~Evil Inc.~ OOC + Sign Up

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
[quote name='Hadriel' timestamp='1306780058' post='141457']

Okay, changed.

And wow, lexus's altered brain thing is similar to my genius-level intellect.

[/quote]

Yeah, kinda is, but I was silly and forget to check if there was a page 2. So when I wrote my character and posted it, I found out you did something similar. And I didnt feel like coming up with a whole new character. Besides, there are plenty of differences between our characters.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Ohohh~ Two more people joined !! Yaaaay ~

There is some hope after all 8D

I have a Question for Chaos: Since we wont have any powers in the beginning I was wondering if I still had my Katana >___< ? Cuz its supposed to be some kind of magical heirloom : D

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
@Chaos oh well you know the bio part isn't the worst part imo O_O its the powers part... just that he wont unlock his true powers? Whats with that >.< no offense but that makes you able to become super godly character later on as you havent already told us the limits >.< and I understand this Steve guy is our leader of some sorts but I think it's a bit yeaahh uhhm mean? (no not really the right word) uhm unfair that we have to place our powers that might grow but are none in the beginning and you (might start with none aswell but I dunno about tat) and as you ahvent put up your powers you have no limit as to which way the powers of your character will grow >.< yeah just think thats a bit unfair ^^" even if its your rp...uhm yeah now I feel mean for complaining about that but yeah >.> I felt like I had to say that XD

And yeah uhm Hadriels and Lexus powers sure ARE alike at that point XD Whahah abut I guess we all have someothing in common I mean there are more super smart people in the world ^^ So it should be okay to my idea :3 especially as the rest is diffferent

Oh but I have to say that Lexus illusions with the bending the light thing is yet again similiar to Lily's mental illusions ^^ the way they cause illusions is different lol but they both can make illusions ^^"

Eheheh this is going to be funny... I think lily's character would win though as she attacks the mind and not the eyes

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
I dont think it would cause great problems in the RP itself~ That some of us have almost the same ability. In the end we all have different writing styles and the characters all got a different personality. It wouldn't feel like reading the same thing, or that's my guess anyway.

Oh and I have to agree with Nisa... I mean if you are some demi-god at some point of the RP ... where would the RP go? :| I think we should move gradually on with our skills and abilities.

Of course it's just a suggestion :3

@nisa i know he's badass. That's why he won't be active in the RP :3 he's just gonna be working in the base and giving you missions, he'll never move out on his own. I'm completely aware of the fact that he's TOO strong =D but, here's a little hint, you might be stronger than him soon XD

aaand, because i suck at RP'ing a char in my own RP, i won't be using him much anyway =-=" (dun ask why, i simply can't do it -.-") i'll be RP'ing the environment :3

<--- always does this =D

sidenote: he's tough and strong, but powers like electricity will be as dangerous for him as for any other human being xDD

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh lol so he's like a silent commander xD sending us some robots the now and then? lol lol People lets go after him in the end muwhahaha XD naaah just kidding lol but okay if he won't be areal character than its okay I suppose ^^"

yup, he'll be doing constructions at the base, maybe help you against some boss enemy (for example, a giant flagship that's firing lazors at you :3) but yeah, he's just support XD and he'll be improving the device that unlocks your powers :3 (that's how you'll get stronger :3)

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
Oh god, did I copy someones powers again without knowing it? DAMNIT! And I thought I triple checked every one else his character to make sure there arent to much similar powers. Geez, I must be going blind or something

Oh well, Ill make sure Ill play my character distinctively different from Hadriel and Lily. If they go right, Ill go up.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
I'll join. I'll put up my character a little later.

EDIT: Also,

When Ezra’s little sister turned seven, her parents gave her a pet hamster. Ezra hated the damned little thing like the plague, so she just happened to open the stinking rat’s cage and just happened to take her outside. And she also happened to just let her fall in the well. Oops.

Her little sister was not consolable for the next three months, she almost regretted her decision to get rid of the damned pest. Almost. Because it was worth getting rid of the smell of the damned thing and worth not to be forced into watching how her family fawned over every little move it made. It was a freaking hamster, she did not get how anyone with a sane mind could be so entranced by a freaking hamster.

D:

@hadriel: he's the leader of an evil organization, what else should he be..? o-o" some flowery small fry..? XDDD

@ham: kaay, me lookin forward to your char :3

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Name: Konrad Zeus

Bio: Growing up in harsh surroundings, Konrad lived a harsh life despite the lack of supposed poverty in the world. He lost his parents at an early age to a fire, and ever since then has resolved to solitude. A lone wanderer, he searches for companionship and a genuine purpose in life. He is merciless, and will not stop against those who gets in his way

Evil deed: Betrayed his clan when he thought they were being corrupted.

Personality: Cold, straight-to-the-point and no-nonsense philosophy. Level-headed and calm when it comes to analysing, and remains cautious and aware of every possibility. Yet to show a funny side to him. Does not have a religion, and believes solely in the principle "survival of the fittest" Vey hard to befriend, but will be very loyal once he trusts someone deep enough

Powers: Has exceptional agility and speed, to the point that he can teleport at will within a 100km radius. Also he can become one with any shadow, thus this makes him a good spy/infiltrator/assassin. Also has mastery of swords and other weapons such as nunchucks, sticks and guns. A self-taught martial arts expert, he has never lost a fight to date.

Appearance: Tall, slightly built (but not too much) and has silver/grey hair. Usually has a red/black cape and is armed with guns and other sorts of weapons.

[quote name='Insane D Azn' timestamp='1306864221' post='142300']

Has exceptional analytical skills and intelligence.

[/quote]

Now that's three people with the same power. >_>

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[quote name='Hadriel' timestamp='1306864362' post='142306']

Now that's three people with the same power. >_>

[/quote]

Hmm... I didn't read the other descriptions, what to do... ><;;

[quote name='Insane D Azn' timestamp='1306864551' post='142311']

Hmm... I didn't read the other descriptions, what to do... ><;;

[/quote]

I dunno. Make him only be exceptionally good at spying or something. I can see good use for spying.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Maybe I should make my character stupid to compensate, ne? XD

But Im glad that there are more people joining! Rp section has potential :3

//sees all her grammar errors in Crestham's quote >___>

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hmm oh and azn ^^" those aren't really "powers" uhmmm you know we start off with no powers >.< You know Chaos compared it to Xmen powers ^^" that kinda thingie you don't have that. So you might wanna change his speed and strength to invincible and if he's supposed to be a good spy then maybe enhanced hearing? ehh like he can hear things normal humans can't hear and see things other people cant see? And maybe he can like ( a la Toph from avatar) feel the pressence of other people?

And your bio is a bit short but I guess its sufficient enough :3

But yeah yeah >< definately cant have 3 people with the same powers D: I mean well I gues it can but >< then there isn't much variation is there? :/

@Lulu yeaah I made azn join :3 trying to get darkie to join but she seems sure that she isnt good at it >.< Oh and i think he meant the fact that your character killed that hamster that he was like D: lol and yeah why not have a dumb character XD ahaha nah I think an average intelligence is good enough

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Oh you meant it like that? In that case, I have edited it now XD

He can teleport, move at super-fast speeds and can become one eith the shadows.

[quote name='Insane D Azn' timestamp='1306865821' post='142350']

Oh you meant it like that? In that case, I have edited it now XD

He can teleport, move at super-fast speeds and can become one eith the shadows.

[/quote]

My character can teleport too, myaa~

But his teleportation is different. It has no distance limit, but he can only teleport to places he can see first. So he can't teleport behind a building because he can't see it. So it's fine.