GAT2 ★ Baka Alliance ★

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
This is a forum. It's where you read content, not go for instant messaging. It doesn't matter if someone comes by hours later and reads what I just wrote. Anyhow, I'm going to sleep.

AuroraWing

Starfish-Power ruler
heya there....@ tempy... hmm damn.. now i really have to complete the game as well....sooner as thought it is... i would finish it anyway... so in 1 year or so normally it is...

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
I've finished games in one day before. Kingdom hearts 2 took me 22:49 to finish. I beat it in one sitting, I didn't even think I'd be able to beat it in less than 24 hours but I did.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
If it's a really good game, I'll finish it quickly. Even if it's a gigantic game that takes 80 hours just to get through the main story line, I'll have it done in less than 5 days if it's really good. The better the game, the less time it takes for me to beat it. Crappy games with sit around for years though.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
I don't play that much anyhow. These last few years, there haven't been as many games that suit my taste. As you know, most of my time is now spent lurking AT, looking for new stuff to add that might make the site more enjoyable for you guys, etc. I'm also already employed. I have to go to work Wednesday. I just found my checkbook after diving through the mess that is the file cabinet, I'll probably get a PS3 tomorrow or the day after.