Freezing Discussion

Well I vouch rather for Rana Lynchen rather than Satella. I find her more energetic lol. Though the little manipulate bitch from third year is kind of moe and tsundere too.

Jimzy

O.O'

43th chapter is out?

:3

Gotta read it now. :D

EDIT: Disturbing. XD

Louis? I thought there would happen between the two of them... /epicsigh.

One thing, Louis is sick!!!

Brigette is even more sick for being so fragile and can't regain the strength to fight him after all those years. Unimportant weak side of a heroine.

Freezing is now a smut manga?! O_O

Jimzy

It's a Smut? O.O'

MC, you are reading Freezing? Weird. XD

Well, Louis really is sick.

Brigette has the phobia. Imagine how this young man tortured her young heart? She was molested. It is expected for her to act that starnge. I'm looking forward for Kazuya Aoi to kill that phobia of her.

This chapter should be categorized as smut, you know what I mean, if you ever read smut manga ^^

Yeah, why weird? Cause it's ecchi? I didn't start to read this manga because of the boobies and such, just because a friend recommended me one and I kinda like the story...so far. Although, if it goes like this for a long chapter, I might get bored and abandon it.

I didn't expect her to be like this. Looking at her determination before, as a heroine, I wouldn't expect she couldn't cope her "phobia" of Louis. Well, I could slightly guessed there's something happened in her past but not into this level. Her"slave act" towards Louis, disappointed much >.>

Voltorn

Enjoying life
[quote name='Murasaki Cho']I didn't expect her to be like this. Looking at her determination before, as a heroine, I wouldn't expect she couldn't cope her "phobia" of Louis. Well, I could slightly guessed there's something happened in her past but not into this level. Her"slave act" towards Louis, disappointed much >.>[/QUOTE]

You are yet to get the same treatment, so please don't speak badly about her. ._.

[quote name='Voltorn']You are yet to get the same treatment, so please don't speak badly about her. ._.[/QUOTE]

First of all, It's common to speak bad when we (I) get disappointed, especially in manga world.

Secondly, why should I relate what happen in there with real life events? Her physical strength wasn't even realistic. If the author could get overboard of her physical characteristic, why couldn't he do the same with her personality?

Lastly, phobia is cure-able, I've dealt with some in real life, so its basically not over doing to have such personality especially in a fiction heroine characteristic such as her.

Voltorn

Enjoying life
[quote name='Murasaki Cho']

First of all, It's common to speak bad when we (I) get disappointed, especially in manga world.
[/QUOTE]It's also common to stop people from speaking badly. ^^"
Secondly, why should I relate what happen in there with real life events? Her physical strength wasn't even realistic. If the author could get overboard of her physical characteristic, why couldn't he do the same with her personality?
To empathize with the character. ^^

Well, actually, the author could, but he decided not to. And the good motive is unknown. ^^"

Lastly, phobia is cure-able, I've dealt with some in real life, so its basically not over doing to have such personality especially in a fiction heroine characteristic such as her.
Having that kind of personality is surely nice and great. I think she does have that, but she is in lost right now, so she couldn't reflect her personality, but hopefully, Kazuya would make her snap back her mind. ^^

[quote name='Voltorn']It's also common to stop people from speaking badly. ^^"[/QUOTE]

I don't trump up, that's what it shown.

To empathize with the character. ^^

Well, actually, the author could, but he decided not to. And the good motive is unknown. ^^"
I don't empathize fiction characters, not to the level of empathizing a real human.

Having that kind of personality is surely nice and great. I think she does have that, but she is in lost right now, so she couldn't reflect her personality, but hopefully, Kazuya would make her snap back her mind. ^^
Until it's proven (in the manga), i'll still consider she doesn't have that personality.

Voltorn

Enjoying life
Cool

Love declaration under the rain xD

lol

That punk shall be punished on the next chapter ^^

I hope the big sister wouldn't come out of nowhere and stop them <: