~Evil Inc.~ OOC + Sign Up

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
I know this is way off-topic and all but this is the place where all the RP'ers are... So yeah; my question is, Why dont we have a general discussion thread for RPs? We have one for AGs, GFX && Writing but not one for roleplays D=

We could ask questions there that are not specific to the roleplay itself and we can pitch roleplay ideas to each other.. or even ask how to execute the roleplay ideas D= Most of the time I have a loooot of RP ideas I just dont know how I can put them in a 'roleplay' xD . We can help each other out with character ideas and filling the character sheet, most of the time Im afraid my character will be a mary sue so I usually make her flawed (I cant roleplay male characters >_>) But yes.. that is my suggestion :3

to stay on topic I will agree with Nisa ... we can't exactly read Chaos' mind and he isnt always online himself to ask whether a post is okay or not. It feels like we need permission to go ahead with our own ideas, and to a certain degree I agree with this. But if roleplayers arent even given the marginal freedom to do what they want it feels too forced :c

//sighs

D=

._." seems like people got way too much time .___." aaanyway, let's get this started:

1. xiga and jest, it's never too late to sign up ;D;D

2. @nisa: ... seems like i hit a sweetspot aye..? .___." aaaanyway so yeah, you know, this RP isn't even meant to move without me being here (as long as people are on a mission or in fight). I've already got more than enough trouble with dealing with all the things all of you do from which most is outside the very main idea of the RP .___." I can't understand why this does not work with people on MC. Back on Mangafox people were patiently waiting for my posts instead of just hurrying through the RP ._." and we got through the RP without much trouble, even finished it and had a sequel and all of them actually enjoyed it, ask anilover, she was part of that RP.

but hey, i mean, srsly, take your time .__." i post at least ONCE a day, which is actually a lot, and i enjoy taking my time .___." i mean, i also got other stuff to do and can't post 24/7 so i expect you guys to have at least SOME patience o-o and of course you're gonna wait for me. What else..? I got a general idea of how the RP should go and, obviously, it won't go anywhere without my presence.. isn't that logical..? if you want freedom in an RP go ahead and make an RP without a real plot, you'll have as much freedom as you want o_o" and i won't kick you out, i just can't see why you're so pissed all of the sudden .___. there aren't even many restrictions in this RP .__." in fact, close to none, compared to my other RP's on mangafox where i have real skill- AND level systems .__." can't just have people going on a killing spree, that would be a disaster for the RP .__."

so yeah, to make things short, take your time, don't you have other things to do instead of RP'ing 24/7? .___." and yes, things are not done properly in my eyes, sue me for having an opinion ._."

oh and about that last part in your last post. I can't tell you at all because i dun even know what's gonna happen, since the ideas randomly pop up. Came up with the idea when i went offline and the next day i saw that you all already left the base just like that =_="

3. @Lily: as i already told nisa, if you want a completely FREE RP, just go ahead and make a no-plot one ._." if you wanna have your own events in the RP, of course you gotta ask me first. I already saw RP's straying from the original plot because of too much "character development".. if you can even call it that <-<" so of course, by telling me about your ideas i'll try to find a way to connect it to the main story ._." i just want things to make at least some sense, sorry for that o_o"

if anyone got a problem with my RP'ing style.. i'm not forcing any of you to stay you know, so instead of ranting about, in my eyes, meaningless stuff, just tell me that you got sick of the RP and leave .___."

Chaos8ringer said:
(ooc: it's getting lateish.. lessay.. 6 pm? XD btw... did i miss something or did you guys actually just walk to your car without even going through the sewer or leaving the several-kilometers-below-the-ground base..? ._." so many posts to read i might've overseen it ._." xD)
Yeah, you actually missed out Shadowwolf, lexus and Lovely walking out of the base in one sentence each.

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
:-.-:Ok, now this is getting a little out of hand.

HappyNisa said:
oh can tell you if your rp is a direct one? I now figured I can't handle direct ones >.> I get utterly annoyed by this all if it doesnt go according to the owners plan. I can't stick to a plan I don't know anything about TT___TT
It's hard to tell between direct and loose, because intros often look like they're loose sometimes. I suppose the best way to tell is the GM's reaction if you decide to drift around the plot via sub-plots, instead of absolute focus on the actual one.

