, and he screwed up faking the role sheet with many major flaws.

@Graham, Well for one I dont know you and two your experience isnt something I would put my money on[/QUOTE]

Well this must be taken into consideration

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Avan']He used someone the Identity of someone I already have confirmed, and he screwed up faking the role sheet with many major flaws.

@Graham, Well for one I dont know you and two your experience isnt something I would put my money on[/QUOTE]

for one..i dint thought you were such a pea brain....

you lack understanding of how the human faction works. previously a guardian right?

From the previous even the main dude the "big" shot of the game doesnt have lynch immune then...why would it be any different now? especially when things are supposed to be balance?

2nd of all...if you put some brain into it the humans start of WEAK...like really weak.

only Minato and the female version has a persona during day one. im not gonna reveal more details to the enemy..but use your brain. theres no human here that powerful day one.

if i may say..foreva is and will most probably be pharos.

in the game "Death" does not die...it merely disappears...this is my clue to you...

:-.-: but then again..i wouldnt expect mortals to understand anything....hmf

[quote name='Graham Aker']for one..i dint thought you were such a pea brain....

you lack understanding of how the human faction works. previously a guardian right?

From the previous even the main dude the "big" shot of the game doesnt have lynch immune then...why would it be any different now? especially when things are supposed to be balance?

2nd of all...if you put some brain into it the humans start of WEAK...like really weak.

only Minato and the female version has a persona during day one. im not gonna reveal more details to the enemy..but use your brain. theres no human here that powerful day one.

if i may say..foreva is and will most probably be pharos.

in the game "Death" does not die...it merely disappears...this is my clue to you...

:-.-: but then again..i wouldnt expect mortals to understand anything....hmf[/QUOTE]

Sigh... You know Graham =/ why do you believe this is a complete redo over the first game? It seems you do not understand how the humanity works this time. Its true that only the protagonist starts with they're persona,but that didnt make the rest of us super weak >.> and why the lynch failed we have no idea. We can only assume. Why dont you go kill him or hire the assassins if you find him so suspicious ? even so if he doesnt vote today hes dead so he cant lurk forever

oh nooo! emmie died.. urggg

and not my acky!!!! poison.. what the heck..

crazy ppl is attacking... urggg!!!!!!

interested in rockclimbing/swimming/kento or anything pm me.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN

Urgh, I'm too tired to fight my case by pointing out a contradiction, slamming the table, point my index finger at the judge and raise an objection. ;tawn;

Meh, I'll just check if I'm still on the lynch platter tomorrow I guess. :><:

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Avan']Sigh... You know Graham =/ why do you believe this is a complete redo over the first game? It seems you do not understand how the humanity works this time. Its true that only the protagonist starts with they're persona,but that didnt make the rest of us super weak >.> and why the lynch failed we have no idea. We can only assume. Why dont you go kill him or hire the assassins if you find him so suspicious ? even so if he doesnt vote today hes dead so he cant lurk forever[/QUOTE]

as expected of a mortal..hmf.

obviously you just skimped through my post or did not read properly..-.-

did i mention anything about the game being a complete redo? FYI i said BALANCED not REDONE. It seems you are an imbecile. i do not understand how humanity works this time? what a joke...

USE some sense. All humans are weak..there is no way for a human to escape lynch..

and you view things in very close perspective. you should broaden your mind.

1st of all. Lets say Ham is a guardian. we lynch him. Wouldnt that hasten nyx's revival?

2nd of all. like i previously stated. WHO ELSE BUT PHAROHS can be so special to escape lynch?

3rd of all. What if his lynch immunity only worked for a day and he is indeed pharohs? ever considered that?

4thly. YOUR MORTAL MIND REALLY IS CUTE. KILL HIM? DID I MENTION HOW WEAK HUMANS ARE AT THE BEGINNING? NOPE OBVIOUSLY NOT. And..i rather not contact strega but i will see how things play out.

Hmf...Pathetic...

lastly..i suggest a tie lynch. if some "humans" refuse to help me...i hope at least some others will see the light and assist me

HERP DERP I GOT MAJORLY DESTROYED. CUT THAT OUT, GUARDIANS.

Which means that I uncovered something, so they needed to shut me up.

I'm still suspicious of Crestham, but Aker's right. We need to find whateverhisnameis and kill him so we can stop Nyx. But I'm going to bet big money that PiFace made it harder for humans to win.

Effing BS... i couldn't connect to MT at home for 12 hours and missed the entirety of day 1.

you 5 random people who posted before me, im going to ask you to link with me, because you are on and i don't want to risk not being able to get onto MT for day 2 as well...

OTL Graham, If the first lynch didnt work, lets do it again oh snap didnt work this time either, go read the part of the lynch again, I hardly doubt he'll listen to what Elizabeth have to say. What else? we gave you a bad guy day 1 OTL and you vote for a guy who could be an inactive? >_> also calm down lol, why so mad? did I hit a nerve or something?

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='godofwar7']Effing BS... i couldn't connect to MT at home for 12 hours and missed the entirety of day 1.[/QUOTE]

hmm...same shit for me yesterday...

...for the rest of you.....suit yourself...im gonna try attacking foreva...futile attempt...but...someones gotta try...hmf

@the mortal with a pea brain...you go your way i go mind...dont interfere with me..thats all i ask of you...hmf

Status
Not open for further replies.