Get to know your AT friend: Tempest

[quote name='"Tempest ' date=' post: 31402"']I'm going to start answering them using voice thanks to Shadow using the 100 question gauntlet. No way in hell I'm typing it out.[/quote][quote name='"amandaluvsya' date=' post: 31405"']lolz shadow...that's a terrible thing to do... ... ...I think it's great XD[/quote]Thank you, thank you! And voiced answers are always better.Expect me to post real questions tomorrow.[quote name='":sachiko:' date=' post: 31403"']you ever wanted to kill someone ?[/quote]I might know a few (and recently me ^__^).

[quote name='"Diablodoc' date=' post: 31407"']Would you rather be raped by 8 men or a horse?[/quote]Didn't I ask you something similar? LOL.@Edge: If you could be immortal, would you?​

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Getting the necessary programs together to answer you all. Will have the questions asked answered either by tonight or tomorrow.

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
  1. Why does it hurt when I pee?
  2. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could balance his checkbook?
  3. How do I shot web?
  4. What is the meaning of life?
  5. Why is one of these kids not like the other?
  6. Solve for X?
  7. How to troll?
  8. What color do you think about most when you fap?
  9. Why so many aliases?
  10. Do you think this dress makes my ass look big?
  11. WHYYYYYYYY?!
  12. Which button is teh fly up?
  13. If you could perform specific oral actions on any one person, who would it be?
  14. Why are the voices in my head telling me to burn things?
  15. Am I your bestest friend?
  16. Please?
  17. Why? D:
  18. What will come of our children?
  19. Well how about we eat them?
  20. A question is fine too
  21. How to make Anime Site?
  22. Why can't I handle the truth?
  23. Why did it have to be snakes?
  24. Who took the cookie from the cookie jar?
  25. When will I stop asking questions?
  26. Why do you enjoy anal relations with burly african fellows?
  27. Are you growing weary of my random questions?
  28. UMAD?
  29. YVAN EHT NIOJ?
  30. Are you glad I'm out of ideas?

DarkSign

Lolis' God
Staff member
Despiting you be like you hate Valentine's day, or anything related to engadgement somewhat, how did you get Viral to be your wife?

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Dark... I hate you. I've answered like 40 questions from SB's annoying 100 gauntlet. Will upload that now and I'll answer the rest tomorrow. ~_~

DarkSign

Lolis' God
Staff member
[quote name='"Tempest ' date=' post: 31415"']I answered some of Shadow's questions. I'll answer the rest at a later time. Go here and click play (you can download my sexy voice too if you want): http://www.4shared.com/audio/hqIBZYjL/tempestanswerspart1.html[/quote]That was awesome! I think everyone should post a voice thing, while they are being questioned. It will be nice to check the other's AT member's voices =DWill you put a new rule regarding that?

Voiced answers are a pain...especially when you know you have a crap voice or accent. <_<Plus with my upload speed, it'll take 4 days to upload 2 minutes.

Additional 10 queries. *insert evil laugh*1. So, when will you tell me what happened to you that you stayed in a hospital for a week (which I accurately predicted)?2. Can you tell me now?3. Is it wrong for me to compare you with the movie Identity?4. Who are you?5. Are you really Rave?6. I don't believe you. Can you prove it?7. Okay, I'll believe you for...now.8. Did you notice the last question wasn't a question?9. Was answering The Gauntlet a pain?10. Are you planning your revenge when its my turn for GTKYATF?

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
More than 72 hours have passed so I won't be answering any more questions after this post. I've recorded the answers to all questions asked and the file is big so the upload will take a while. Will be moving on to the next person. Stay tuned for the audio response though.