For some who make it, that's the thrill, that you don't know what's going to happen, giving you a suspence, similar reason to why we watch horror films. The creator of the RP generally has the right to be subtle about the plot, and often subtlety works well.

HappyNisa said:
But yeah of course it's impossible for him to be in here 24/7 ! That's why i think it's a problem to ask premission for every single thing we come up with.
Every single thing? Not quite. Things that might affect the plot majorly, Quite.

HappyNisa said:
I was nice enough to react as to what happened that we skippped describing the sewers and just said that we'd went outside (oh yeah and others just jump out to be in the city and all and we bother to get some transportation? but that's all okay?) You see I really don't know what you expect from us? I only hear complains when something goes wrong but things are bound to go wrong right? you don't control our chara's so yeah *sigh* You have to tell us SOME WAY not perse by telling the whole idea but you know a little hint or so would help?
This I actually agree with. As I said, You can never expect RPs of Direct-plot to go entirely as planned. The pure durability won't hold in an RP, where everyone is involved in the story. If you wanted it to be 100% as planned, Fan Fiction would be the better choice. Also, I agree mostly with the last question. Think of the People As fish in the lake. Don't expect them to bite the hook, bait them into it.

HappyNisa said:
I'm very good at rants just not at keeping my rants organized.
Good for you, I know a few people who'd LOVE to share ranting skills with you. :devil:

Shadowwolf said:
I usually go old school. MY direction varies on how the people are acting, so i tried to make it cope. Even if the storyline takes longer.
I think that's the skills of Loose. Maybe Free transforming into Loose.

Lily said:
I know this is way off-topic and all but this is the place where all the RP'ers are... So yeah; my question is, Why dont we have a general discussion thread for RPs? We have one for AGs, GFX && Writing but not one for roleplays D=

We could ask questions there that are not specific to the roleplay itself and we can pitch roleplay ideas to each other.. or even ask how to execute the roleplay ideas D= Most of the time I have a loooot of RP ideas I just dont know how I can put them in a 'roleplay' xD . We can help each other out with character ideas and filling the character sheet, most of the time Im afraid my character will be a mary sue so I usually make her flawed (I cant roleplay male characters >_>) But yes.. that is my suggestion :3
.....That's....Actuallly a good idea. If somebody needs help in RPs simply ask a question and wait for someone to answer.

Lily said:
to stay on topic I will agree with Nisa ... we can't exactly read Chaos' mind and he isnt always online himself to ask whether a post is okay or not. It feels like we need permission to go ahead with our own ideas, and to a certain degree I agree with this. But if roleplayers arent even given the marginal freedom to do what they want it feels too forced :c
Well, you CAN always just drop by a PM and he'll get back to you.

Directs do often feel forced, That's one of it's major downsides, and one of the reasons I don't really do them anymore.

Chaos8ringer said:
._." seems like people got way too much time .___." aaanyway, let's get this started:
You'd be surprised.

Chaos8ringer said:
1. xiga and jest, it's never too late to sign up ;D;D
Ah, Excellent, I still need a recap though. 2 hours isn't enough to read through 20+ pages.

Chaos8ringer said:
so yeah, you know, this RP isn't even meant to move without me being here (as long as people are on a mission or in fight).
Do I detect a sense of Pride?

That could be a problem. If for some reason you're not here everyday, The RP will be fucked, because if it's not meant to move without you, and you're not here, how else will it move? It will come to a halt until you come back.

Chaos8ringer said:
I've already got more than enough trouble with dealing with all the things all of you do from which most is outside the very main idea of the RP.
So you mean to say it's causing you some stress? And by Main Idea do you mean the Concept, or the Plot?

Chaos8ringer said:
Back on Mangafox people were patiently waiting for my posts instead of just hurrying through the RP ._." and we got through the RP without much trouble, even finished it and had a sequel and all of them actually enjoyed it, ask anilover, she was part of that RP.
Perhaps that is so, and may not have been in Mangafox before, but this isn't it. Comparing people on one forum to people on this one isn't the best idea. One of the main reasons being, that I don't believe Nisa cares. The fact is, that was that, this is this.

