[DT] Generic Beta AG - Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that's problem. You gain 30 or lose 30. You should have made it higher.

And, they should be zeroes and fives, too. I wanted to use 28.998 of my power, and pm that to you. XD
I know, and I noted that that was a loophole. Still, the system isn't "utter shit". It's just that I failed to notice this irregularity. Apologies. Don't worry, the actual game will have higher power usage caps and lower regen.

Not based on area. You do thing in a village. There is the Shop(where you buy and trade items), there is the pub, the inn. You know, rpg kind of stuff. An idea I have in my mind. You can be the npcs, or the Players can be the proprietor of their respective shops. Different Characters will have a certain amount of money, or salable items--everyone is different. They can buy and trade in, if they want.

You can keep the list of items in the first posts. And update it during the end posts.

Eeeh, one of stupid ideas.
I intend to host an AG, actually.

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
No, but it detracts too much from a regular AG IMO. Anyway, I want to keep it simple. It's my first time hosting anyway.
Oh, I guess I keep that idea for myself, if I ever want to host one.

And why do I feel you are angry when I said 'utter shit'? :hmm:

You should take things lightly out here. Especially things that I say that may sound mean, they aren't meant to be taken seriously. It's all fun and games, la.

Biomega said:
Oh, I guess I keep that idea for myself, if I ever want to host one.

And why do I feel you are angry when I said 'utter shit'? :hmm:

You should take things lightly out here. Especially things that I say that may sound mean, they aren't meant to be taken seriously. It's all fun and games, la.
That's because "utter shit" is a pretty harsh term, given that I worked my ass off hosting this game. I calculated each day's power changes more than twice just to make sure there weren't any mistakes, so having my system called "utter shit" kinda puts me off.

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
That's because "utter shit" is a pretty harsh term, given that I worked my ass off hosting this game. I calculated each day's power changes more than twice just to make sure there weren't any mistakes, so having my system called "utter shit" kinda puts me off.
We are cool, now, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.