Do not fear the Zombie Apocalypse! Center for Diseases Control.gov is here!

Also good thing that America is far away from where I live, so it'll take sometimes to get here, the least I'll get more time to prepare everything -_-

However, that wouldn't be a big threat for us, cause we have traditional ways to kick zombies off the way :D

Lucky for me, I live far from the US. Downside is, you really can't trust the government.

But at least if it do happen. I can kill without thinking of going to jail.

It's Much Easier than that. Shaddwolf's 10 step zombie survival

1. Always go up. Zombies can go down.

2. Always be on the run. Barricades can be destroyed.

3. Find a useful source of food and eat the food that can spoil first.

4. Find a good source (Home Depot) of effective melee weapons

5. Shotguns can be badass, but if you can't handle the kickback, do not use them.

6. Always prepare alternative escape routes.

7. Always have in mind some kind of distraction. Zombies can't see but can hear.

8. ALways stick out in groups. You'll never make it alone.

9. Always try to keep near a source of drinkable water. The body can go 30 days without eating food.

10. Once a teammate is bitten, kill him/her off or leave him/her for dead. (Suggest killing to avoid spread of infection)

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
First thing I thought after finishing the article: Fuck, these guys are smart.

CDC isn't actually telling people how to prepare for a zombiepocalypse, but rather for natural disasters and emergencies and such, using the zombiepocalypse as a effective medium for passing on the message. Look at how many times they mentioned 'natural disaster, tornado, hurricane' etc. It's easy to tell that they don't actually give a damn about the zombiepocalypse, besides, just look at the emergency kit. No weapons. What would you need in a zombiepocalypse? Weapons. Most definitely. But damn, they're smart because they use a medium that attracts people's attention.

@Volt

Yeah and that would be fun... Just waiting for that to happen... I can always shoot/kill myself when I get bit... Or hide it from my group then bite them too... XD

My Survival Guide when it already occurred

1. Shoot first(warning shot) ask questions later.

2. Give yourself a melee weapon.

3. Pack some water and food.

4. It's okay to have a group... just make sure you are the leader and if you're not, make sure you're not with stupid people.

5. Travel light.

6. Learn to hotwire a car and of course drive.

7. Exercise daily and Practice your skills.

8. The city isn't safe since it's filled with dead people better camp outside the city with a water source and food too.

9. Don't waste your bullets.

10. Shoot again when your question has been answered (when they have been bitten) or if not, make sure they're not stupid.

the apoc has already started cuz... WE are the zombies! Dx

~~~

I'd be dead first >.< i'll get out a shovel and pitchfork, mob like raging farmers and burn all the witches down.

Voltorn

Enjoying life
[quote name='Crestham' timestamp='1307462838' post='148635']

Rule 38 - The Double Tap

Shoot once to make sure they're dead, shoot again to make sure they stay dead.

[/quote]

lol

Rule xx - Don't be a hero

Always put your safety first

lol

xD

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
If there was a zombie appocolypse I guess my 16 years of martial arts training and 14 years in weapons training would actually come in handy (well my martial arts training has been very handy but I haven't gotten to use my weapons yet
lol)

Pluss I have a lot of battle ready swords n Katanas (meaning well made and bladed), a couple battle ready Naginata, Several Bo Staffs and various other Chinese and Japanese weapons. (lol my master runs a martial arts supply store and he has old connections in china and japan)

So basically I have the defending down but except for having a partner I don't really have anything else on those lists lol.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
[quote name='Crestham' timestamp='1307461555' post='148621']

First thing I thought after finishing the article: Fuck, these guys are smart.

CDC isn't actually telling people how to prepare for a zombiepocalypse, but rather for natural disasters and emergencies and such, using the zombiepocalypse as a effective medium for passing on the message. Look at how many times they mentioned 'natural disaster, tornado, hurricane' etc. It's easy to tell that they don't actually give a damn about the zombiepocalypse, besides, just look at the emergency kit. No weapons. What would you need in a zombiepocalypse? Weapons. Most definitely. But damn, they're smart because they use a medium that attracts people's attention.

[/quote]

Did nobody read this? ;_;

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
^ True, after reading my previous post I feel I kinda made an ass out of myself

[quote name='Crestham' timestamp='1307521259' post='148986']

Did nobody read this? ;_;

[/quote]

I think it's just more fun to talk about a zombie appocolypse than taking the article for it's actual purpose.

But I liked your post, very informative

Double tap is actually rule no. 2 according to wiki... since I can't remember much of the movie.

as for the other post... No, I didn't actually read it.. XD Lols...

But at least we can talk about what plans we have if it actually happens.