~Evil Inc.~

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
Sam had reached the bank she wanted to rob. It was still open and a few were waiting in line to make a deposit or withdraw some money from the accounts. Even now, some people still preferred to pay in cash. Sam walked in and looked around. There was a fat guard sitting at the side of the line, reading a book. Obviously the guy had been doing that his whole career as there was no real need to pay attention when there was no crime. Nobody was paying attention to Sam, so she softly walked towards a pillar, stood behind it so no one would see her, and out of sight of the cameras and used her power. One moment she was there, the next moment she was gone. 'To easy' she thought to herself. She silently walked towards a door at the side of the bank. It would lead her to the basement and the land line for the alarms. The door was unlocked. 'Idiots!'. Sam slowely pushed the door open as far as she needed to get slip through and then slowly closed it again. There was a small hall with three doors at the end. One would lead her to the ally at the back of the bank, the one on the right to the basement and the one on the left to the security control center. She sneaked towards the door on the right, pushed it slowly open and slipped through to the basement.

The basement was pretty dark and filled with cardboard boxes and other junk, but at the end she saw what she was searching for. The backup land line cable for the alarms, in case the wireless connection didnt work. She walked towards the cable and tore it in two. No more backup alarm to the police. She hid behind a large pile of cardboard boxes and other junk and uncloaked herself. She took a few deep breathes and concentrated. She searched for a while until she had found the wireless connection within the bank system. Good, she was in, now it was time to take it down. She programmed a back door in the system and opened it wide. She used the back door reroute several major data streams over the wireless alarm server causing it to lag incredibly. It would now take several minutes before any alarm would go through to the police.

"Okay, its show time" Sam said to herself, and walked back to the basement door.

so many things to do.. how should i keep track of so many people all by myself?! i'm going to punish him for that.. amy muttered under her breath and tried to think of a way to get all of them into trouble. Just then though, cops started to approach Edward while pointing their guns at him such hostility.. how comes..? the policemen that were surrounding edward looked rather serious, were they prepared for this..?

Edward

One of them pointed a device at edward. A laser came from it and scanned his eye Where did you get this uniform?! one of them growled and moved closer to him while all of them were aiming at his head. 4 policemen, 4 guns, one Edward. The cop took out handcuffs and walked up to Ed. He grabbed one of his arms when he noticed that he was bleeding huh..?

Sam

Sam on the other hand simply had bad luck. While she walked back to the basement door, the fat policeman was going down to get one of the chocolate bars he had in one of the cardboxes, he called it, his private 'energy-supply'. He opened the door and saw sam. H-HEY! what are you doing in here..?! the fat guy looked around the room and noticed that the cable for the alarm was torn in half and immediately pulled his gun, pointing at her while using his walkie-talkie to call back Officer Jackson here, i need backup!

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
DAMN! How could she have been so careless! She should have cloaked herself when she left the basement. She had never expected the fat guard to go to the basement. damn damn DAMN! 'Pointing a gun at me, 9 mm. He doesnt appear to have much experience with shooting a gun, his aim is slightly to the left. If he starts shooting, 78% chance of fatal hit. He seems nervous, if I cloak now, 99.8% chance of him firing a shot in surprise. I need to distract him, but how?' Sam's mind was racing, her nano processors tasked to their limits.

Sam slowly raised her hands. "Look, Im not armed, please put the gun away. I was only looking for a toilet, I swear! Please dont hurt me!" she said in her most humane voice. The guard raised his eyebrow. "Really huh?"

In the meantime a second guard came from the door behind the first guard, also with his gun pulled. He looked in a much better shape then his colleague.

