General Emmie would enjoy a good massage

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia

A thread for General Discussion about Assassin Games. Because who doesn't want to talk about them?

Rules:

1. Do NOT discuss ongoing Assassin Games.

2. No trolling or flaming.

3. Thou shalt not violate MT's overall forum rules or Emmie will bite your head off.

4. If you want to host a game, head over to Administrative Centre instead.​

Please don't discuss ongoing Assassin Games. It causes more problems than not. Please respect all rules.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

LOLZ @ the MF ag mods being scared of this site xDD they rushed to finish so they could host a game before us

LAWL

WTH are we really already that amazing xD

:cool2:

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Lol No, not at all rofl

They have been trying to get that forum to appear for like 4 days now xD

But I lol at the new "Monthly Special" rule. So terrible.... Just so bad.... >__>"

♣Kaname Madoka♣

I know right xDDDD... I saw taht too and I was like :-.-:

xDDDD

I bet they were like

oh yea people adore specials lets have a lot because people love specials..

hmmm specials xD

:confused2:

♣Kaname Madoka♣

I know right... its more like a lets vote for who skips the line or something xDDD

I bet they won't remove it and blame the hosts or the players for people losing interest xD

♣Kaname Madoka♣

LOLOL

well the explaination.... was.... well errr I lost because they just accpeted that it was flawed >_<

Sanae

Staff member
Whenever there is a upcoming game decided on, I'll pimp it out at another site.. They really need to be exposed to the AG rather then MG (Night Mode is annoying, imo) :grin:

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[quote name='Kawaii Yui']I know right... its more like a lets vote for who skips the line or something xDDD

I bet they won't remove it and blame the hosts or the players for people losing interest xD
[/QUOTE]

I said the same thing couple days ago when Juan was talking about it on MSN. But would they listen? Nope. :>.>:

♣Kaname Madoka♣

Whoa is Sanae Nayuki? make sense since shes using yet another Key based Character.....

and Did you see when I suggested that they shouldn't place to the back for hosts who break the rules and instead remove them >_> they completely ignored my question... wth right?

Sanae

Staff member
Nayuki was actually given by one of the other admins ^_^ Knowledge of Kanon was non-existent at that time (there was actually another name).

♣Kaname Madoka♣

Ahhhh so it is you.... xD :confused2:

better then who I was thinking xD glad to have you here anyway :grin:

Sanae

Staff member
[quote name='Kawaii Yui']Ahhhh so it is you.... xD :confused2:

better then who I was thinking xD glad to have you here anyway :grin:
[/QUOTE]

Hihi and thank you \:lovely2:

My original name there was Seiryu.. Which, was really close to an older name of the other admin, but I forgot a u lol To lessen the confusion I asked for a name change, but couldn't think of anything. I asked for suggestions and he gave me the name Nayuki ^__^ I had no idea what that was from at the moment, but went "awww" once I did <3

We can always go basic with the first AG ^_^ It'll be good for those who are actually new to it.. lol

Sanae

Staff member
Ooh, is Frappy here too?

Night Mode should really be outlawed (lol). They ruin good themed games. They last a whole 24 hours.. A full day that could be used for discussing.. Really is a shame u_u People lose interest and things die.