God's Children.

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
Was it religion or a sense of loyalty to the state of Israel. If you ask Israeli children if they approve of what Israel supposedly did so many thousand years ago, then blaming religion for it seems a little early. This seems further supported by the fact they didnt approve of the Chinese example, while even in that story, he was still commanded by God to destroy some other kingdom. Seems more logical to me that the religious people would approve of any group committing genocide as long as it acted on Gods orders.

And personally I think Dawkins is missing the point. Insisting on the bad stuff in the verses while ignoring all the nicer good stuff. Meh, he has become as preachery and imposing as religious extremists only for the atheist camp.

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
Seems more logical to me that the religious people would approve of any group committing genocide as long as it acted on Gods orders.
That's correct.

And personally I think Dawkins is missing the point. Insisting on the bad stuff in the verses while ignoring all the nicer good stuff. Meh, he has become as preachery and imposing as religious extremists only for the atheist camp.
They all really do look alike don't they.