[Discussion Thread] P3: Memento Mori [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Hadriel']HERP DERP I GOT MAJORLY DESTROYED. CUT THAT OUT, GUARDIANS.

Which means that I uncovered something, so they needed to shut me up.

I'm still suspicious of Crestham, but Aker's right. We need to find whateverhisnameis and kill him so we can stop Nyx. But I'm going to bet big money that PiFace made it harder for humans to win.[/QUOTE]

pharohs...if that guy achieve's max link something will occur....probably..if its according to game

Yeah, and we don't want that to happen.

It's frustrating, really. It's like playing a normal assassin game where you don't know who the assassins are, but even if you know who they are, you need to kill a specific one to win. It's like a lottery, really.

ELECTIONS NOW

PM ME LONGNAMEGUY

So once again for a second time people saves Crestham. Did it ever occur to you that maybe Graham is more or less wants you all to lynch Foreva since he knows he cant be lynched, resulting in wasting a lynch, focusing more attention to Foreva and less on everyone else trying to kill us. Also Graham, insults and grammar mistakes gets you nowhere in my book.

I'll rest my case.

It's true that Aker has been rather uncooperative lately, but I don't want to incriminate him on nuance alone. And heck, even if I had a list of who the Guardians were, I wouldn't know which one to kill anyway. It's tough, requiring the target's exact identity to kill him.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Avan']So once again for a second time people saves Crestham. Did it ever occur to you that maybe Graham is more or less wants you all to lynch Foreva since he knows he cant be lynched, resulting in wasting a lynch, focusing more attention to Foreva and less on everyone else trying to kill us. Also Graham, insults and grammar mistakes gets you nowhere in my book.

I'll rest my case.[/QUOTE]

a tie lynch would be nice.....

well...like i said...do what you want...dont get in my way...thats all...hmf

6 random people have been asked to link with me... 6 said no or didnt respond...

damn people don't realize this game isn't about sticking with just the group youre affiliated with. Branch out. Discover a new world, new people, and help me rank up! D:

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='godofwar7']6 random people have been asked to link with me... 6 said no or didnt respond...

damn people don't realize this game isn't about sticking with just the group youre affiliated with. Branch out. Discover a new world, new people, and help me rank up! D:[/QUOTE]

......this method will lead you into deepcrap sooner or later......ceh..

back to lurk mode....

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
[quote name='Amulet Shade']Overruled :badass:[/QUOTE]

Fine, you want me to do it the Pheonix Wright way?

*listens to testimony* HOLD IT!

*waves evidence* TAKE THAT!

*slams table and points* OBJECTION!

[quote name='EroLussion']@Godo

meh, I'll just stick around do fine on my own...

heck its the best...

@Paru

Following a Amulet's recommendation is not advisable

but heck

its your choice anyway[/QUOTE]

did Amu-chan did even ask for a link openly in this thread, if you can remember?

*too lazy to check back* =.=

What? Chron is vouching for Cresty now? Bleh.

And we can't just lynch Crestham like that. It would work in a normal AG, but this is a game where lynching/killing enough assassins will summon the big bad guy and we're going to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.