Fruit Basket

Guys i dunno really how shall i start this

ive seen alot of animes
naruto,,black cat,,dragonballz,,dragonballGT,,GTO(greatteacheronizuka),,bleach,,fullmetal alchemist
lovehina,,and many many more

but once
someone came to me and said the name of this anime which is Called]FRUITBASKET

i can tell u
i was really stressed by this anime from its first 5 episodes from its stupid way of comedy
but then
when i watched more i realized that those five first episodes was like an introduction for the anime story no more

and then the anime reallllyyy is destructive
its the most emazing anime ive seen
even though its only 25 episodes but its really uhhh i cant stop thinking about it even

from all kinds of anime ive seen action horror and romance and comedy
this one was the best of all even if those kinds cant be compared

so here is my advise
for better life watch Fruit basket (no joking)

it changed me alot,, lol now i dont want to go in what it changed in me
its a thread for the anime
so live fruit basket
and T__T i wish they release more of this anime
BTW its manga is more destructive but watch the anime then go through the manga
bcz the anime is short and the manga is still going og i guess

--------------------

I know what u mean. My cousin showed me the first 12 episodes when i was visiting and then i had to leave, but the entier time i was gone i couldnt stop thinking about it.
it was a total disappointement when i found out thier was only 26 episodes because im so curious to know what happens after that.

thankx 4 the news about the manga ill see what i can do about reading it but if you can tell me where to find it on the internet please tell me!

k well don?t know what else 2 say so cya

3C

reya

I too enjoyed watching Fruits Basket. I was disappointed that it was only 25 episodes, but I heard somewhere that they are starting up the anime again and that it will go over the parts of the story that hasn't been touched upon. Though I'm not sure if that is true or not, but I hope it is!

I've seen this anime, and in no way can I agree with you. Fruits Basket is nothing in comparison to FMA or even Trigun for that matter...c'mon man, are you serious?

I like the anime of Fruits Basket but the manga is MUCH better. Well, it was, until Takaya changed the art. So... it went downhill. I'm not saying I didn't enjoy the anime, it was very good too, probably one of the closest animes to resemble (story and drawing wise) the manga. Although it was strange the way they ended the series (anime).

Krahe

Full of bees
Yeah, the anime ended around Vol. 8 of the manga. Anyway, I like this series. Both the art and the story line are good, and the characters are wonderful. Ayame's a scream, IMO. I just love his personality.

Originally posted by mossSURF1
I've seen this anime, and in no way can I agree with you. Fruits Basket is nothing in comparison to FMA or even Trigun for that matter...c'mon man, are you serious?
Are you serious? You're comparing very different things. To be more specific, you're comparing Shoujo to Shounen, which is like comparing apples to oranges. FMA and Trigun are good Shounen series, and Furuba is a good Shoujo series, especially when compaired to crap like Nana (No offence ment to anyone who actually likes that series.).

Some anime fans likes action/comedy (Fullmetal Panic all seasons, Trigun and so on), some - dramas ( Wolf's rain, Kimi ga Nozomu Eien...) or shoujo (Fruit Basket, Full Moon wo Sagashite...). It depends on taste and you can't compare anime which has different genres.

Kiwik

I really enjoyed it till the last two episodes. "It's one of the best things I've seen!" I said to myself all the time...but...But the ending was so horribly disappointing! So Fruits Basket dropped to the bottom of my rating V_V' Sad, isn't it?

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans Ms"> i really enjoy watching Fruits Basket!! From fiest episode to the

laugh i've been laughing my head off!!!! ^_^ its one of the best anime i ever seen!! too bad it does have a

second season though! <_< i've been also reading the manga and its as great as the anime!!! ^_^

really too bad there's no second season! :( :( </span>

Archangel

Ive heard that the anime is gay at first and that its a chick anime , but ive also heard that the anime gets really good and there also seems to be alot of drama. So maybe one day when i bored i ll see it but its not on top of my list.

I've seen Fruit Basket. It's quite good.
Lots of comedy & can be sad too sometimes.
I like all the characters especially Tohru, Yuki, Hiro & Kisa...
It really is too bad there're only 26 eps.

I love this show, I wish there were more episodes also, so thats why I've started to read the manga. My favorite characters are Shigure, Momiji, Kyo, Kagura, Ayame, and Ritzu.

I wish I had a crazy family like the Sohmas.

Swiss

function Swiss()
Yes I've eaten fruits from a basket before it was really good. If that's what this thread is about. otherwise I think I've seen that anime somewhere before, but never really payed attention, but if u all say it's good then it must be good.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Haibara @ 3-19-2007 @ 3:24 AM) [snapback]5015[/snapback]</div>
I love this show, I wish there were more episodes also, so thats why I've started to read the manga. My favorite characters are Shigure, Momiji, Kyo, Kagura, Ayame, and Ritzu.

I wish I had a crazy family like the Sohmas.[/b]
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">
Me too I love this Anime soo much T.T It was too short. I want a second season WAAH. I LOVE Momji, Shigure, Kyo, Tohru and Hatori ^.^. The manga is awsome too. SUGOI ^.^
It would be awsome to have a family like that!!! LOL </span>

I really enjoyed Fruitbaskets. Infact this is the only anime that i have gotten my wife to watch with me. The show just has a lot of humor and thats why I like it. However it isnt my favorite, but its still good.

I agree this is the most wierd comedy anime in the whole world... even thought at first sight you'll go like : (whu,wha,what ???)but if u giv eit a chance then you'll go like : (kool dude !!) and keep laughing in every episode, scince i saw Fuits Basket, i was re-freshed with laughter, it was the only anime that made me laugh that hard...

for those who didn't see it, you better go while you still have the oppertunity !!!!
[color="#FF0000"]and BTW does anybody knows a good DIRECT DOWNLOAD SITE TO DOWNLOAD FRUITS BASKET ?? cuz i lost the series on my old computer, so PLZ HELP ME !![/color]