Chaos8ringer said:
What else..? I got a general idea of how the RP should go and, obviously, it won't go anywhere without my presence.. isn't that logical..?
There's that sense of Pride again.

But the point here is indeed taken, as GM of the RP, he is, in a sense, the story maker. I wouldn't say it would go NOWHERE without your prescence. After all, a backup plan must be made in case something happens. Even if one can't move on with the main plot, can they not at least move on with their own sub-plots while waiting? Rhetorically no. And that's another major downside to Direct RPs.

Chaos8ringer said:
if you want freedom in an RP go ahead and make an RP without a real plot, you'll have as much freedom as you want
I believe my friend Omni, or Diva Elly said it best:

Frederico, a politician goat says:
They are SUPPOSED to put their own thing to it.
It adds spice, flavour, makes it more fun for the GM with surprises revealed by your fellow RPers

Chaos8ringer said:
in fact, close to none, compared to my other RP's on mangafox where i have real skill- AND level systems
Oh, so you're a GARPer. Not a good idea to again compare Mangafox RPs to these ones, Because Again, I doubt Nisa cares.

Chaos8ringer said:
oh and about that last part in your last post. I can't tell you at all because i dun even know what's gonna happen, since the ideas randomly pop up.
So you have no REAL direct path, No real direct plot from beginning to end? ....Oh, ...Well that means this isn't even Direct RP then, If anything, it's just as loose as I imagine, but then, why would there be a problem in sub-plots of others? You can't make a Direct Plot RP, without a Direct Plot.

Chaos8ringer said:
if you wanna have your own events in the RP, of course you gotta ask me first. I already saw RP's straying from the original plot because of too much "character development".
Define "Character Development" Before I ask what's wrong with that.

Chaos8ringer said:
so of course, by telling me about your ideas i'll try to find a way to connect it to the main story ._." i just want things to make at least some sense, sorry for that o_o"
As I said, PMs, use them. XD

Chaos8ringer said:
if anyone got a problem with my RP'ing style.. i'm not forcing any of you to stay you know, so instead of ranting about, in my eyes, meaningless stuff, just tell me that you got sick of the RP and leave.
Agreed. So far we have had about a page worth of meaningless strike.

A few words from Diva Elly:

Everyone holds responsibility for following guidelines left by the GM.
...if they get too out of hand, remind them not to fuck around too much through a PM.
Control over your own actions is fine and a very good thing.
But they are indeed, just that.
Guidelines
Not rules
Not commands
Guidelines

.. what's a garp..? ._. and so..? call it pride or whatever ._." but srsly, an RP really won't go anywhere without the thread owner and that's just a fact, so instead of people going around and just doing something they should just wait ._." aaanyway

why not compare people..? i mean, they're two different forums, so what..? that means nothing whether they are all on mangafox or MC, still both sides are RP'ers ._.

yesh it goes against the concept of the RP and i got a backup plan since, as you see, everything is going alright in the RP right now anyway so i really can't see why this turned into such a giant conversation because of one lousy comment, srsly, if anyone feels offended by my words it's their problem, not mine ._." just wanted to make sure that people won't just skip through everything again .____."

and about these comments from these other people you added.. soo..? that's their opinion, not mine :D

seems like this trouble is ultimately my fault tho =-=" i should've made this a proper RP with all my usual rules <-<" (been forced to make this a less strict one by a certain person tho to attract people to the RP'ing section =-=") aaaaannndd to explain why things won't go anywhere without me. I like to compare my RP's to videogames (bad example in this RP though since there is no levelling or skill system at all because the complication might scare people away (again, forced to make it a less complicated one) ) i'm like, lessay, the 'server' and RP'ers are the 'players', if the server does not react you won't play and that's it ._."

oh and here's the recap:

1. people got recruited by main char and gained their powers
2. police started a giant search for main char and upon this, everyone moved to his underground base which was swarming with undead
3. the undead were defeated, people got to try out their abilities
4. everyone left to gather money, either by robbing a bank or hijacking a money transporter or stuff, for the reparations and upgrades of the base.

though you don't even need to know all this stuff, once you join, i'll make sure that you'll get into the story without much trouble.

