Eienmori House

On second thought I think I will actually join the Yakuza family. They have the smallest amount of members and are the least active, so they need all the help they can get.

Sorry, I should have reviewed all 3 families before posting and saying I wanted to join one.

And plus Ray, it's not like we can't talk to each other if I join another family. o_O

Lol, I'm not abandoning you.

How many members a clan or faction gets when a forum first starts is important to how well it'll do later on. If one gets too strong of a lead in members then it'll snowball from there, since new people are going to join the forum and want to be in the biggest and most active house. Which cause the other two to fade away and become inactive.

Though once the forum gets big enough it'll reach a point when it won't matter if one of the houses gets a lead. Since there will already been a good amount of members in each one to keep them active. Just here at the beginning it's important to have a good balance of members.

And like I said before, it's not like I'll only post in that area or anything.

Ray

无限之剑制
lol in my opinion all 3 are almost the same since all 3 has his active and unactive members so its pretty balance