His eyes glimmered with rejoice. I found this uniform. I found it classy., Oh, you noticed I am bleeding. It is nothing, I cut myself somwhere with a lead pipe, I guess. As he said this his blood suddenly stopped bleeding and began to back into his wound, just leaving a little bit of it outside. There were too many people for him to do something crazy. If he had made more cuts into himself, probably he could have made a mass murder, but for now he remained quiet. What are you going to do with me? Take me to the station? He was laughing withing himself, but he was dead serious. He wanted the car. He needed transportation and he could pickpocket the dead policemen one he had the time to do it.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
(ooc:
Chaos: it's getting lateish.. lessay.. 6 pm? XD btw... did i miss something or did you guys actually just walk to your car without even going through the sewer or leaving the several-kilometers-below-the-ground base..? ._." so many posts to read i might've overseen it ._." xD
Me: Yeah well we didn't bother to write that all so I simply said they were going outside when she suddenly noticed they walked towards a car.. No need to describe the whole sewer lift etc right?)

"Perhaps. If they ask anymore than what kind of business we'll be starting, we'll just lie our way through. It needs to be one where I'll be away from home for a period of time. Alright, let's continue. Get back in the car, please. We're only in the garden." "You need a car to get to the house?!" she laughed. "That's really insane you know."

She got back into the car. "It's a really weird idea I'm gonna see the rest of the Heirall family. You know, especially now we joined a team that's gonna destroy what they built... Hey, doesn't that bother you, Enon? All in all I don't care about killing off people, but I do see family as sacred. If steve ever tells anyone to kill my family I'll kill Steve and the other person if that person agreed to kill my family. They might be stupid and insanely good people and they might make me puke, but they are still my idiots. Eh what I wanted to say, you're parents are very likely a target. Doesn't that bother you a bit? You're really that evil?" She grinned.

"Don't worry, cutie, I'm pretty sure he won't kill you off. You're on our side, right?" She was curious to his reaction to that, so she carefully studied Satoru's face for his reaction. He really seemed a bit to shy and good-hearted to be here. Well, atleast he's the good kind of kind-hearted person, a real one not a good person because you have to be a good person. She giggled as his eyes resembled that of Freedom when he was still a puppy.

(......... it WAS necessary.. cuz i had something planned for you guys <-<" so instead of assuming stuff just do things properly..? or else there's no point in RP'ing in the first place .___.")

Sam

She was indeed in a pinch right now. The fat guy gave the other one a sign and he walked up to sam while he grabbed his handcuffs spare your excuses for the judge, you're coming with us. He pressed a few buttons on his walkie-talkie and spoke again Police station, this is jackson, over. Police station here, what's the matter jackson..? oh it's you. We just caught someone who broke into the local bank. Prepare a cell for her. what..? someone broke into the bank?! yeah, unbelievable, right? he kept up his meaningless chatter, looking at sam every once in a while while the cop behind her was about to grab her arm in order to cuff her.

Edward

cut.. yourself.. with a lead pipe..? the policeman shook his head and simply put a handcuff on his and edward's arm you're coming with me the cop grumbled and walked towards the car, pulling edward along. Two other cops sat down on the front seats and the engine started.. first time i got to put handcuffs on someone.. the policeman was wondering about this strange feeling he had, this feeling of.. superiority..? it was a nice one..

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
Sam smiled. Her ruse had partly worked. At least the guards where no longer pointing a gun at her, so this was her chance to strike. She waited until one of the guards was behind her trying to cuff her. He grabbed her left hand. She sent as much of her strength to her arm, then half turned around and used the elbow to strike right in the guards neck. She heard something crack in the guards neck. In shock the guard let her hand go and she gave him a hard kick with her left leg, sending him crashing down the stairs into the basement.

The noise had made the guard turn around. When he saw what happened his eyes widened and his jaw fell open in surprise. "Didnt expect this now did you" Sam said to him while she moved up to him.

He smiled. By the way, officers. Why am I arrested for? And...what do you feel and think about blood? Isn't it has a nice color? The injuries that were once hardened blood became liquid again. The blood from his hands began to flow out and into the bottom of the car, into the carpet. The injury on his leg began to flow out and move towards the cop sitting next to me. The bloo began to flow down towards each of the cops. It began to move up their pants. By the way, isn't it against the law to workj with a bloody uniform, officers. I mean, that means you have injured someone. As he finished this last phrase, the blood had climbed up from the back of the officers and stayed in their necks. It moved a bit away and made a U-turn, turning into a Spear that was pointing at each of their necks.So.... any last words?