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
Crestham said:
TL;DR

Everyone needs to chill a little.
XD, that's a tendency for me.

And I agree with this.

Chaos8ringer said:
.. what's a garp..?
I see, so you're not one then. To answer this question, I don't quite remember what it stands for, but it's basically RPs with rules that are supposedly universal. Since you said you placed a level system in your RPs before, I had assumed you were playing by those rules.

Chaos8ringer said:
but srsly, an RP really won't go anywhere without the thread owner and that's just a fact, so instead of people going around and just doing something they should just wait
True, a GM gone means the main story can't progress, but supposed you're gone for a long time, say, ...a month or two. An RP is normally dead after two weeks of inactivity. If you come back and try to revive, who can say what may happen, 50-50 either it's revived, or it will be dead if nobody wishes to have interest in it anymore. If you want to keep the interest alive, is it not a good idea to at least let them continue a little bit at a time, in order to make sure it doesn't die?

Chaos8ringer said:
soo..? that's their opinion, not mine :D
I see. No offense intended in this, but if you don't care about their opinions, how can they care about yours?

Chaos8ringer said:
I like to compare my RP's to videogames (bad example in this RP though since there is no levelling or skill system at all because the complication might scare people away (again, forced to make it a less complicated one) )
I don't like to compare mine to any, not because they're too good, but because I don't believe they deserve as much praise as Final Fantasy or the like. But Alas, my opinion, right?

Chaos8ringer said:
i'm like, lessay, the 'server' and RP'ers are the 'players', if the server does not react you won't play and that's it ._."
I return you to my third part. If the server's down for a long time for some reason, the players might not be interested in it anymore. And to clarify, I'm not saying you will. I'm not sure about your internet status as of now, so I wouldn't know, all I'm saying it that should something happen that you don't expect then what will happen to your RP?

And that about ends my ranting, better stop somewhere before I spark a flame war myself. In other news...

Chaos8ringer said:
oh and here's the recap:

1. people got recruited by main char and gained their powers
2. police started a giant search for main char and upon this, everyone moved to his underground base which was swarming with undead
3. the undead were defeated, people got to try out their abilities
4. everyone left to gather money, either by robbing a bank or hijacking a money transporter or stuff, for the reparations and upgrades of the base.

though you don't even need to know all this stuff, once you join, i'll make sure that you'll get into the story without much trouble.
Ah, thank you, I'd like to discuss something about my characters with you, but in order to do that, would kindly start accepting PMs? :D

iii.. see..? o-O" i searched garp in urban dictionary and it was like, a word for everything buuuut, oh well ._."

no one ever asked them to care about my opinions :D

and naaah, if the gm lost interest or is gone the real story won't go on anyway, people can try to continue it even without the GM but the real main plot is gone anyway

hm? accepting pm's..? o-o"

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Basically you are saying screw their opinion. Well then you can only expect for us to say the same. ;>.>;
But of course I do not promote any form of disrespect. I wished a GM would be equally as respectfull to the desires of the roleplayers as vice versa. Not saying that you need to change anything on a whim because of roleplayers, but saying "Screw what you think!" Is just... *facepalms*

Meh I said I wouldnt continue but I couldnt help myself :/

///wont mention this here again~

Chaos8ringer said:
.. these guy's aren't RP'ers here.. so why should i care..? .___."
Again with the haughtiness. It irks me. It also annoys me how you scolded Crestham and I for destroying a copter and yet stayed silent when Lovely completely godmodded a policeman and stabbed him.

