• Elementary (1st - 5th Grade)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Middle School (6th - 8th Grade)

• College (Specify where you're at)

• Done with school forever!

• I shouldn't know how to use the computer.

• Total voters

Swiss

function Swiss()
wow Aikara, it seems you'll be in school forever. I went to High School when I was nine years old, but that's because I skipped grades.

awwh i still got 2 more weeks of skewl till i get my 2 weeks of holidays...but i gotta do work experience againnn (we gotta do 4 weeks of it and it has to be in our holiday time).

well school does suck but you gotta deal with it =/ i did even though it was boring. the girls were nice too so that took up my time LOL jk. or am i? ehh i dont even remember anymore XD but in highschool i got like 2 confessions from girls once every two weeks 0_o weird huh?

I...don't know. my education system is different. Starting from 7 years old, there's 6 years of primary education, 4 years of secondary education, 2 years of Junior College (kinda like pre-University) OR a few years of...

Ok, its confusing. Its in a flow chart I got here somewhere.

Anyway, I am in Junior College.

I've been on summer holidays since the 2nd week in May and i wont be going back untill September. So basically I can say I love my school because of the long summer holiday that is.

Oh yeah and because of the girls and my friends

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rei @ July 12, 2007, 6:32 PM) [snapback]8614[/snapback]</div>
School sucks... I hate it[/b]
It does. Not much to do about that, just look forward to the end of the schoolyear and it passes like a greek taxidriver.

Well, according to the state, they decided to go ahead and put me in 10th. But, I'm still supposed to be in 11th now. That's quite a bit of classes for me to make up >.>

Also, for anyone that says school sucks. Yeah, it does. But, there's three options. You can either goto school, do what you gotta do, and get out. Or, you can goto jail, and still have to go to school. And last but not least, you could always just you know... Drop out. Though that doesn't really seem to work out for most people

Though, trust me. From personal experience, school in jail's quite easy, but very boring

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Aikara @ July 19, 2007, 4:36 AM) [snapback]8924[/snapback]</div>
Lol, imaginable.[/b]
XD Yeah. I think the only reason I did get promoted was because of the work I did for school while I was locked up, so in a sense that actually saved me. Yay