She closed out everything she opened and left the room exactly how it looked before she entered. She walked out the house when she saw no one was outside. Then, she began making her way to 1736 Walkers Ave. The place was relatively close, it only took 10 minutes to walk there. The house was not very big, a middle class house on a street where most of the houses had signs that read, 'For Rent'. Aria headed toward the front door and knocked. "Be right there~" a voice called from inside. The door opened to reveal a messy house with unpacked boxes spilled all over the place. "May I help you?" a women asked. She was young, maybe about 21 years old. She was wearing a tank top and some jeans and was applying makeup while a answering the door. "Hello, are you Sara Banks?" Aria asked. The lady looked up, "Um, yes? Yes I am. Are you from the bank? I must say you look quite young..."

She thought Aria was from the bank, well that would help her get in... "Ah, yes I am. My name is Samantha, I was hired to help you get ready for tonight." Aria lied. The lady opened the door to let her in, "I see, well this is my house, it's a bit messy, I didn't have a chance to clean up..." "Don't worry, I don't mind. So what were you planning on wearing?" Sara Banks had her back turned and Aria took the chance to knock her out. Once she had blacked out, Aria dragged her to near-by couch and laid her on it. Hopefully, when she regained consciousness, she'd just think she had fallen asleep. Aria continued to the door that Sara had been leading her to, it was a small bedroom. On the bed was a dressy but business-like outfit, presumably what Sara was going to wear. Aria changed into it, put some makeup on, and put her hair up as Sara had before. As she left, she found the badge needed to attend the tour.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
"You need a car to get into the house? That's really insane you know."

"Well, first time visitors to this place do tend to have that reaction. This is the layout of the Heirall mansion: It's build on a large square piece of land that can't really be called flat, but has been terraformed where it needs to be. The brick wall you saw just now encircles the entire piece of land, with gates on all four sides. The main mansion itself is in the center of the piece of land, surrounding it is a pretty large garden that serves many purposes."

"It's a really weird idea I'm gonna see the rest of the Heirall family. You know, especially now we joined a team that's gonna destroy what they built... Hey, doesn't that bother you, Enon? All in all I don't care about killing off people, but I do see family as sacred. If steve ever tells anyone to kill my family I'll kill Steve and the other person if that person agreed to kill my family. They might be stupid and insanely good people and they might make me puke, but they are still my idiots. Eh what I wanted to say, you're parents are very likely a target. Doesn't that bother you a bit? You're really that evil?"

All Evanasia could do at this point was to keep quiet. He could not answer this question currently, as things were moving too fast for him to properly collect his thoughts.

Satoru watched as Neveah got out of the car, looking through the large gates at the land beyond. Satoru marveled at it from inside. The land seemed huge. Evanasia and Neveah were talking, but Satoru didn't hear them over his own amazement at how unimaginably huge Evanasia's house was. After awhile, Evanasia called for her to come back into the car.

"Alright, let's continue," he called out. "Get back in the car, please. We're only in the garden."

"You need a car to get to the house?!" Neveah laughed, getting into the car. "That's really insane, you know." She seemed alright now, not as emotional as just now, and Satoru was relieved.

"It's a really weird that I'm gonna see the rest of the Heirall family," Neveah began. "You know, especially now, since we joined a team that's gonna destroy what they built... Hey, doesn't that bother you, Evanasia? All in all I don't care about killing off people, but I do see family as sacred."

Family... Satoru was suddenly reminded of Eri. How long had it been since he last saw her? Technically, it had only been a few hours, but to him it felt like an eternity. He missed her. He missed his whole family, no matter how much he felt unloved by his parents. They were special to him.

"If Steve ever tells anyone to kill my family I'll kill Steve and that other person if he person agreed to kill my family,"
Neveah continued. "They might be stupid and insanely good people and they might make me puke, but they are still my parents. Eh, what I wanted to say was that, your parents are very likely a target. Doesn't that bother you a bit? Are you really that evil?"