.... and here we go, blaming others once we are at fault =_=" everything i said counted for EVERYONE, i just dun wanna tell everyone every single mistake =_= i mean you all killed things just like that, want me to give a detailed list of everyone's mistakes to ALL of you? o_____o" srsly, i am waay to lazy to do that, so deal with it, you simply were unlucky, that's all there is to it. So stop laying the blame on others and swallow it like a real (enter gender here) =w=" also.. a copter is a bit worse than some puny police man <-<" and since most people just continue to do all this stuff and even broke out into this completely pointless conversation on the previous few conversation i TRIED to ignore it, sry for trying not to be 'mean' to people.. sheesh =__=" i'll never ever do it again <-<"

So, acting out on their own in a RP (where I'm led to believe, everyone has free reign over their own characters) is not allowed because you and you only disagree with them? Normally, if they took their actions too far, I'd outright agree with you. However, according to you, their "mistake" was about on the same line as one you didn't note the others for, thus miniscule and harmless.

...really don't get you, dude. It's like you see the RP as your playground where the others have to obey you or they face the proverbial or else.

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
GAH! ....*looks around* ...Daaaamn, I mean, I was just expecting a mod to thrash me for sparking a flame war. (Which was never the intention.) I wasn't expecting it to be sparked anyways.......Am I responsible for this? :scared: ...I scare myself sometimes.

HappyNisa said:
Lol lol I like how the Jest does the talking for me XD I agree on what he says and I couldnt formulate it any better XD
I thank you for the compliment, but I'm on no one's side here. I'm being (or at least trying to be) as neutral as possible. No offense intended.

Chaos8ringer said:
iii.. see..? o-O" i searched garp in urban dictionary and it was like, a word for everything buuuut, oh well ._."
Yes, I couldn't find the actual thing myself, which is why I could see what it stood for. I do know I saw it once, but oh well indeed.

Chaos8ringer said:
no one ever asked them to care about my opinions
Nice to see something miss on purpose for a change. (In other words, it's nice to see someone NOT get offended by that what I throw when it isn't intended.) :D

But as GM, you yourself ask them to care about your opinion. I mean, not directly, but asking them to follow your rules is indeed saying to care about your opinions, as your rules are a reflection of your opinion. For example, I'm super-strict when it comes to flaming, and if someone flames and continues, despite my attempt to stop it, that's disrespecting the GM's opinion, my opinion, and I would have to do something strict about it as a result.

chaos8ringer said:
and naaah, if the gm lost interest or is gone the real story won't go on anyway, people can try to continue it even without the GM but the real main plot is gone anyway
...I can't argue with that. That's indeed very true. ...But isn't there someone you trust with it if that happens, at least temporarily, or would you let them take control if asked under that circumstance? ....That's generally why Co-GMs are good things to have. It's why nowadays my RPs generally have one almost everytime. These are simply Suggestions, but you advice to at least think about it. I know what it's like for things to happen in RL you don't ever expect.

chaos8ringer said:
hm? accepting pm's..? o-o"
Yes, for some reason it won't let me PM you, because I guess you won't accept or something like that. Crestham has that same thing. I think you can change that in the User CP, but I don't know how myself.

Lily said:
Meh I said I wouldnt continue but I couldnt help myself :/

///wont mention this here again~
I feel the same way. It's one of the reasons I suck at this, I don't know when to quit.

Chaos8ringer said:
Oh, I can think of 2 reasons in my case.

1. Because I'm planning to BE an RPer here, and so far you appear to have just as much chance of me changing my mind as you do letting me in.
2. I don't like bragging at all, but I have been RPing for a long time, so I know what I'm saying.
3. I'm influential? *Shot in the groin for another sense of pride*
4. Because I'm trying to be as nice as possible? *Shot for pointlessness*

As for the others, ...Actually I think I'm the only one who you could be talking about because everyone else in this conversation (As far as I know.) ARE RPers here.

Hadriel said:
Again with the haughtiness. It irks me. It also annoys me how you scolded Crestham and I for destroying a copter and yet stayed silent when Lovely completely godmodded a policeman and stabbed him.
Chaos said already in his last post, but taking down a copter is.....ummm, well in this case, kind of more extreme then taking out a single cop. That said, define Lovely's action in God-modding sense. Unless it's utterly rediculous and overkilled, I would think that Non-playables are fair game. Of course I could be wrong in this case, as non-player haracters' fates are quite debatable.

DivaElly said:
So, acting out on their own in a RP (where I'm led to believe, everyone has free reign over their own characters) is not allowed because you and you only disagree with them? Normally, if they took their actions too far, I'd outright agree with you. However, according to you, their "mistake" was about on the same line as one you didn't note the others for, thus miniscule and harmless.