Satoru was taken aback at how much Neveah cared for her family. If such a danger threatened his family, he wasn't sure if he would be brave enough to protect them, but he still wanted to. He didn't want any of them to die, especially Eri. He couldn't imagine what would happen if she were to die. He felt tears brimming in his eyes, and quickly wiped them off with his sleeve. Neveah seemed to notice.

"Don't worry, cutie," she reassured him. "I'm pretty sure he won't kill you off. You're on our side, right?"

Satoru cleared his throat. He tried to clear the images of Eri in his mind, but he could not. Yet, it occured to him that he didn't necessarily have to erase her from his memory. He just had to be determined.

"Yeah, I am."

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nevaeh smiled as Satoru immediately seemed to be able to change his mind. She found it really interesting how he could have so many doubts and then at once make a resolution. She glanced at Evanasia, who didnt reply to his question. She shrugged, he probably didn't know the answer to her question. It probably was a bit to bold to ask anyway. So instead of asking about his parents and the likely assault on them, she asked him about the gardens.

"The gardens really are immense. What kinda of purposes do the gardens have? I mean I can't really come up with any purposes other than to relax in them." Nevaeh looked at the enormous mansion that slowly started to appear in its full glory and started to get a tad bit nervous. "Say, are you sure we're gonna be able to pull this off? I mean your parents must be able to see through a lie right? Eventhough they are not used to them? And aren't you a tad bit nervous for lying to your own parents?" Nevaeh only lied once to her parents, when they found Freedom and wanted to return him to his rightful owner. She never lied about not coming back when she ran away from home, but she didn't really told her parents she was going to run away either. Still, to her lying and not telling something are two different things. Though she loves Freedom and though she would totally do it again if she could do it all over again, she still felt very bad about lying to her own parents.

She sighed and looked at Satoru again, he seemed to be the one who was the least comfortable with the whole situation, but atleast he had the strength to go on, to just change his mind when someone spots his doubts. She had to admit she was abit jealous at that. All in all, she had no problems killing anyone, she even enjoyed it. But to let someone lie to his own parents just felt really wrong to her, not to mention that he might have to kill his ow parents off. Nevaeh was shamelessly staring at Satoru how he seemingly calm sat and tried to not look her in the eye. Atleast it seemed to her that he was evading her gaze, she couldn't blame him, but she figured she'd be entertained if he did look back. He always had great expressions.

Freedom started to bark real loud all of a sudden. She knew what was going on. He had to pee again.
"Stop, stop the car! Now!", when Evanasia didnt react immediately she just pulled the emmercancy brake , she doubted it was good for the car, but she figured he had enough cars and else they'd just steal one to his liking. She pushed Freedom out of the car and he ran towards the first bush he could see. "Heh, sorry for that. He always seems to have to pee on the most stupid moments." She grinned as Freedom came back with a guilty look on his face. She petted him and made him jump back in the car. Freedom jumped right on top of Satoru's lap though. "Oh, common! Gah! fine, I'll go in the backseat!"

Aria left Sara's house and waited outside. Sara had thought Aria was from the bank, meaning that she was expecting someone to come and get her. So Aria stood outside and waited, sure enough, a few moments later, a taxi arrived. A bit nervous, but at the same time hyped up on a feeling of adrenaline, Aria was greeted the driver and sat inside. Never had she done something this big, it was exciting a thrill that she hadn't felt in a while, almost as fun as when she was fighting those zombies. It probably would have been better to walk, at least it would have helped her calm her nerves more. But then again, the taxi driver would have arrived at the house and seen no one there, and that would have created her more trouble then nessary.

Her reverie was broken when the the cab came to an abrupt stop. Aria had arrived at the bank. She breathed slowly, calming her nerves before stepping out of the taxi and thanking the driver. He nodded before leaving, not asking for any payment, probably because he had already been payed. Aria walked to the door and calmly greeted the security personal, smiling slightly, she showed him her badge. He let her in, and the tour began.