...really don't get you, dude. It's like you see the RP as your playground where the others have to obey you or they face the proverbial or else.

I knew you'd join this sooner or later. That said...

Chaos8ringer said:
Of course, knowing you, I don't think you care about that.

Ask them for opinions..? why should i ask them for opinions when it comes to controlling the NPC (which i said should not be done in this RP, which has one simple reason) the MAIN problem i have is that: My chars are meant to be leaders, thus completely inactive (except for the giving orders), leaving me only the environment to RP, if everyone goes around and RP's the environment as well, i've got NOTHING to do AT ALL. i mean, i should have at least SOME fun in my OWN RP.. right..? O__O" so yeah, that's what most people don't seem to understand. If i try to spawn some cops or sumthin to RP at least a bit and everyone kills them in one go without leaving me the SLIGHTEST chance to react at all, i'm just a bystander in my own RP, which i, of course, cannot accept .___." I mean i can't just run around and kill npcs with my own chars in my own RP without interacting with the players at all, that's completely pointless, and i also lack the ability to have my own chars interact with each other, i just can't do it, sue me.. ._." which is WHY i actually make my real chars overpowered (in order to keep control in the RP) and usually RP the WHOLE Environment. If people go flaming though if i do that it's the best if i just go back to where i came from and simply drop this RP to save me from more meaningless posting and you from ranting ._____."

btw, co-gms.. i dunno, i'm new over here and as one can see, people trust me as much as i trust them, which would be non-existing, because of one comment. So yeah, i think i'll just drop this RP and that's it.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
I thank you for the compliment, but I'm on no one's side here. I'm being (or at least trying to be) as neutral as possible. No offense intended.
oh but I wasn't saying you were on anyone side. I just said I agreed with you and it felt useless to me to repeat everything you said but then with other words.

You know i'm done with this discussion .__. I'll just leave myself and let it be. I feel sorry about it because I really liked the general idea of this rp. But really direct rp's isn't soemthing for me. i didn't know that by forehand so yeah. I'll just stop now. Other people may control my chara or even kill her off. I don't care, well a bit, I eman I made alot of effort making this character, but who knows I might be able to use her for another rp.

So yeah, i think i'll just drop this RP and that's it.
That's really extreme. Just because I didn't like it how you didn't warn me about you having a plan for us and be mad about us skipping a part of the road? <-- coz lets not forget thats how the whole discussion started.

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
Oh god-dammit, Why does this always happen when I try to rant nicely? :cry:

Chaos8ringer said:
Ask them for opinions..? why should i ask them for opinions when it comes to controlling the NPC (which i said should not be done in this RP, which has one simple reason)
:?: ...Where did I say that? *Looks around* I said that being a GM and placing rules automatically is asking to care about your opinions, but I didn't mention that you should ask them. I don't believe I even mention opinions on the NPC part, In fact, if anything, I was more on your side on that part.

Chaos8ringer said:
the MAIN problem i have is that: My chars are meant to be leaders, thus completely inactive (except for the giving orders), leaving me only the environment to RP, if everyone goes around and RP's the environment as well, i've got NOTHING to do AT ALL. i mean, i should have at least SOME fun in my OWN RP.. right..? O__O" so yeah, that's what most people don't seem to understand. If i try to spawn some cops or sumthin to RP at least a bit and everyone kills them in one go without leaving me the SLIGHTEST chance to react at all, i'm just a bystander in my own RP, which i, of course, cannot accept .___." I mean i can't just run around and kill npcs with my own chars in my own RP without interacting with the players at all, that's completely pointless, and i also lack the ability to have my own chars interact with each other, i just can't do it, sue me.. ._." which is WHY i actually make my real chars overpowered (in order to keep control in the RP) and usually RP the WHOLE Environment.
I have characters like that, They're called Origins, Actually it was Omni, aka "The one with no idea what's going on and comes here blaming you" who made their concept. I don't use my half that much. And when I do, it's really rarely. (With the exception of Exodos and Paragon) Why? well, mostly because they're not the people I put the main spotlight on, I put the spotlight on my far weaker characters who can't even scratch them. I never really make them leaders, just important story factors. The only reason Exodos and Paragon are an exception is because they're not full-fledged origins, they're not overpowered. ...They're powerful, but beatable. THOSE are the character I put my attention to, not Almighty beings.

That said, to be main and leader doesn't mean to be inactive and overpowered. Main characters can still be beatable and leaders can be active if they want to be, it break a few traditions, yes, and leaders can't exactly be MORE active then there group, but they can at least participate in someway instead of just ordering them. So if a character is placed in that position, the one who placed him/her is to blame for the negatives, no one else. If you don't want the leaders to be bystanders, then simply don't make them the bystanders.

That ability is ....well, a big deal when it comes to RPs. Actually I'm amazed you're able to RP with that lack of that ability. ...That's actually impressive. But yeah, that trait is pretty important in RPs, so I suggest working to up that ability, which I think you probably can.

One more thing on this, You don't have to overpower their asses to keep control. Main Characters should be just a vulnerable as others, otherwise the fun's cut in half. If you really need to have OP character to keep control, create characters called "Admin Hammers" those OP characters you never use who come out of nowhere to kill somebody who got kicked out or dropped out. They work wonders, because you don't really NEED an explanation for them, they're just there to murder the asses of people who aren't in it anymore, just make sure you don't use them for actual characters.

Chaos8ringer said:
If people go flaming though if i do that it's the best if i just go back to where i came from and simply drop this RP to save me from more meaningless posting and you from ranting ._____."
Aw, but it would make me feel bad. :cry2:

Alas if that's your decision, I'm not going to stop you.

Chaos8ringer said:
btw, co-gms.. i dunno, i'm new over here and as one can see, people trust me as much as i trust them, which would be non-existing, because of one comment. So yeah, i think i'll just drop this RP and that's it.
So am I, But if somebody asked me if they could continue the RP in my place if I had to drop it, why should I not? What harm could it possibly bring me? If I do that then I couldn't care less what happens in it anyways.

That said, if you DO decide to drop out, .....Then I ask if I could take the place? I may not have join this RP, and I know and respectfully understand that you might be unable to take my word for this, but I think you can trust me with this. I'm just as much active as you probably are after all. (Though In my case it's only for 2 hours so maybe less.) If not, Then I understand and shall respect your decision, just don't kill me for trying to keep this concept from being thrown in the dumpster.

Also, are you absolutely positive you want to close this? I have Lady Emerald on standby if so.

i know you didn't say it, i just added this as some kind of example and it's not your fault, it just seems as if more and more people keep popping up to restart the ranting which i'm tired of ._."

and yeah, i know em chars but i wanna be able to still interact with the people. Lessay my main chars are a mix of leader and admin hammers. That's a bad trait i've got from one of my previous RP's, where my char was a god who was directly supporting the RP'ers and controlling the environment like, making shadows and other things pop up for them, giving them direct orders via telepathy, meaning that i could ALWAYS jump in if someone was alone and had nothing to do. Same goes for my char here, he's badass smart and strong, if he wants he can just go out there and do something, which i wanna avoid as much as possible thought because, as you said, too strong is boring and this will definitely be boring for the other RP'ers if the badass main always appears and deals with everything. I also TRIED to improve my skills regard this part, but it just does not work, that's why i usually have my chars on a badass level to be able to interfere AND have a logical reason for this, the badassedness, and just having things 'appear' that do the dirty work.. naah dun like that idea.. ^-^"

so yeeahh.. i mean, the RP stopped for several days and it seems like most people got inactive anyway sooooo.. let's just say we'll see, if people wanna continue they should just say so .___." and then finally leave the environment to ME (since i've got nothing else to do as explained above and in my previous posts =_=") and they should be more detailed with their posts and not just skip through everything. AND I KNOW THIS JUST HAPPENED ONCE AND NOT EVERYONE DID IT but i'm too lazy to go and check who exactly did it and stuff.. NO MATTER WHAT I SAY IT COUNTS FOR EVERYONE.. think it was necessary to make this clear <-<"